free hit counters
AR / AP Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 34 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-06-2013   #397
Scrunch

Re: AR / AP Request Thread(Read First Post)

I can't recall if it was here, but I remember a game that had the player playing as a husband/father and the wife had some sort of youth formula that the player could drink to become younger. It was some sort of rpg-esque game.
Unread 10-06-2013   #398
edgewater1364
Process Fan

Can't seem to find what I'm interested in; a scene or scenes featuring both genders and AP, in fact, how about male AP at all?
Unread 10-06-2013   #399
Crash Ichimonji
Perverted Asexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodozul View Post
I can't recall if it was here, but I remember a game that had the player playing as a husband/father and the wife had some sort of youth formula that the player could drink to become younger. It was some sort of rpg-esque game.
What you're looking for is called 'House of Dreams'. Check ararchive.com in their forums for it. If all else fails, ask in a new topic if anyone has a copy if the game still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgewater1364 View Post
Can't seem to find what I'm interested in; a scene or scenes featuring both genders and AP, in fact, how about male AP at all?
1) This part of The Process Forum is for female AR/AP only. Male AR/AP is strictly only allowed in the 'Everything Else' section (as well as all other male processes).

2) The AR/AP Request thread is NOT for asking people to provide you with content just because you are too lazy to search the interwebz on your own. This thread is for locating specific content such as, "Does anyone know what anime had (insert certain AR or AP scene with specifics)?" Or "I'm looking for a comic where (insert specific AR or AP scene with descriptors) happened with characters (X) and (Y)."

Hope that helps in explaining what is clearly outlined in Page 1 of this thread and reiterated multiple times throughout this thread itself.
Basically

Missa the host
a rental van with 10 fetishists aboard
a film crew
a road map of tf shrines and areas of interest
and drive the van and its fetishists around to f/x labs,
Sleepy Hollow,etc as the passengers discuss their fetish

IOW
turn the camera on yourselfs to make a documentary about
your RL kinks due to the fetish
Crash Ichimonji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2013   #400
MysteryShadow
Frequent Poster

Any stories about a elderly woman forcefully switching bodies with a young girl?
MysteryShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2013   #401
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Hey guys I'm looking for an old story, I know I used to have it, and I'm pretty sure it's up in the AR Archive but I can't for the life of me recall the name to search for it.

It's about a college student who gets a magic remote to age/deage people. He messes with his sister, his parents and his next door neighbor who he ultimately ends up with, his sister gets the remote and de ages him and several people at a school while she gets revenge on her teacher.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2013   #402
Quadhouse
Frequent Poster

Sounds like Nomdreserv's The Chronos Chronicles. You can find it here: http://www.thechangingmirror.com/php...php?f=16&t=173
Quadhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2013   #403
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadhouse View Post
Sounds like Nomdreserv's The Chronos Chronicles. You can find it here: http://www.thechangingmirror.com/php...php?f=16&t=173
That's it. Thank you.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2013   #404
personEL
Frequent Poster

I ran across this a couple of weeks ago at deviant art and I forgot who did it already.

An older brother is being mean to his younger sister and something happens to switch their ages, only the now-older sister is just as obnoxious to her brother as he was to her.

Can anyone help?
personEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2013   #405
vended
Frequent Poster

Sound like something from bela04.
vended is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2013   #406
personEL
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vended View Post
Sound like something from bela04.
It was, literally, a couple weeks ago and I just forgot. Thanks a million.
personEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2013   #407
Istmael
Frequent Poster

Curious: Does anyone happen to have a copy of nazhana95's comic "James' Life Changing Day" based on labdog10's story (http://www.deviantart.com/art/James-...pt-1-123364012)?

I just discovered nazhana95's deviantart account has gone inactive, and thus I can no longer access the comic there. WaybackMachine was a bust... hoping someone saved a local copy or knows if it was posted elsewhere.

Thanks!
Istmael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2013   #408
chachazero90
Process Disciple

I'm looking for a manga where a potion when drunk makes you AR, drink it twice, it becomes permanent.

Can someone help?
chachazero90 is offline   Reply With Quote