free hit counters
Hoping 2018 will be a better year for tf - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-03-2018   #1
bcislandguy
Process Fan

Hoping 2018 will be a better year for tf

It has been a very dry year for tfs, nothing mainstream, a few dissapointing B movies with low end effects and even most artists are now behind patreon paywalls for most people. only stuff that sorta shows now is the more low end crude art that is usually cartoonish grade furry stuff more than tf, havn't seen a good one on furaffinity or deviantart in weeks
bcislandguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2018   #2
budhud33
Process Fan

Re: Hoping 2018 will be a better year for tf

Same. Does anyone have a roundup of good 2017 TF’s? Any shows or cartoons with animal TF’s
budhud33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2018   #3
bcislandguy
Process Fan

My biggest issue with a lot of the paywall patreon/other site stuff is im expected to play a few bucks to see what at this point seems like rough sketches or 'furry art" and furries and tf art are two completely different things, a neon pink wolf is not TF nor is a rubber suit that makes no illusions its just another form of furry wear.
Most of the higher end artists like ranzab who did semi realistic drawings or zax from a few years back have all dissapeared off the internet, there are still a couple that release art but it seems the greed monster has gotten most of the rest.

Maybe in some ways this is the end of TF for a while, like a passing fad that will come back, if you browse furaffinity or deviant or even transfur now its furry art, not tf art and horror/fantasy movies nowadays feature almost crude werewolves, like I saw better special effects in the 80's in like the howling series, awil, or even a few others of the time, 37 years later what we get is fun fur glued on some womans forearms, a dollar store set of fangs and some over the counter makeup giving her thick brows and that is the quality we see in movies these producers want us to crowdfund and buy them free equipment on promises they can't even keep
bcislandguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2018   #4
Sutibaru
---

Start producing TF content.
Unread 01-03-2018   #5
HumanimalZoo
Photomorpher

^Ding ding ding! Even myself being a "creator" and photoshop artist doing animal morphs of guys and girls alike, if you really want to see the content you want, you either gotta make it yourself, or commission someone to fulfill your vision.
HumanimalZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2018   #6
djangosp150
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutibaru View Post
Start producing TF content.
I role play with my gf. Contacts someone plus fangs on her. If that counts?
djangosp150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2018   #7
HumanimalZoo
Photomorpher

Well yeah it counts for you, unless you and her decide to share with the community
HumanimalZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2018   #8
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

I'm working on a few things for free. I inherited £70,000 this year I dont need you guys money also the last thing I charged any for was just to see if I chould get paid for doing it. There are many great tf artists to give out free stuff or under "pay me what you think its worth"
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2018   #9
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
I'm working on a few things for free. I inherited £70,000 this year I dont need you guys money also the last thing I charged any for was just to see if I chould get paid for doing it. There are many great tf artists to give out free stuff or under "pay me what you think its worth"
... and I just inherited the baldness from my grandfather . Ah, shitty world.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2018   #10
CantSaySeeSaw
Ezekial 23:20

Learn to prefer feet.
Unread 01-04-2018   #11
djangosp150
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanimalZoo View Post
Well yeah it counts for you, unless you and her decide to share with the community
I’ll share eventually and give context/what was said
djangosp150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2018   #12
rehtlh
Process Fan

Personally, I don't mind a bit helping to support our TF artists, but Patreon is not at all my favorite way to do it because I'm not particularly invested in any one TF artist's work. I'd much rather pay on a one-time basis for TF comics and such so I can avoid stacking monthly payments up worse than they already are. I can understand if that's way more work for way less money for the content creators, though. I do, honestly though, feel like there was a good amount of TF art in 2017 all in all, even if none of it was mainstream or heavily funded.
rehtlh is offline   Reply With Quote