free hit counters
“Bonehill Road” werewolf film - Page 6 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-25-2017   #61
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Re: “Bonehill Road” werewolf film

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Otto View Post
Has there been any official synopsis released about the movie's plot? I couldn't see any on the Indiegogo page, other than a line about the film being "an homage to classic monster films like The Howling and An American Werewolf In London." I'd really love to know the details.
From IMDb: "Emily and Eden Stevens escape one violent situation only to dive head first into another. Terrified and alone, they are stranded in the dark woods only to be chased into a horrific scene in a house or horrors. They must work together to get out alive. But what is worse? What is on the inside or out?"

The character who features in the main female werewolf TF is named Lucy, so she doesn't figure in the synopsis and isn't one of the main characters apparently, fyi.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2017   #62
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wayne View Post
Well, they spared no expense on the hair-y part midway through..
Yeah, that was the only part of the costume I wasn't crazy about. I think they got a little too carried away on that particular section. Looks almost gorilla- or sasquatch-like, but I love the rest of it, especially the fangs, fur color, and exposed breasts, just in case you couldn't figure out it's a female werewolf, lol. Also, don't forget, this is a BTS photo of what the creature looks like in mid-transformation, so she will most likely not be that hairy at the beginning of the TF.
Unread 08-25-2017   #63
Dr. Otto
AKA Sister Hyde

Quote:
Originally Posted by howlingfan View Post
From IMDb: "Emily and Eden Stevens escape one violent situation only to dive head first into another. Terrified and alone, they are stranded in the dark woods only to be chased into a horrific scene in a house or horrors. They must work together to get out alive. But what is worse? What is on the inside or out?"

The character who features in the main female werewolf TF is named Lucy, so she doesn't figure in the synopsis and isn't one of the main characters apparently, fyi.
Here's hoping both Emily and Eden end up infected. I don't know if the budget would accommodate their transformations, but imagine the potential.
Dr. Otto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2017   #64
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Here's hoping both Emily and Eden end up infected. I don't know if the budget would accommodate their transformations, but imagine the potential.
Yeah, I don't see that happening. Even if they DO get infected, there isn't going to be another female werewolf TF (at least not a major one) in this movie besides the one that has already been discussed in detail. As far as I know, there are two main TFs: one involving a male running towards his prey (don't know how they're going to pull that off since he's going to be running while it's happening) and the main Lucy werewolf TF. I'm quite happy with the one female TF. This movie seems to be a dream fulfilled, and I'm hoping there's a sequel if it's successful enough. (The writer-director has been known to make sequels to his projects before.)
Unread 09-16-2017   #65
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Here is the first official teaser of "Bonehill Road." There are no TF clips, but you get a better look at the werewolves. Warning: It's pretty bloody.

https://vimeo.com/234107966
Unread 09-29-2017   #66
p2766479
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Here is the first official teaser of "Bonehill Road." There are no TF clips, but you get a better look at the werewolves. Warning: It's pretty bloody.

https://vimeo.com/234107966
Looks alot like Rob Bottin's werewolf from " The Howling"... If there is a TF 1/2 as good as that one it would be a miracle.
p2766479 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2017   #67
Twilight_Roxas
Process Master

Quote:
Most likely one of them would become a werewolf & a final girl.
Twilight_Roxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2017   #68
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2766479 View Post
Looks alot like Rob Bottin's werewolf from " The Howling"... If there is a TF 1/2 as good as that one it would be a miracle.
Speaking of Rob Bottin-like werewolves from “The Howling”…Oh yes, there WILL be skin bubbling.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BH Road 1.jpg (101.1 KB, 329 views)
File Type: jpg BH Road 2.jpg (336.5 KB, 313 views)
File Type: jpg BH Road 3.jpg (378.3 KB, 408 views)
Unread 10-01-2017   #69
Dr. Otto
AKA Sister Hyde

Quote:
Speaking of Rob Bottin-like werewolves from “The Howling”…Oh yes, there WILL be skin bubbling.
I always love behind-the-scenes pics like those. Nothing like seeing a transformation in progress!
Dr. Otto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2017   #70
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
And with feet stretching I would die of happiness . Very nice pictures, I also love these in-work details.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2017   #71
p2766479
Frequent Poster

Quote:
you're getting my hopes up.. looks promising ..thank you.
p2766479 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2017   #72
Wbfoot
Process Fan

Update:
Linnea Quigley and Werewolves in Bonehill Road Teaser! - ComingSoon.net
https://apple.news/A7sxvnB8mO1GgYsUcy27azA

http://cdn3-www.comingsoon.net/asset...f-basement.jpg
Wbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote