free hit counters
Incredible Shrinking Woman Needs a Remake - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-19-2017   #13
SDK
Frequent Poster

Re: Incredible Shrinking Woman Needs a Remake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
I would remove the garbage disposal scene, I don't think it's needed. The scene when they get drunk should have her wearing a sexier outfit. So when she is soaked in alcohol her nipples could show through. I know at the very end her shoe laces break implying that she is growing bigger. That could be removed. Or change it so her growth spurt bust open her shirt. Just to give the expansion fans a fun taste.
Yeah, remove the disposal part. Maybe have her wearing a white top when she gets covered in champagne.
SDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2017   #14
SDK
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurius View Post
For a story, I'd like to see the new Pat Kramer have a shrink's visit, after having depression over the loss of a job. They prescribed her an anti-depression pill, which someone in the back sneakingly replaces the real pills with one that the scientists want her to test.

She dwindles on a daily basis. Three days into it, before going back to the shrink to figure out why is she shrinking, to the shrink's surprise of her height change. So, she was sent to a high-tech hospital to find out that she's shrinking due to a drug that she took, mistakenly.

She returns home, still shrinking after a recommendation of stopping the intake of the pills, she has to adjust her outfits and swap them for smaller people's clothes...even to kids and toddler clothes, while trying to maintain Motherhood...which becomes more of a challenge every stage of shrinking.

Doll-size becomes more fun, and want to see handhelds, and body exploration with her husband.

She becomes an internet sensation, and has to do viral videos of her vlogs, for a while.

But, becoming an internet sensation catches the eye of some neighbor, who wants her for him/herself, and cages her for fun, before the family finds out and rescues her from danger...and that neighbor was the one who switches her pills to test her. She was given the growth pill...but it looks too big for her even fit in her mouth, and has to learn to adapt to her new size, cause her internet fandom is bringing her the budget she needs to survive the living.

You can replace neighbor for someone else, but this might work in a PG-13 setting.
Interesting concept of it being pernamemt. You could even have a sequel that explores the perils of long term shrinking (ie a possibly straying husband who misses the touch of a full grown woman, Pat missing the freedom of her old life, etc)
Unread 09-19-2017   #15
Twilight_Roxas
Process Master

Maybe for a difference Patricia which is similar to Pat could work at the corporation or is a journalist undercover due to some illegal practices at the Corporation, and finds the illegal acts which is the shrinking the world, and before she could escape she gets caught by the antagonist, and gets shrunk out of her clothes as they dropped to the floor.
Twilight_Roxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2017   #16
SDK
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight_Roxas View Post
Maybe for a difference Patricia which is similar to Pat could work at the corporation or is a journalist undercover due to some illegal practices at the Corporation, and finds the illegal acts which is the shrinking the world, and before she could escape she gets caught by the antagonist, and gets shrunk out of her clothes as they dropped to the floor.
I like that. Its an interesting twist on the original.
Unread 09-19-2017   #17
Twilight_Roxas
Process Master

Yep, but what would her occupation be at the Corporation?
Unread 09-19-2017   #18
SDK
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight_Roxas View Post
Yep, but what would her occupation be at the Corporation?
She could be an assistant to the CEO, who stumbles upon the shrinking plan when organizing files.

Or an IT person who accidentally finds the plan when installing an update on the CEO's desktop.
Unread 09-19-2017   #19
Twilight_Roxas
Process Master

That works a assistant of the CEO so possible looks for Patricia are Charlize Theron, Alexandra Breckenidge who else.
Unread 09-19-2017   #20
lbh
Process Disciple

The one scene I would want to see done is the Doll scene, where she falls a sleep in the lap of the guy Doll and wakes up the next morning about half it's size. That's my favorite scene in that movie
lbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2017   #21
scidram
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbh View Post
The one scene I would want to see done is the Doll scene, where she falls a sleep in the lap of the guy Doll and wakes up the next morning about half it's size. That's my favorite scene in that movie
Yes, yes, YES! Actually, the whole sequence from the dinner scene where she gets doused with champagne (I really like the doll dress she wears there, but it's mostly hidden by her little table), and the scene where she has to climb the bed (gotta love a SW climbing everyday things, but in our imagined remake with Charlize, she should be wearing slinkier lingerie), and then to that dollhouse scene. Going to bed around 12" tall and waking up 6" would be horrifying. I wish the had shown us just a little bit more after she woke up--like a squeaky blood-curdling scream.
Unread 09-20-2017   #22
SDK
Frequent Poster

The one thing I'd change about the doll size is Id have her wake up while shrinking. She falls asleep at 12" tall, and wakes up maybe 7-8" tall, and keeps shrinking to 6".
Unread 09-20-2017   #23
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurius View Post
She was given the growth pill...but it looks too big for her even fit in her mouth, and has to learn to adapt to her new size, cause her internet fandom is bringing her the budget she needs to survive the living.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDK View Post
Interesting concept of it being pernamemt. You could even have a sequel that explores the perils of long term shrinking (ie a possibly straying husband who misses the touch of a full grown woman, Pat missing the freedom of her old life, etc)
Yes this permanent shrinking is interesting, but I have problems with permanent shrinking. I would rather see the husband and wife struggle with her at doll size, and ultimately stay together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scidram View Post
Yes, yes, YES! Actually, the whole sequence from the dinner scene where she gets doused with champagne (I really like the doll dress she wears there, but it's mostly hidden by her little table), and the scene where she has to climb the bed (gotta love a SW climbing everyday things, but in our imagined remake with Charlize, she should be wearing slinkier lingerie), and then to that dollhouse scene. Going to bed around 12" tall and waking up 6" would be horrifying. I wish the had shown us just a little bit more after she woke up--like a squeaky blood-curdling scream.
I was thinking about this doll scene too in my last post. Since you both like it how about changing the doll to be anatomically correct? As it would be the right size for her. Even if the husband still took care of her sexually, she would still miss having normal sex. So it could be a sex doll for her.
Tiedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2017   #24
scidram
Frequent Poster

I wouldn't want the doll to be anatomically correct. That would be unrealistic for a child's toy. And I highly doubt a mainstream ISW remake would ever introduce a sex doll. But if anyone wants to write an ISW remake for us, that's fine.