free hit counters
The Senshi Dolls #2 is NOW AVAILABLE! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-17-2016   #1
Mercurius
Ami-Doll's Master

The Senshi Dolls #2 is NOW AVAILABLE!

The Senshi Dolls #2 : The Incredible Shrinking Senshi

00_cover_sm.jpg

STORY
Setsuna had her fun with the shrunken Ami, Usagi, and Makoto...and that's just on the first day. As we enter day two, Rei and Minako wondered where Usagi and Makoto were. Once they swallowed their served drinks, they'll find out...and so much more. Also, Haruka and Michiru arrive to see the serum's work? And what about Chibiusa and Hotaru? Whatever happens, one thing is for certain: everything is about to change for the shrunken Senshi, whether they like it or not!

CONTENTS OF THIS ISSUE
The second installment's pages is done by Vini & Frank, of Carlos Sneak's team, Atreyu Studio, and is set to contain F/ff, FFF/ff, FF/fffff, shrinking women, nudity, yuri (girl-on-girl action), child taking care of shrunken girls, child treating shrunken girls like slaves.
And will contain sensitive material of giant woman peeing on shrunken girls/golden shower, fart on shrunken women with some scat.

As a result of sensitive material contained in it, this issue will come with TWO VERSIONS, which will be available to you, once bought at a reasonable price of $7.99:
  • REGULAR VERSION
    Contains the 15-page story, but removes the 3 pages of sensitive material, if you feel uncomfortable seeing those.
  • UNCENSORED VERSION
    Contains the 18-page story, with the sensitive material.

Both versions will also contain clean versions of each page, TWO comic strips, drawn by the same guys doing this issue, which expand certain elements of the story; as well as a pin-up and final page art, both also made by the cover artist, Madboy-Art, with an alternate cover by erickefata, and an alternate page 18 artwork by Atlas0!

Preview pic:
TSD_02_preview.jpg

To get it, click in the link below!

Last edited by Mercurius; 11-22-2016 at 01:20 AM.
Mercurius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2016   #2
Silver Spoon
Mostly gone

Re: The Senshi Dolls #2 is NOW AVAILABLE!

So wait, if I'm reading it correctly, buying the censored version with three less pages still costs the same amount as the uncensored version, despite the three page difference? Or can you get both versions for $7.99?

Last edited by Silver Spoon; 11-22-2016 at 05:51 PM.
Silver Spoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2016   #3
LK
Process Disciple

NICE, PISS AND SCAT WITH MY ANIME SHRINKING.

What the hell were you thinking? That's not sensitive material, that's a whole other sphere of fetishism.

Did he even make that known when he was begging for preorders? That it had that content? I was worried about diapers and babying but we've barrelled past that.

Last edited by LK; 11-22-2016 at 06:03 PM.
LK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2016   #4
Doll-Elf
Writer of the Fetishes

I was curious on the comic but didn't want to pre-order. Now that I hear of "NICE, PISS AND SCAT WITH MY ANIME SHRINKING." I'm glad I didn't. That's a while other form of fetish, one not many may enjoy. More so, does removing the 3 pages mess with the story at all. Will those buying the censored version be losing on some valuable dialog that would make one question what happened with those three scenes. And on the point of payment. Shouldn't it be less if one does not want the foulness of the "xxx' version? Perhaps one should give ALL of the details of what will be in a comic before demanding that people pre-order. (Begging, demanding; it's the same to me) Due to how the less paged comic is also the same price as the one I have no desire to see, I shall opt out fully and not buy either comic. Thanks to LK for exposing a rather unpleasant reality, makes one wonder why this person is obessed with Sailor Moon while wanting daipers, piss, and other unsavories in a comic that is also being sold as a pre-order without explaining that it would be in the pre-order.
Doll-Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2016   #5
Mercurius
Ami-Doll's Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Spoon View Post
So wait, if I'm reading it correctly, buying the censored version with three less pages still costs the same amount as the uncensored version, despite the three page difference? Or can you get both versions for $7.99?
Yeah. Both at the same price, since there's no option in this one, unlike the first issue. You get to choose which one you want after purchase.

Also...

LK & Doll-Elf, I wonder why you two are so upset over 3 pages of the sensitive material that can go either way of being part of the story or not? You do know that I DID mention it in the top thread of the previous post, that there's an option to buy the normal version, without that content...right? http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=40963

And I gave up on the pre-order thing. You guys already forgot about that?

And, since the future issues won't include progressive shrinking, I think it's best not to sell more on this forum.

So, it'll be on my DA page: http://ami-doll.deviantart.com

or my twitter: @senshidolls

Thanks!

Last edited by Mercurius; 11-22-2016 at 08:41 PM.
Unread 11-22-2016   #6
LK
Process Disciple

Taking his ball and going home. For the best.
Unread 11-23-2016   #7
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

I think the larger concern here is a rather simple question:
Does the exclusion of the "objectionable" content impact the story?
If it does, it's quite difficult to defend offering the cut version at the same price as the uncut.
Business logic dictates that the uncut costs more, regardless of taste.
Unread 11-23-2016   #8
Mercurius
Ami-Doll's Master

Look. If those 3 pages are removed, it wouldn't make much impact of the story.

Last edited by Mercurius; 11-23-2016 at 07:00 AM.
Unread 11-23-2016   #9
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Thank you, that's all anyone wanted to know.
Unread 11-23-2016   #10
Doll-Elf
Writer of the Fetishes

With artists talented enough to make the comics, why have you only done sailor moon stuff. No love for any other anime or story? Personally wouldn't mind seeing original characters.
Unread 11-23-2016   #11
Doll-Elf
Writer of the Fetishes

On another note. You gave up on having g the comic release early, but those who still pre-ordered still bought it early with seemingly no idea that there would be crude content.
Unread 11-23-2016   #12
Mercurius
Ami-Doll's Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll-Elf View Post
With artists talented enough to make the comics, why have you only done sailor moon stuff. No love for any other anime or story? Personally wouldn't mind seeing original characters.
I'm currently have another story being made, entitled "Mini Tifa", where characters of Final Fantasy are used, and Tifa Lockhart is the one shrinking gradually.

Also, I have 2 comics with original characters in the Shrink Fan site, including Better Night & Who's the Boss. There's also 2 more in the works: The Dollhouse & Shrink-O-Vision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll-Elf View Post
On another note. You gave up on having g the comic release early, but those who still pre-ordered still bought it early with seemingly no idea that there would be crude content.
They are aware of it, cause of the two PDFs that will come with the purchase. It is the buyer's decision to download which one they want, if they don't want that part of the story or not.