free hit counters
Art. I made it. - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-03-2017   #1
Doll-Elf
Writer of the Fetishes

Art. I made it.

River and Ellie were walking down the path on a winter's day, their bodies wrapped in their coats as they went to the bank. Along their way they saw an old begger at the sidewalk with a tin can. As they walked Ellie pulled out a dollar bill and started to give it to the man before ripping it in two with a laugh. "Instead of begging, why don't you do something that will get you ahead in life." She said with a mocking tone as the two walked away, both snickering at what she did. With a frown the man stood and mumbled something under his breath before pulling some dust from his pocket and tossing at the girls. "what the fuck did he just? Was that snow?"
Ellie gasped in surprise as the dust hit the two and reached for her phone to call the police to have him arrested, or at the very least, harassed before she noticed that her ring had fallen off. "But.. I haven't been able to remove th-"
River started to scream in horror as she pointed at Ellie as she looked back at her friend, reducing rapidly with each passing second. As the two of them froze in terror with their new predicament, the homeless man walked closer. When he did they started to beg and plead for him to stop what he was doing to them as he smiled and give a simple response. "Instead of begging, why don't you do something that will get you ahead in life."
Once they were done dwindling to the size of Polly Pocket dolls, he then lifted both into his hand and smashed the other ontop of them. Now in the possession of two gold coins and clothes made of fur and other fine things, the old man walked off to sell his bounty.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5mxQgc5.jpg (1.12 MB, 479 views)

Last edited by Doll-Elf; 01-03-2017 at 09:51 PM.
Doll-Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2017   #2
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Re: Art. I made it.

Not bad.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2017   #3
magicisreal
Leecher

where did you get these coins from? my dad used to have one a long time ago.
magicisreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2017   #4
Doll-Elf
Writer of the Fetishes

A friend showed them to me.
Doll-Elf is offline   Reply With Quote