free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-22-2007   #13
Seadog Driftwood
Would-be Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer
Oh, you know they have. But they horde it away like it's made of gold and won't share.

He's also blocked all his content from being archived at archive.org so there's no point in even checking there.
I used to have the series including "ffoxkittg01" by DMA on my Mac, but the machine failed and when I tried to save the sequence, I failed. I haven't been able to find it since... Basically, a female cat and a male fox are resting in bed. The moment they fall asleep, a nightmare or something takes hold of them. The cat licks and massages the fox, and wherever her hands or tongue go, that part of the body changes to become like hers. The last frame is the fox waking up to find himself a complete copy of her.

To whoever has a copy of it, I'm BEGGING you! PLEASE! Send me a copy! cdog_squirrel AT hotmail DOT com.
Or, to rephrase my previous statement in the form of an altered quote: "PLEASE Hernando, Please gimme that sequence! I NEED IT TO BREATHE!"

(To the owner of the sequence: if your name is not Hernando, please feel free to insert your name instead)

Last edited by Seadog Driftwood; 01-22-2007 at 02:57 PM.
Seadog Driftwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2007   #14
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Eh, I liked his werewolf and lioness sequences better. One of them was actually on a yahoogroup for a while, but I think the group was among those that spontaneously combusted.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2007   #15
majesty
Frequent Poster

i was wondering if anyone still had the morningstart pic of britney spears turning into a cow.I know he did a few of her one was a cat and dog and a cow.The cow one was taken down a few weeks later and i was hoping someone had a copy of it.
majesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2007   #16
Indigo
Improbability Engine

My gods, I've been looking for that fox/cat sequence for ages. I had it on a previous computer as well, but the bearings on the hard drive burnt out and I lost it. That was one of my favorite sequences. If someone does still have that, I'd love to get a hold of it again too.
Indigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2007   #17
SephirothForever
Leecher

Does anybody have the sequence from tenchi in tokyo where ryoko transformed into a demon form after absorbing a crystal into her forehead... if so can you please post the link.
SephirothForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2007   #18
Rocketted

Does anyone have anything with a girl/car TF or simaler. preferably pictures. Thanks you!
Unread 01-24-2007   #19
EchoWing
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketted
Does anyone have anything with a girl/car TF or simaler. preferably pictures. Thanks you!
If memory serves, both Ranzab and Naga have done pictures featuring women turning into vehicles. Not sure how to get Ranzab's stuff anymore, but Naga's you can find at his site.

http://www.nagasden.com/
EchoWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2007   #20
Dragon
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer
Oh, you know they have. But they horde it away like it's made of gold and won't share.

He's also blocked all his content from being archived at archive.org so there's no point in even checking there.

I have a lot of DMA's stuff on my drive. If you ask me, he probably deleted both his yahoo group and website recently as he's trying to make a go at being a legitimate artist of some description. I think I have a couple singles of his posted with permission on my site.

http://dragon.furvect.com
Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2007   #21
jimi20
Frequent Poster

Request.. does anyone know where to find the picture of Britney Spears (?) turning into a cow? shes kind of halfway transformed and shes kneeling down looking at you wearing jeans i think it was pencil coloured and i think it may have been on a yahoo group... any ideas?
jimi20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2007   #22
dorintf
Process Master

Here ya go:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg britney_cow%5B1%5D.jpg (270.3 KB, 1726 views)
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2007   #23
KitsuneKit
Frequent Poster

Does anyone have the TR Sequence that Picklejuice did a while back about a girl named Crystal (or maybe it was Krystal) that is transformed into a tiger while she is talking with her friend?
KitsuneKit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2007   #24
jimi20
Frequent Poster

AWESOME! thank you SO much i've been looking for this for ages! where did you find it? and thanks again!
jimi20 is offline   Reply With Quote