free hit counters
Chinese Tf Movie “Hanson and the Beast” - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 4 Weeks Ago   #1
djangosp150
Lurker
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 29
Chinese Tf Movie “Hanson and the Beast”

https://youtu.be/B36cDHaH8vg

There is a Chinese movie coming out about people who can transform into animals. The main character is an arctic fox and there’s a glimpse of what I assume is two snake girls. From the videos I’ve seen it ranges from partial tf, to anthro, to a full cgi mess. It’s mostly cgi but the brief anthro shot looks practical tho. Idk when it comes out but I’ll be waiting to watch it.
djangosp150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Weeks Ago   #2
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster
 
Thrillerboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 152
Re: Chinese Tf Movie “Hanson and the Beast”

Quote:
Originally Posted by djangosp150 View Post
https://youtu.be/B36cDHaH8vg

There is a Chinese movie coming out about people who can transform into animals. The main character is an arctic fox and there’s a glimpse of what I assume is two snake girls. From the videos I’ve seen it ranges from partial tf, to anthro, to a full cgi mess. It’s mostly cgi but the brief anthro shot looks practical tho. Idk when it comes out but I’ll be waiting to watch it.
At the end of the trailer, it looks like it shows the date, 12/29. That's as good of a lead as any, though that is almost certainly a date for the release in China.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Weeks Ago   #3
enigmadox
Leecher
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2
Re: Chinese Tf Movie “Hanson and the Beast”

There is a limited US release in January, around the 8th I believe. However It's very sparse in it's release.
enigmadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Weeks Ago   #4
Kantomaster1111
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 355
Re: Chinese Tf Movie “Hanson and the Beast”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TYjvyhd_CLU
This trailer has more TF, including ears and tail.
Kantomaster1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Weeks Ago   #5
budhud33
Process Fan
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 36
Re: Chinese Tf Movie “Hanson and the Beast”

Some of the poster ads for the movie show a subway train cramped with people transforming into animals/having animal parts. Things like ears, antlers, tails, a couple people with morphed muzzles.

Here’s one for example: https://www.instagram.com/p/BdOiW9igddQ/

There’s several more

Last edited by budhud33; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:45 AM.
budhud33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Weeks Ago   #6
budhud33
Process Fan
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 36
Re: Chinese Tf Movie “Hanson and the Beast”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrHx1ceD1C8

At the 1:35 mark you can briefly see her backside transforming while still clothed
budhud33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Weeks Ago   #7
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum
 
TF-Viewer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 10,516
Re: Chinese Tf Movie “Hanson and the Beast”

Quote:
Originally Posted by budhud33 View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrHx1ceD1C8

At the 1:35 mark you can briefly see her backside transforming while still clothed
Clothes that will magically disappear instead of ripping. You can see later that there's no torn clothes hanging off her, none of her clothes on the floor. She'll reappear later fully clothed.

Seems like someone trying to make a knockoff of "Spice and Wolf" with less fanservice and a modern setting.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Weeks Ago   #8
Kantomaster1111
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 355
Re: Chinese Tf Movie “Hanson and the Beast”

Got a chance to see this tonight.

From a TF perspective, it wasn’t too bad. Lots of male and female process, though I’d say snippets of about 75% of the TFs are in the trailers. There was a partial butterfly TF at one point. A lot of TF was implied and partial, so lots of (basically) anthro/furry content if you’re into that. There was as much makeup/prosthetics as there was CGI, but all the on-screen process was CGI.

On the other hand, the story was crap. It had interesting ideas but was very rushed and poorly executed. The English subtitles were full of mistakes, typos, and incorrect words/grammar.

Unless you loved what you saw in the trailers, I would wait for a cheap chance to watch it online.
Kantomaster1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Weeks Ago   #9
djangosp150
Lurker
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 29
Re: Chinese Tf Movie “Hanson and the Beast”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantomaster1111 View Post
Got a chance to see this tonight.

From a TF perspective, it wasn’t too bad. Lots of male and female process, though I’d say snippets of about 75% of the TFs are in the trailers. There was a partial butterfly TF at one point. A lot of TF was implied and partial, so lots of (basically) anthro/furry content if you’re into that. There was as much makeup/prosthetics as there was CGI, but all the on-screen process was CGI.

On the other hand, the story was crap. It had interesting ideas but was very rushed and poorly executed. The English subtitles were full of mistakes, typos, and incorrect words/grammar.

Unless you loved what you saw in the trailers, I would wait for a cheap chance to watch it online.
What others tfs are there in the movie (female)? I saw two snake girls in the trailer, Im assuming thats all you really see in the movie.
djangosp150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Weeks Ago   #10
budhud33
Process Fan
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 36
Re: Chinese Tf Movie “Hanson and the Beast”

Some of the promotional posters for the movie show a bunch of people in mid-TF inside a subway train? People with tails and animal ears and stuff. Is there a scene like that in the actual movie?
budhud33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Week Ago   #11
budhud33
Process Fan
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 36
Re: Chinese Tf Movie “Hanson and the Beast”

https://youtube.com/watch?v=4_10Yvwb77s

Full movie on YouTube, decent quality. Don’t know how long it’ll stay up
budhud33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Week Ago   #12
oezdemircan aydinoglu
Process Fan
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 77
Re: Chinese Tf Movie “Hanson and the Beast”

Oh darn they took it down already! But thanks anyway man, sure it was a good find.

How was the TF? Any rippage and post-reversion nudity?

Last edited by oezdemircan aydinoglu; 1 Week Ago at 04:38 AM.
oezdemircan aydinoglu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.