free hit counters
Shrinking Woman Hypnosis - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-17-2016   #25
tjlemke

Re: Shrinking Woman Hypnosis

Seriously? Don't do shitty bumps like that. You should know better.
tjlemke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2016   #26
Vicky Mouse
Submissive lil thing.

I've lost more friends to these things. I keep looking, but they're so small.
Vicky Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2016   #27
whyamihere
Banned

So replying to a thread that is still on the main page is bumping? Yeah OK
whyamihere is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2016   #28
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

It's time-based, not page-based.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2016   #29
whyamihere
Banned

I had something to say so I said it ¯\_ツ_/¯
whyamihere is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2016   #30
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Sorry to bring this post back... but a few folks have been asking about my progress, sadly no change that I can detect with the hypnosis, still standing in the 5'10" range.

I'm not discouraged though... so I thought I'd try making it into a subliminal thing. I mean I sit at a desk for 8 hours programming and I'm already listening to headphones so why not.

I lowered the volume down to -17.3DB, supposedly optimal subliminal range, then spliced it with a forest soundtrack. I was debating techno or something like that but decided I'd try this first to see how well it worked...

If anyone wants to try their hand here's the file.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2016   #31
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Realtalk, I don't believe hypnosis can induce a physical change, let alone one of the magnitude which you want.

Unread 03-11-2016   #32
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdarkness View Post
Realtalk, I don't believe hypnosis can induce a physical change, let alone one of the magnitude which you want.
**shrugs** I understand on a fundamental level that a foot of height loss is perhaps to much, bit I have friends where hypnosis helped them with B.E., not much cup size, and even if it's a couple of inches it'll make me feel like I accomplished something on my journey to what I precieve as increased personal beauty. And I like sharing with the communities. Be it P.E., Futa, B.E., B.R., S.W., T.G or A.T.
I also like putting up initals apparently.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Unread 03-11-2016   #33
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

The issue though is that the body is capable of expanding its breasts without outside help. Shrinking your entire body frame, even a minuscule amount, doesn't happen until you get past 60 and your spine starts to lose a battle with gravity.

Unread 03-11-2016   #34
LK
Process Disciple

The real scary part of this place is when fantasy and reality get confused.
Unread 03-12-2016   #35
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdarkness View Post
The issue though is that the body is capable of expanding its breasts without outside help. Shrinking your entire body frame, even a minuscule amount, doesn't happen until you get past 60 and your spine starts to lose a battle with gravity.
That's a very fair point, Z. I agree, in my case there would be minuscule amount of lose via gravity/osteoporosis. But in a slightly unrelated/related case I have a friend whose going through HRT, and there are occasions where men will lose an inch or two in height. The thought process behind this is as the testosterone goes away the ligaments don't need to be as big for the bulky muscles men have and they contract back. I've talked to a few doctor's about it and they say it's a potential side effect. If you read through reddit a few of the ladies on that board have commented on that effect.

That has very little to do with me, as I said, but I was curious enough to see if something like that could be applied in women and that's more the process/change I'm trying to encourage.

A foot of over all dimensional loss would be devastating on my physical body. Not even talking about the changes to the bones, but just the organs and the subcutaneous fat would cause problems as well.

I only shared the original file in case anyone wanted to listen to it or wanted it for their own fantasies. I didn't expect so many people to follow up and continue to inquire about it via emails and pms. So when the idea to update the file to a subliminal post came up, I figured I'd include the tag line of no change but was still wishful about it. And because I like to share I gave the file as well.

I'm scientifically minded so I do as much research and thinking as possible before I write. This is more of a wishful thinking on my part.

Unread 03-12-2016   #36
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LK View Post
The real scary part of this place is when fantasy and reality get confused.
Not to make it a long winded reply, I did that for Z, but in my case it is a fantasy, but I'm not confused with reality. Most of my response to Z could be parroted here.

But I appreciate your concern and thank you, LK.