free hit counters
Breast Expansion - Missa - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-16-2013   #13
missa
Producer

Re: Breast Expansion - Missa

Hi Shadows--

I did a bit of a belly in my pig transformation, but I have a feeling it isn't what you are looking for. You are looking for fatty girl, cellulite, something more like a fat suit, morphing into a slender woman? I have not done that. I may be able to do that someday.

I am doing a beautiful to ugly, young to old transformation right now. I am editing it tonight and I hope to have it up tonight to share it with everyone. I am going for veins, wrinkles, saggy tits, hair eyebrows, falling out hair, large nose, hairy mole, and a couple other things I might be forgettting. It's a pretty ambitious TF, and I think I will be really proud of it. I better get back to it!
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2013   #14
Yugo
Voyeur

Wow, being old really sux.
Unread 08-16-2013   #15
missa
Producer

Lol Yugo

Ok Shadow, Check out my latest clip! It is a custom clip and the author welcomed anything I could do with effect and make-up to make our girl 'beautiful to ugly.' There is a little belly morphing in there (new to me), I think you might like. It's an Age Progression. http://clips4sale.com/studio/51941
Unread 08-17-2013   #16
crazymonkey
Process Fan

Hi Missa,

Your videos are fantastic ! Are you going to make a Breast Expansion masturbation video in the future because that would be hot ! Maybo some breast cream that makes your boobs grow and you become horny or just a normal masturbation/fingering session that makes your boobs grow, like its just something in your DNA whenever you masturbate your boobs grow and you like it a lot !

I hope you consider my request ? Thanks in advance !
crazymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2013   #17
missa
Producer

Thumbs up Re: Breast Expansion - Missa

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymonkey View Post
Hi Missa,

Your videos are fantastic ! Are you going to make a Breast Expansion masturbation video in the future because that would be hot ! Maybo some breast cream that makes your boobs grow and you become horny or just a normal masturbation/fingering session that makes your boobs grow, like its just something in your DNA whenever you masturbate your boobs grow and you like it a lot !

I hope you consider my request ? Thanks in advance !
You can email me personally if you would like, all my videos are custom. I would be happy to do a custom video for you with your ideas, and I especially like the idea of masturbating progressing breast expansion. Check out my latest BE clip, if you do not want to spring for a custom, it has been popular so far, even made it to the top 50 overall list! Whooo hooo!
Unread 08-17-2013   #18
crazymonkey
Process Fan

I will send you an email with some ideas to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for responding so fast ! You don't keep people hanging, I like that !

*I have send you an email with my idea for a custom video. Please let me know what you think of it. I hope to see it in the future.

Last edited by crazymonkey; 08-17-2013 at 12:11 PM.
crazymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2013   #19
missa
Producer

Hi guy! I am not sure what happened to this post before the Process Board went down, but it is erased. Here is my re-post of this video from last week. It has been commissioned by a member from this board.

The focus is on eroticism in breast expansion, the suspense, and masturbation instruction. It's different from my other clips. It's very sensual, a short process, a lot of sexiness. I know you guys will like the body morph technique; I have seen many of you do it on pictures and small clips.

Here is the link: 9584891

Last edited by missa; 10-30-2013 at 09:18 AM.
Unread 10-30-2013   #20
unclecanabis
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post

Hi guy! I am not sure what happened to this post before the Process Board went down, but it is erased. Here is my re-post of this video from last week. It has been commissioned by a member from this board.

The focus is on eroticism in breast expansion, the suspense, and masturbation instruction. It's different from my other clips. It's very sensual, a short process, a lot of sexiness. I know you guys will like the body morph technique; I have seen many of you do it on pictures and small clips.

Here is the link: <a href="9584891
Link above wasn't workin for me sooooo http://clips4sale.com/51941 just in case it was broke for others. LOOKS AWESOME!!!!
unclecanabis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2013   #21
missa
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclecanabis View Post
Link above wasn't workin for me sooooo http://clips4sale.com/51941 just in case it was broke for others. LOOKS AWESOME!!!!

Thank you UncleC
Unread 11-04-2013   #22
missa
Producer

b
Unread 11-04-2013   #23
missa
Producer

What about Breast DEflation guys?

I have a clip that is very loosly inspired by Miss Invisible, the mommy by day, Super heroine by night character. I show off some of my super powers but the "money shot" of this clip is the breast deflation. My "Miss Fabulous," is a conceited, campy Superheroine who's power is held in her titties.

The kink to this video is when Dr. Demento comes in and strips her of her clothes and then decides to take her breasts, her power. There is a more explicit shot of my ass and pussy up in the air while he spanks me. My camera man was supposed to show the profile of this shot, but alas, you get to see the most explicit angle. I want all of you to just shied your eyes when this happens, I don't want you boys seeing that vulgarity!

Breast DE-flation fetish is the submissive sister to Breast Inflation fetish. If you guys like to see Damsel in Distress type role, you will like this video. Here is the link:

Unread 11-04-2013   #24
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

I'm not allowed to look at vulgarity without an adult.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breast expansion, clit, clothes ripping, potions, video