free hit counters
Posting videos online for others to see - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-19-2017   #1
Dr. Otto
AKA Sister Hyde

Posting videos online for others to see

Ever since I first started commissioning TF illustrations/comics, one of my favorite hobbies has been shaping animated videos out of them. I do everything I can to avoid creating simple "slide shows." I incorporate music and sound effects (I don't have the equipment to record voices, unfortunately). I keep the images constantly moving to prevent the video from looking/feeling too static.

Naturally, I'd like to post these videos on the web for fellow TF fans to enjoy, but that's been trickier than you might think. Youtube obviously doesn't allow
"mature content," and Dailymotion destroyed my last account when it exceeded the parameters of their puritan tastes. It doesn't help that I sometimes like to add "copyrighted material" into my videos, i.e. songs by various artists, just to give them a little more personality. Youtube has always been very blurry about copyright and what it does/doesn't allow. Naturally, if removing copyrighted songs will cut down on the risk of anyone slapping my wrist, I'm happy to oblige.

Could anybody make a suggestion as to where/how I can post my animated sequences online without any unwelcome hassles?
Dr. Otto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2017   #2
pie-guardian
Lurker

Re: Posting videos online for others to see

vimeo? dropbox? 4shared maybe too?
pie-guardian is offline   Reply With Quote