free hit counters
Rouge - A TG Movie by danielsangeo - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-23-2017   #1
danielsangeo
Process Moderator

Rouge - A TG Movie by danielsangeo

So, I've done it. I've created a website (a blog, really, currently) for what I was calling "The Untitled TG Movie Project".

Well, I can't call it that anymore. I have a title! I have a website! I have... a DOMAIN.

The movie will be called:

Rouge

For now, it's just a single news post, but this will contain all the information I plan to release to the public. I will be expanding the website over the coming weeks (and months) as this Process (hah!) moves forward. For now, I have a couple rather esoteric hints as to the movie around the website/blog thing.

For all news and other stuff related to Rogue, click on the site above!

And now, back to work!

Tell me, where in the world is Daniel Sandiego?
danielsangeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2017   #2
Case Scenario
Frequent Poster

Re: Rouge - A TG Movie by danielsangeo

Well, best of luck with it!
Case Scenario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2017   #3
grieff
Magical Pony

Cool! Good to see this progressing!
grieff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2017   #4
transformative
skrew ball

best of luck daniel. I've been an admirer of your work since the days of the siren's song, I'm sure it will be excellent!
Unread 10-15-2017   #5
danielsangeo
Process Moderator

Greetings, everyone!

I am just about done with page 24 of my script (if my script is going to be approximately 120 pages long, that means about 20% of the script is written). Currently, I am just plowing through from the beginning of the story to as far as I can get. I plan to jump around in the future to get to the scenes that first popped into my head when I started thinking about making a feature-length TG movie.

However-- While working on the script, there's this voice in the back of my head that says, "No, this is all stupid. Change it! In fact, delete the whole thing and never try something like this again!"

This voice is the bane of my existence and follows me wherever I go whenever doing creative-type work. So what can I do about this, beyond diving into some alcoholic beverages (which I choose to never partake in)?

I am seeking what I call an "Advice Giver". This would be someone that is intimately aware of the script and my intentions therein. We could discuss pros and cons of the scenes I've written, about the scenes I'm going to write, and just the general construction of the story.

I will be doing all the writing unless they wish to help, but I do need some help to battle the "you're not good enough" demon.

Please send me a PM with some history of your past work. I would love to work with you!

Please note: I am only interested in serious inquiries about helping out with advice on the script. Please do not reply if your intentions are to only get hold of the script early. Not only would this be detrimental to the project's future, it would ruin your enjoyment of the movie once it releases. Serious inquiries only, please.

Thank you!

Unread 10-15-2017   #6
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

Like said in my email I'm willing to help, writing scripts can be tricky knowing what to keep and what to cut. Feel free to pm or mail me if you want to bounce ideas off me. I been working on 3 long tf sequences in my spare time, so I can still do storyboarding for you.

My advice is you have a group of us give you our feed back and then you decide based what you think of our reactions. Will give you a healthy mix to work with.

Anyways good luck.
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2017   #7
danielsangeo
Process Moderator

I'll PM you, Jimbo. Thanks!

Unread 10-19-2017   #8
danielsangeo
Process Moderator

Thank you all for your support! I would like to announce that, as of this time, this position has been filled by SoylentOrange (at http://thesoylentorange.deviantart.com ).

His contributions have been extremely helpful and would be, in fact, something I would pay for and I'm pretty picky about what I spend my money on. If you're looking for help on your story, he can be reached at his DA or at soylentorange@gmail.com

His services come highly recommended by me!