free hit counters
Introducing Metrobay Comix! - Page 5 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-22-2013   #49
MacroLass
Process Fan

Re: Introducing Metrobay Comix!

Welcome back to another week of Metrobay Comix updates!

This time around there is another chapter of our free story Dumbed Down and then we update The Key to My Heart, EMCON, and Chrome Virus!

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under “Sign Me Up!”. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

MacroLass

FREE STORY – DUMBED DOWN #4

The failed rescue attempt of Honeydoll has left poor Cybergrrl at the mercy of Synapse and her new minion Rebelphase. Having just witnessed her girlfriend and twin sister being turned into human cows, and soon to join them, it doesn't look like a good day to be Cybergrrl, even with her new set of big boobs.

In the lactation filled chapter 4 of the Dumbed Down saga we find Cybergrrl dealing with the fallout of the events in chapter 3, Synapse's new pets come with an unexpected bonus, and Honeybimbo meets a new friend!

Dumbed Down #4

THE KEY TO MY HEART CHAPTER 3.5

Last month’s Key to My Heart ended on such a cliffhanger that we couldn’t wait 4 whole weeks to wind things up…so we’ve done a special extension to show you the fate of MacroLass!

It’s certainly been a freaky night for our young heroine: called out for an emergency, lured by a strange woman acting like a circus barker, and then being attacked (first erotically then magically) by weird latex robot women of a type we’ve never seen before in Metrobay! Now, trapped in mystic rubber, her fate looks to be sealed...but you can count on MacroLass to bounce back!

Will Emily be able to escape, especially after the trap has been ribbed for her pleasure? What is the secret of the odd but attractive MC…and does she only speak in lyrics by Saliva? Who is behind all of this…and could this all just be something to IMPRESS our heroine?

The Key to My Heart Chapter 3.5

EMCON #2

CHIEF COLEMAN is in a tight position. On the one hand, he supports and is grateful for the efforts of Ms. Metrobay and the Superheroine Squad. On the other hand, he is concerned that his police force, riddled with corruption, has a poor reputation in the eyes of the Metrobay public. This is a man with a plan.

Hapless police investigator IRAM FITZPATRICK is drawn into Coleman's campaign to bring some respect back to the M.P.D. while at the same time throwing down the gauntlet to R.O.P.E. and an indifferent City Hall. But this is Metrobay, and with the city so tight in the clutches of perverted sociopaths, nothing is going to come easy.

EMCON #2

CHROME VIRUS #17

Hey Metrobay fans... after spending a few weeks on Pleasure Island, we're switching gears and heading back to prison to check in with "The Chrome Virus" chapter 17!

When last we left The Funhouse, we saw Alpha Woman make short work of Belinda's guard-slaves in a quest to find out what her erstwhile girlfriend Valient Grrl has been up to lately. Alpha Woman was shocked to find Valient Grrl under Belinda's sway, and was betrayed by her partner and locked in the fiendish Psycho-slaver chair. But before Belinda attempts to enslave Alpha Woman, she's going to have a little fun, right...?

Chrome Virus #17
MacroLass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2013   #50
MacroLass
Process Fan

My apologies for being a bit late this week, those 4 day weekends really mess up my circuits! Also, we’re running a bit behind here at Metrobay because we’ve been working on a secret project for this summer that we’re sure you’ll all enjoy! More on that in the weeks to come!

For now though we have the complete story Tinkering with Nature going into the archives followed by new chapters of Short Circuit, The Painting, and Chrome Virus!

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under “Sign Me Up!”. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

MacroLass

ARCHIVES - GRIME CITY STORIES: TINKERING WITH NATURE

Hey Metrobay fans... this week we bring back another blast from the past as "Grime City Stories: Tinkering With Nature" is added to the archive gallery!

Even though Dr. Virginia Havishaw is a woman of science, she is prone to the same petty jealousies that can afflict any one of us. So when she realizes that her own husband, The Changeling, is turned on by mega-busty babes, she vows to do something drastic to get his attention.

So what happens when she lures the famed Ms. Metrobay into a trap and puts her unique scientific talents to use? Find out in "Tinkering With Nature"!

Archived Story: Tinkering With Nature

SHORT CIRCUIT #3

Ted and LISA really got into it hot and heavy while testing LISA's new emotion chip - emphasis on the HOT. But will Ted be able to cool her off before she suffers a meltdown?

Short Circuit #3

THE PAINTING PART 12

The rude rodent Ratso has put poor Clawdette through the trampmaker. Has it changed her for bad or good?! Also, Meanie Mouse has new demented plans for captive Pink Pussycat and Kitten. What fiendish ordeal awaits our helpless heroines?!

The Painting Part 12

CHROME VIRUS #18

When last we left Alpha Woman, she was trapped in the clutches of Belinda Giolla's infernal Psycho-slaver machine. What's worse is her very own partner and lover Valient Grrl is the one who powered up the machine and sent Alpha Woman down a path to certain slavery!

Alpha Woman may have a trick or two left up her sleeve to avoid becoming Belinda's obedient slave forever. But is the villainous scientist crafty enough to be able to keep Alpha Woman under her thumb?

Chrome Virus #18
Unread 06-11-2013   #51
MacroLass
Process Fan

My apologies for not posting last week…there was a little bug in my systems but it’s all cleared up, I’m now errur free. This unit will be making a second pillar to mustard and bring us up to plumb.

This time around I bring you news of another chapter of the free story Dumbed Down, a new Metrobay One-Shot, and new chapters of EMCON and Chrome Virus!

MacroLass

FREE STORY: DUMBED DOWN #5

Everything is falling into place for the scheming Synapse. Superheroines under her control, cows producing milk to quench her insatiable thirst, and not to mention a new set of superpowers. Yeah, it's looking pretty good for Synapse - that is, until Honeybimbo shows up with the girl in green.

As a fun little break from the action, find out what happens when a bimbo has her day. Starring special guest star Hypnotica, chapter 5 of the "Dumbed Down "saga will not disappoint. And if it does, then I suggest you stare at page 1 a little longer!

Dumbed Down #5

METROBAY ONE-SHOTS #6: HEAVENLY BODIES

Hey everyone! We have an exciting and steaming hot new Metrobay One-Shot for you this week! So what do we have in store?

Lunaria is a strange, mysterious, blue-skinned, silver-haired alien girl from another planet, trapped on Earth with no way to escape. Fortunately, she was found by the Superheroine Squad and given shelter and the new heroine has embraced her foster home and new allies with gusto!... but acclimating to Earth customs and lifestyles is proving rather difficult, especially for a being whose race holds vastly different views about sex and has the ability to merge their minds with other sentient beings. So when Lunaria sets off to learn more about her new allies and about Earth, things don't quite go as planned.

Metrobay One-Shots #6: Heavenly Bodies

EMCON #3

What happened to Lance Hardwood after the Speed Demons took down his Club Pump operation?
Why, he went to a party, of course!

Another piece of the EMCON puzzle falls into place as we step into the depraved world of a (weekly) R.O.P.E. get-together.

Emcon #3

CHROME VIRUS #19

Hey Metrobay fans... this week we conclude the Funhouse portion of "The Chrome Virus" with a dazzling and entrancing chapter 19!

Alpha Woman is in DEEP trouble. She is using her telepathic powers to to protect her mind from Belinda's fiendish Psycho-slaver, but her own girlfriend Valient Grrl is helping the enemy break her will!

Will Tina be able to resist the evil machine, or is she destined to become another of Belinda's obedient guard-slaves? I know you know the answer, but I have to ask anyway!

Chrome Virus #19
Unread 06-19-2013   #52
MacroLass
Process Fan

And of course just when I talk about things going smoothly other problems come up. This update is VERY late and for that I apologize. Rest assured that it’s my difficulties that have made these posts late, not a lack of new Metrobay material!

Especially since last week was special when we put #1 through 10 of the story An Acquired Taste into the archives…as a lead-in for a brand NEW chapter to pick up where the story left off! We also have updates to Visual Contact and Pleasure Island!

MacroLass

ARCHIVE – GRIME CITY STORIES: AN ACQUIRED TASTE #1 to #10

Hey Metrobay fans... as previously mentioned, MCtek and I will be continuing our "An Acquired Taste" series here beginning with the June 5th update.

In order to get you all caught up on the story, we have uploaded the first ten chapters to the members gallery at the link below.

In this story, Metrobay Museum owner and ROPE member Alphonse Cornelius Quire has grown tired of Max Indeks' leadership, and has challenged the longtime APEX owner for the chairman's seat. All A.C. has to do is prove his worth to the members, and Max will graciously call for a new election. Sounds easy enough, right?

So what's Quire's scheme? Well, he plans to capture select Superheroine Squad members, and put them on permanent display in his own private art museum. If he succeeds, he'll be the most popular man in ROPE, and their new leader!

We hope you enjoy reading (or re-reading) the first ten chapters, and don't forget to check back for a brand new chapter eleven!

Grime City Stories: An Acquired Taste #1 to #10

GRIME CITY STORIES: AN ACQUIRED TASTE #11

Hey Metrobay fans... MCtek and I are pleased to restart a series that had gone on hiatus for a while. That's right, we're back with "An Acquired Taste" #11!

It looks like A.C. Quire has things all figured out. He has successfully captured two superheroines, RollerGrrl and DareDoll, and created nearly exact robotic doubles of them with technology stolen from Gilbert Petto. He has enslaved two of the brightest minds in Metrobay, Cyberstar and Noctrissa, to do his bidding and build his infernal duplication machine. He has even 'frozen' the original RollerGrrl and DareDoll and put them on display in his secret statutory hall.

Now he is ready to begin the next phase of his plan. It looks like nothing can go wrong... can it?

An Acquired Taste #11

VISUAL CONTACT PART 16

As Carthax and Contact duke it out in the sky with the fate of the planet seemingly hanging in the balance, other figures enter the vicinity to play their roles in the tableaux. Some, like Pink Pussycat and Pergrine, are familiar faces…others, unseen members of Carthax's ship crew, are new to any who see them. In the case of one person, the events that transpire in this update will prove to be extremely expansive as well as stimulating!!!

Visual Contact Part 16

PLEASURE ISLAND DAY 9.1

Hey Metrobay fans... We're back with another chapter of "Pleasure Island"!

Well, we're down to one. After watching the transformation of six of her fellow "vacationers" into various fetish-fueled sex slaves, Kristen Thomas is last on the list. Last, but certainly not least.

There's a reason why Kristen needed to be last. Her transformation is one of the most 'involved' of the seven, and as you'll see in this issue her life will never be the same again!

Pleasure Island Day 9.1
Unread 06-23-2013   #53
MacroLass
Process Fan

Welcome back…this week we’re gearing up for summer and our special event by having a *5* update week!

This week we start out with another chapter to the free gallery story The Producer; then we have brand new chapters of Past Mistakes, EMCON, Brat Packed, and Pleasure Island!

MacroLass

FREE STORY - THE PRODUCER #10

The guys are quickly making Vikky into a sexy, slutty mega babe (with ridiculously gigantic titties we might add). It might seem a bit odd, but they just did her hair and strangely Vikky herself seemed to have some input towards the end of it. She apparently spends a great deal of time in the salon, and other places, trying to look her best and sluttiest at all times. Well if she got her hair done, then what else might she have them do?

The Producer #10

PAST MISTAKES #5

Hey everyone! Ready for more blasts from the pasts detailing Belinda and Ted's memorable first encounters?

Ted Twiss is in a panic. With his supervisor turned into a mindless machine and his boss keeping close tabs on him, Ted knows he needs some privacy and he needs it fast! But the one place Ted feels he can be alone turns out to be anything BUT "lonely". Can Ted fix this before being caught, will Belinda be doomed to be a mindless machine, or will both of them wind out without a job? Find out more in "Past Mistakes" issue 5, only at Metrobay Comix!

Past Mistakes #5

EMCON #4

Lance Hardwood is a misogynist bonehead.

His son Pearce is something else - intelligent and well-mannered, you have to conclude he takes after his mother. So when Pearce is given a R.O.P.E. welcoming gift by Max Indeks in the form of a scantily-clad Jade Lightning and Brown Sugar, how does he react to the situation? The answer will either intrigue you or make you roll your eyes:

EMCON #4

BRAT PACKED PART 2

Greetings all, today we have a Members Appreciation bonus update!

In BRAT PACKED one, Happenstance told us how BabyDoll and her Brat Pack subdued Tabitha Essex with her body control confetti. Now, in SWITCH-A-ROO, Tabitha dons her superheroine Kitten costume and prowls the night looking to arrest that brat BabyDoll.

See what trouble lurks by reading more here....

Brat Packed Part 2

PLEASURE ISLAND DAY 9.2

Hey Metrobay fans... we're back this week with another rousing edition of "Pleasure Island!

Last week we witnessed a first in the anals of Metrobay Comix history. Kristen Thomas, the last of Dr. Brust's captives, was infused with a maniacal DNA concocktion and given a HUGE throbbing member!

This week we see for the first time just who Kikka's client is, and get an answer to the question Kristen wants to know first and foremost... WHY?

Pleasure Island Day 9.2
Unread 06-26-2013   #54
MacroLass
Process Fan

And the summer fun keeps on coming with another *5* (6, really) update week!

Not only do we have Trishbot’s excellent To Love and Obey going into the archives but Chapters 3 and 4 of Catatonic Toys are going into our Free gallery! And then of course we have our “normal” new content with chapters of The Painting, An Acquired Taste, and Chrome Virus.

MacroLass

FREE STORY – CATATONIC (TOYS) #3 & #4

Hello everybody...today, Finister Foul and myself are happy to be reposting chapters 3 and 4 in the Catatonic series. In these installments, Max Indeks thinks he has the perfect instrument to subvert and claim victory over the heroines that have plagued his existence. To achieve his goals, he needs to have the visors brought into the Squad HQ without raising suspicion...and what better way than through the cybernetic genius Silver Satin and her companion Mechana. Once that is achieved, the night time visions of the lovely ladies start to change them...in more ways than first evident.

Enjoy the free updates and look for new chapters starting in July.

Catatonic Toys #3 & Catatonic Toys #4

METROBAY ARCHIVES – TO LOVE AND OBEY

Hey Metrobay fans... this week we have re-posted an old favorite to the archives. It's called "To Love and Obey", written and illustrated by the talented team of Trishbot and Finister Foul!

When Max's lust for Pink Pussycat spills over into his marriage and business responsibilities, his wife Vivian has had enough! Hatching a scheme to get rid of Pink Pussycat for good, the diabolical villain brainwashes the hapless heroine and arranges a marriage between her and APEX upstart Preston Prescott! How diabolical!

Can her friends save her before she says "I do", or will she be doomed to love and obey her new spouse forever?

To Love and Obey

THE PAINTING PART 13

Whew!! This update was a labor intensive paint job!

We finally got it finished! And we think it's worth the wait.

In this episode we see what wicked plans Meanie Mouse has for her two captive kitties and their rude tail plug paint brushes. We also find out what the raunchy rodent Ratso has done with poor Shadow Rider and what wicked plot he has begun for Clawdette.

The Painting Part 13

AN ACQUIRED TASTE #12

Hey Metrobay fans... after a slight delay MCtek and I are back with an all new chapter of "An Acquired Taste”!

Even after taking a setback at the hands of Cyberstar, A.C. Quire remains undaunted. He still has possession of his two most important assets, namely the robotic duplicates of DareDoll and RollerGrrl. Now he has set them on a course for Superheroine Squad Headquarters, where their uncanny likenesses and manufactured intellect will be put to the test. But which heroine has A.C. first targeted for his growing collection?

An Acquired Taste #12

CHROME VIRUS #20

Hey Metrobay fans... this week we return to "The Chrome Virus" with chapter 20, and of course it can only be found here at Metrobay Comix!

When last we left Superheroine Squad Headquarters, the evil Cyberqueen had successfully transformed Ms. Metrobay into an obedient cybernetic slave. Now the Cyberqueen has her sights set on the rest of the beautiful West women, and will use their own family member to do the terrible deed!

Chrome Virus #20
Unread 07-06-2013   #55
MacroLass
Process Fan

As you’ve seen, the Action Cats are out of the bag now as we’ve started our Summer Sizzle event. Hang on because it’s going to be a wild and sexy summer!

We start things off with another chapter of Mr. Phoenyxx’s tale The Producer which shows that good things in life can be free! The fun continues as we post 4 new chapters of favorite stories Time Management, EMCON, Visual Contact, and Chrome Virus.

MacroLass

FREE STORY – THE PRODUCER #11

Chapter 11? No, The Producer is not filing for bankruptcy! But Agent Vyktoria may need quite a bit of money considering how much time she spends in the salon!

Vyktoria visits regularly to make sure her hair, face, lips, and nails are all looking as sexy and slutty as possible. It doesn't appear that Vikky has quite had her fill though. While she's taken care of most things, there are still one or two that could still be covered.

The Producer #11

TIME MANAGEMENT #7

Hey everyone! Let's see what we have here today!

While Angie and Milly track down the missing girls and villains, the dastardly duo is indulging their early victory in the best way they know how: by making use of the gorgeous clockwork cuties compelled to obey their every whim! What fiendish, kinky things will these vile villainesses do to these captive girls, and can our unexpected heroes save them in time? Find out in "Time Management" issue 7, only at Metrobay Comix!

Thanks for reading and supporting Metrobay Comix!

Time Management #7

EMCON #5

Pearce Hardwood is in a bad situation, struck by a lightning bolt from superheroine and Gem Angel JADE LIGHTNING, what does he do as he writhes on the floor? He thinks about a meadow.

What?

A bold new adventure set in the Metrobay Universe, witness as the spectacle slowly unfolds (or it may be a train crash in slow motion).

EMCON #5

VISUAL CONTACT PART 17

Tonight for our fantastic members we have added a bonus update of Northern Chill's VISUAL CONTACT!!

Carthax's drone slaves have been transported down to stop heroines from thwarting his evil schemes. Now, one drone zooms down on a feisty feline heroine...Pink Pussycat!!

Visual Contact Part 17

CHROME VIRUS #21

Hey Metrobay fans! It's Sunday, which means another update from ol' Doc Robo, Finister Foul, and Trishbot has been posted exclusively to the members gallery!

Last week, the Cyberqueen send Chrome and Cyberslave #1 to seek out more subjects for conversion into obedient cyborgs. Well they quickly found one in Kelly's sister Kandy, and Kandy is literally in for a rude awakening when she sees what has happened to her big sis!

Chrome Virus #21
Unread 07-13-2013   #56
MacroLass
Process Fan

AJIEHB’S TRANSLATED COMICS

Greetings from Russia!

Ajiehb has been hard at work translating more of our comic pages into Russian language. Tonight he adds pages 76 through 100 of the Sex Pets of the Wild West... Russian style!

Ajiehb’s Russian Translated Comics – Wild West Pages 76 to 100

AN ACQUIRED TASTE #13

A.C. Quire is a proud man, and it isn't too often that he has to admit he's wrong. But when Cyberstar left him, she took most of the knowledge of his operation with her. Now he has an unconscious Diamond Frost to deal with, and there's only one person left who can operate his duplication machine!

An Acquired Taste #13

ROPE TRICKS PART 7

Pink Pussycat and Brianna Baxter are captive pets in the Indeks’ mansion, but maybe a friend can help them escape!!..???...

ROPE Tricks Part 7

CHROME VIRUS #22

Ms. Metrobay, now an obedient drone going by the name "Cyberslave", has captured her younger sister Kandy and brought her to the lab to face the Cyberqueen. But will Cyberslave stand idly by and allow her sister to become a soulless robotic servant like herself?

Chrome Virus #22
Unread 07-13-2013   #57
MacroLass
Process Fan

Whew! Is it hot in here…or is it just us?

Two more chapters of Catatonic are moved into our free gallery in preparation for a NEW chapter coming July 18th. Also, Ajiehb has kindly translated more pages of Sex Pets of the Wild West. That’s on top of new chapters for Key to My Heart, An Acquired Taste, ROPE Tricks, and Chrome Virus!

MacroLass

CATATONIC (TOYS) CHAPTERS 5 & 6

Because I just couldn’t decide between the two which cover to show you…

Cheers everyone!

It's 4th of July and the Colonies have sent the Redcoats packing, but don't fret - wickedry still reigns in Metrobay!

Here are 2 free updates of the Catatonic series by NorthernChill to celebrate with a bang that is sure to put the heroines to sleep!

Catatonic Toy #5 & Catatonic Toy #6

THE KEY TO MY HEART CHAPTER 4

Due to popular demand, the next few updates are going to focus on the sorceress Latch and what she’s been up to while the Keymaster acquires MacroLass to become his prospective bride. But what does this have to do with a halfway house run by an order of nuns in the mansion that was formerly owned by the famed Victorian eccentric Woodcock Strangecraft? And why is the order so interested in Consuela Alverez, who our legal department tells us has just turned 18?

It’s likely nothing good for the young lady, that’s for sure!

And a major shout-out this issue to Edgeworthy of MCforum.net for an idea used in this story. We here at Metrobay love suggestions and will give credit where credit is due…behold!

The Key to My Heart Chapter 4
Unread 07-17-2013   #58
MacroLass
Process Fan

And the tits…err…HITS…just keep coming as our Summer Sizzle event forges ahead full steam!

This time around we have *2* free chapters of stories: one of The Producer and another of Dumbed Down. In addition there for our members we have new installments of A Day in the Life: MacroLass, EMCON, and Chrome Virus!

MacroLass

THE PRODUCER #12

Vikky has been in control for a short span of time, but she has made quite a few changes to herself already. Another caller is currently on the line though, so we will have to see how things develop.

Will Vikky stay in charge, or will our new caller take back the reins and continue to alter her in ways she might not entirely agree with? Let us see how this latest situation begins to play out in Chapter 12 of "The Producer"!

The Producer #12

DUMBED DOWN #6

With all the pieces in place and that little fling with Hypnotica behind her, Synapse is finally ready to unleash her wrath upon the super heroines of Metrobay - and her first victim is none other than Ms. Metrobay herself!

Will Synapse add a new cow to her herd? Gotta read to find out!

Dumbed Down #6

A DAY IN THE LIFE: MACROLASS PART 2

Hey everyone! Macrolass and Trishbot here with a new installment in "Day in the Life: Macrolass"! So where did we leave off on this oh-so-typical day in her life?

Meowsers! Copy Cat has kidnapped the mayor and enslaved the likes of THREE of Metrobay's most potent (and beautiful) women! With such thralls under her control, who could ever stop her? And yet, a mysterious stranger joins the fray intent on setting this debacle right and showing the Metrobay heroines how to get things done! How does it all pan out? Find out in "Day in the Life: Macrolass" issue 2!

A Day in the Life: MacroLass Part 2

EMCON #6

Pearce Hardwood decides he wants to destroy ROPE, but baby steps first. To test his mettle, he picks out a target - Simon Sayz!

Watch Pearce put the beatdown on this lowlife as we enter into the psychotic underbelly of Metrobay!

EMCON #6

CHROME VIRUS #23

Two down...

The Cyberqueen has succeeded in converting Kandy West into a willless cyborg to serve alongside her sister Kelly, aka Ms. Metrobay. But if we know anything about the wicked queen, its that she likes to 'get to know' her new slaves firsthand - in every sense of the phrase!

Chrome Virus #23
Unread 07-24-2013   #59
MacroLass
Process Fan

Not much going on here…just another *6* update week is all. I hope all you folks out there can take all of this Metrobay goodness, I’m overheating just looking at some of it!

Starting off with the free goodies, the last reposted Catatonic (Toys) is now in our free gallery. For our members we have the premiere of a new story: Rise of the Technoids as well as new installments of Wicked Fun Park, An Acquired Taste, The Europa League of Fair Play, and Chrome Virus!

MacroLass

CATATONIC (TOYS) #7

As the lovely members of the Squad sleep the night away, the visions Alpha Woman experiences become more vivid and striking. The leader of the group of heroines sees herself as an absolute ruler of Metrobay and the time has come to deal with a trio of women that have long been a thorn in her side. Find out what happens and where the story leads as things get more heated for all who don the Apex visors.

Catatonic Toys #7

RISE OF THE TECHNOIDS #1

Hey Metrobay fans! Today we have a brand new story that we are unveiling here at Metrobay Comix - and a talented new artist! Say hello to our good friend Tecknophyle as we debut "Rise of the Technoids"!

Dr. Tonja Navarro is one of APEX Labs' elite scientists. So why haven't we heard of her before? That's because she has been toiling away in relative obscurity at APEX's satellite facility in Rixo City. But after some of her colleagues have been (unwillingly) turned into Graybots, she has been called home and 'promoted' to work with the main team!

Tonja has been given an important task: Find out other, more practical uses for the Graybot nanotech. That means working very closely with stunningly attractive women who are completely beholden to her command. Now a professional like Tonja can be trusted to put her work ahead of any physical attraction... can't she?

Rise of the Technoids #1

THE WICKED FUN PARK PART 19

As HoneyDoll and Nightengale are the first heroines to awaken in Wonderland they find that the Queen of Hearts may not be so happy to be home after all!

The Wicked Fun Park Part 19

AN ACQUIRED TASTE #14

We know what the dastardly A.C. Quire plans to do with Diamond Frost. The robot duplicates of DareDoll and RollerGrrl are proof enough. But the clock is ticking, for the knockout gas used to subdue Miss Frost won't last forever!

An Acquired Taste #14

BONUS - EUROPA LEAGUE CHAPTER 2.5

Fans of this series may remember back in chapter three when French Maid 'recruited' two sexy museum guards to help her transport the recently captured Mirage and Swiss Miss. But what you didn't see is how those guards came under French Maid's thrall. Well now we have that chance in a special chapter 2.5 of "Europa League of Fair Play",

Europa League of Fair Play Chapter 2.5

CHROME VIRUS #24

Last week we watched as Kelly and Kandy - now known as "Cyberslave-01" and "Cyberslave-02" - were ordered to do some VERY naughty things for their queen's amusement. Well, if you liked last week's chapter, you'll LOVE this one!

A quick note: "The Chrome Virus" will go on hiatus for the next three weeks while we switch gears and get caught up on the latest exploits over on "Pleasure Island". But fear not, cyber-fans, our favorite chrome-plated cuties will be ready and raring to go when we get back!

Chrome Virus #24
Unread 07-31-2013   #60
MacroLass
Process Fan

We’re just about halfway through our Summer Sizzle event; I hope folks have been taking advantage to subscribe! But to paraphrase the old saying, the best is yet to cum!

We begin this week with *2* free stories: another chapter of the The Producer and the first of a new 2 part story called Hypocritic Oath! Our subscribers get new chapters of EMCON, Wicked Fun Park, and Pleasure Island…

MacroLass

THE PRODUCER #13

Another caller tries to tell Vikky that her boobs are too huge, and he gets shot down. This time he had a very long and detailed mathematical explanation as to why though. Not that Vikky cared - she's far too in love with her jumbo juggs to listen to anyone that is trying to tell her that they're too big. But in order to balance his equation, the math professor will have to do something! Vikky's suggestion? Change the other stuff!

Will we hear more endless math drivel? Stay tuned... to find... out... <yawn>... snooooorrrreeee...

Oh! Sorry! All that math put me to sleep.

Wake up! And get ready for Chapter 13 of The Producer! Because there is an extra bonus page at the end of this one folks!

The Producer #13

HYPOCRITIC OATH #1

Hey Metrobay fans... We have a special treat for you this week. Part one of a two part series called "Hypocritic Oath", by our newest artist Tecknophyle - and it's absolutely FREE!

Things are happening in Metrobay that no one knows about. The police, heroes, villains, authorities, the general public, and even those victimized by it have no idea of the insidious conspiracy steadily strengthening its cybernetic grip on the city. No one is safe, anywhere, even in the places where people go to for aid and comfort, as one doctor will be horrified to discover!

This free comic is part of the "Drone Agenda" series, and spotlights several new Metrobay characters. Enjoy!

Hypocritic Oath #1

EMCON #7

There's no two ways about it - Pearce got his ass handed to him in chapter 6 by Syman Sayz and his sultry slaves. It's not a stretch to say he's lucky to be alive. So where can a wanna-be crimefighter going to learn what it takes to defend himself against Metrobay's most vile felons? Enter... Durga!

EMCON #7

THE WICKED FUN PARK PART 20

HoneyDoll, Nightengale and Frostbite have been snatched up into the air by a mysterious air pirate... but little do they know they have a connection to this strange man.

The Wicked Fun Park Part 20

PLEASURE ISLAND DAY 10.1

It's day 10, and there are no more captives for Dr. Kikka to perform her perverted experiments on. So why is there still one client hanging around the island? The doctor wouldn't entertain any more buyers unless she had something to sell, right...?

Pleasure Island Day 10.1