free hit counters
dA Commission Sale: 31st April - 4th May - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > The Process General > Requests And Commissions

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-01-2016   #1
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Exclamation dA Commission Sale: 31st April - 4th May

Hello there,

I would like to bring to the forum's attention an interesting and quite compelling opportunity from a talented, and recently quite competitive, affordable artist too .

The artist RozenPuppetMaster - rozenpuppetmaster.deviantart.com - known for an eclectic range of subjects and transformation art - is currently holding a thematic sale, from the 31st of April to the 4th of May (ie. Star Wars Force day). In addition to a range of affordable prices, there is a particular discount for flat colors and shaded works, to a ceiling of 15 and 20% .

To compound this, the artist - though not overly strong with muscular or WG subjects - is willing to experiment with other and varied subjects, a little outside of their comfort zone. I would attest, personally, to the artist's diligence and hard work, as they lent themselves to several of my recent projects too; with an appreciation for details and considerate of other minutia, as well.

If this does seem like an intriguing possibility, I would highly commend the forum to check out Rozen and his offer at this link, here http://rozenpuppetmaster.deviantart....lots-602757361 .

Thanks again,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote