free hit counters
Shrinking & Vore - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-24-2018   #1
DollyBonnie
I am a Transformation Toy

Shrinking & Vore

So since I'm on summer break, I'm making an attempt at writing some stories. I've got one animal TF story and one doll TF story in the works, but I suspect I'll have a shrinking story in the works as well.

So here's my question, how do folks here feel about vore in their shrinking stories? I know it's not for everyone, but I've been getting into it lately (nothing overly violent) but the idea of a shrunken women being prey to something else has added a new element to my SW readings. Now because this is such a polarizing topic, I'd like to gauge folks' attitudes before I post something.

So, vore or no vore and why?

Just joined Discord! Come chat about shrinking and transformation! Bonzilla25#1005
DollyBonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2018   #2
scidram
Frequent Poster

Re: Shrinking & Vore

My thoughts, and mine alone:

A SW as prey can be a thrilling component to a story. I've written about SWs being chased by cats and dogs. Want to try a bird attack sometime. But I'm not a fan of the SW getting eaten. I've only written near that twice, and once was a dream sequence and the other was done as a threat.

But it's your story, and you should write what you want.
Unread 05-24-2018   #3
OhZone
OhYeah!

I used to RP with Cait when non-fatal vore was involved. I'll have to go back, but she was like a kitsune giantess or something with a special stomach. I'm not personally in love with vore or cruelty, BUT, for me the process is the main thing. I can tolerate some violence or vore, as long as there is some slow shrinking or shrinking in sequences. But I'm sure there are others who like vore. If there is no process, you can always post it on the violent shrinking forum or the new shrunken woman board or deviant art. But let me know. I want to check it. I look forward to it.
Unread 05-24-2018   #4
Prof_Sai
Instigator

I don’t see how vore could ever not be horribly violent. You’ve got teeth and stomach acid after all. The only way around that is if you get eaten by Barney the Dinosaur or something made of felt and foam. (Yes I wrote that once. )
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2018   #5
DollyBonnie
I am a Transformation Toy

There's a new shrinking women board?

Just joined Discord! Come chat about shrinking and transformation! Bonzilla25#1005
DollyBonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2018   #6
OhZone
OhYeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
I don’t see how vore could ever not be horribly violent. You’ve got teeth and stomach acid after all. The only way around that is if you get eaten by Barney the Dinosaur or something made of felt and foam. (Yes I wrote that once. )
Sings - "I love (to eat) you. You love (to eat) me. We're a happy family!"

Hahahaa.

Yeah, vore is usually fatal once you swallow.

Vaginal vore is kinda cool tho. ha

Anyway, yeah, vore goes against my idea of shared pleasure. Yeah, dom/sub but not SM.

Again, that's just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyBonnie View Post
There's a new shrinking women board?
Yes! Join us!

https://shrunken-women-board.com/

Last edited by OhZone; 05-25-2018 at 06:37 AM.
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2018   #7
Tiedefender
Process Master

I hate vore, crush, violence and dehumanization in shrinking men/women fiction. Same goes for giant/giantess. It's why I don't subscribe to Giantess Fan Comics.

But that is me. Write the things you want.
Unread 05-25-2018   #8
Raso719
Frequent Poster

Personally I think core, like feet, is over used in the size fetish community. Like, every POV video from SizeFetish.com ends with the lady crushing or eating the guy. Why not shrink out of sight instead or something?

It's odd because I know shrinking out of existence is like basically death but I'm cool with that and not core or crush.
Raso719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2018   #9
OhZone
OhYeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raso719 View Post
Personally I think core, like feet, is over used in the size fetish community. Like, every POV video from SizeFetish.com ends with the lady crushing or eating the guy. Why not shrink out of sight instead or something?

It's odd because I know shrinking out of existence is like basically death but I'm cool with that and not core or crush.

lkr.

I think maybe some people have a foot fetish or something. So it's like a combo fetish thing for a lot of people.

I don't get crush at all, unless someone is expressing their misogyny on women. I guess some guys get off on that. And some of the biggest artists in the past like toyogub and jae had a very very dark side. But you can pick and choose what you like among their art.

I like your stories, because I like extreme process micro. But I like shrinking "almost" out of existence, but I guess if you get small enough your life is not every going to be a normal human's. hmmm, I guess once you are under 4 feet you could say that. Ha. Not for a normal adult anyway. And how can you breathe when you're so small, smaller than oxygen? I think I read one story where they mentioned the air shrunk too. ha. But it's just fantasy anyway.

But the smaller I get - the hotter I get. At least in my stories or fantasies.

Unread 05-25-2018   #10
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raso719 View Post

I don't understand the foot fetish. And it is over used. Though I can tolerate it some what. I really don't like any form of death in the fetish.

Some times the process is half the fun. Other time I just want to get to the action. In my opinion the best interactions are: gentle, fun, adventure, loving sorts of things.
Unread 05-25-2018   #11
OhZone
OhYeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
I don't understand the foot fetish. And it is over used. Though I can tolerate it some what. I really don't like any form of death in the fetish.

Some times the process is half the fun. Other time I just want to get to the action. In my opinion the best interactions are: gentle, fun, adventure, loving sorts of things.
Exactly. I agree completely. Those are the best!
Unread 05-28-2018   #12
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

I don't find it sexy personally, but as long as a story has good out of clothes process I find I have a pretty high tolerance for other shit (i.e foot fetish vore etc)