free hit counters
Poll to decide changes in ZOAT (Zone Of Absoloute Transformation) 4th and final round - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-21-2013   #1
Ichigo3924
The TG COLLECTOR!!

Poll to decide changes in ZOAT (Zone Of Absoloute Transformation) 4th and final round

Yeah, so a deviantart user known as KannelArt has been drawing this process of a mtf for a while now, and it's one of those things where he asks people to vote on the changes made to the person, by utilizing a polling website. Anyways, the 4th and final round is up and he's going to choose the top 5 picks in the poll for the final changes, I'm just going to come straight out and admit that I hope the five choices made are:

"Turns into a succubus along with all of the sexual corruption"
"An Abrupt, and Massive Loss of IQ"
"Slutty/sexy voice/speaking habits"
"Heels turn into open toed sandals with a 5 inch stiletto heel"
and
"An obsession for putting on geisha makeup"

However there are other votes to make as well, such as a pregnant belly (which is unfortunately to far in the lead for my liking), a princess dress, lactation, and others. The rest will be shown in the poll if you click the link. Just choose wisely, you only get one vote!

You can of course see the percentage and number of votes made on the changes by clicking the "view" button on the poll. Now that I think I've got all the information necessary down, here are the links:

ZOAT Round 4 poll information: http://kannelart.deviantart.com/jour...63686#comments

ZOAT Round 4 Poll: http://poll.pollcode.com/8xeqy

You have quite a mouth on you and hate everyone on your team...those fucktards. Do you always have to be in charge? I mean come on, you're not always right! Oops...sorry, that was pretty mean..I forgot how much that might come to a shock to you. But at least you usually have good plans. Try being a little nicer to people though.
(Full Name: Private Leonard (L.L.) Church.) (Armor Color: Cobalt.)
Ichigo3924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013   #2
Quarma
Sonamy, mon ami!

Re: Poll to decide changes in ZOAT (Zone Of Absoloute Transformation) 4th and final r

Doesn't that guy draw a lot of stuff that LOOKS like TG but is really just superconvincing drag? Like...I dunno if his stuff applies here considering his track record and the fact that despite how far the "TG" is, he keeps using male pronouns. Like, this is probably a legit TG, but I'm still suspicious.

Eh, either way, I'm voting for a massive drop in height.

quarma.deviantart.com
Quarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013   #3
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

Re: Poll to decide changes in ZOAT (Zone Of Absoloute Transformation) 4th and final r

Good news! Pregnancy seems to have fallen out of the top 5! I voted for the pretty princess dress!!

@Quarma: I guess you'd have to ask the artist. Maybe they just prefer to keep the male pronouns so that it looks like the guy has kept his mind in tact, or maybe it is just guys in drag. It's a little difficult for me to tell, so...

Teehee! Like what you see, boys?

There need to be more werewoman TG sequences!!

A TG sequence is not a TG sequence without process and a clothes change!

Bimbos Aren't Sluts! 181 supporters and counting!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Check out my dA: TGHawk's Lounge
tghawk555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013   #4
Katt
Guardian of the OverKitty

Location: The worst scumhole in the galaxy, Teddy Bear Junction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarma View Post
Doesn't that guy draw a lot of stuff that LOOKS like TG but is really just superconvincing drag? Like...I dunno if his stuff applies here considering his track record and the fact that despite how far the "TG" is, he keeps using male pronouns. Like, this is probably a legit TG, but I'm still suspicious.

Eh, either way, I'm voting for a massive drop in height.
I don't think this is drag http://kannelart.deviantart.com/art/...view-355992616

Also, voted sudden drop of IQ for all the bimbo fans out there. Plus it seemed like the closest to mental alteration.

Last edited by Katt; 05-21-2013 at 07:25 PM.
Katt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013   #5
Quarma
Sonamy, mon ami!

Okay I phrased that a little weird. Obviously not ALL of his stuff is just superconvincing drag, but enough of it is that I don't trust his work unless stated otherwise.

ive been burned before

quarma.deviantart.com
Unread 05-22-2013   #6
Ichigo3924
The TG COLLECTOR!!

Well, yeah a good amount of his stuff is just drag it seems, but there's also legitimate TG there as well, overall though, he seems relatively new, he doesn't have a whole lot in his gallery. Otherwise, I like where things are going with the votes, except for the pregnant vote, it seems to be climbing back up again.

You have quite a mouth on you and hate everyone on your team...those fucktards. Do you always have to be in charge? I mean come on, you're not always right! Oops...sorry, that was pretty mean..I forgot how much that might come to a shock to you. But at least you usually have good plans. Try being a little nicer to people though.
Unread 05-22-2013   #7
olddude12
I don't understand...

For glory!

For bimbooooos!

Last edited by olddude12; 05-22-2013 at 11:30 AM.
olddude12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2013   #8
Quarma
Sonamy, mon ami!

Aw dammit, the pregnant thing is in third place.

quarma.deviantart.com
Unread 05-22-2013   #9
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

What is it with people and pregnancy? I just don't get it...

Teehee! Like what you see, boys?

There need to be more werewoman TG sequences!!

A TG sequence is not a TG sequence without process and a clothes change!

Bimbos Aren't Sluts! 181 supporters and counting!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Check out my dA: TGHawk's Lounge
tghawk555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2013   #10
Quarma
Sonamy, mon ami!

At least now it's down to fourth. We should get people to vote for "Talk Slutty" and "Princess" just so Pregnant doesn't win. Unless pregnant overtakes one of the top three... really we should just get people to vote in general.

quarma.deviantart.com
Unread 05-22-2013   #11
Ichigo3924
The TG COLLECTOR!!

I know, I just don't like pregnancy as a fetish, *sigh* I'm really hoping that slutty talking and princess dress will pull ahead. Also, I think some of the people voting don't seem to realize that the TOP 5 will be chosen, and that they can VIEW THE CURRENT RESULTS BEFORE VOTING!! Once again, *le sigh*.

Unread 05-23-2013   #12
Katt
Guardian of the OverKitty

Location: The worst scumhole in the galaxy, Teddy Bear Junction.

You know... I just noticed there isn't an option to vote for bigger boobs. WTF