free hit counters
Lady Lana's Self-PE Hypnotic Fantasy - A Test - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-10-2011   #1
DevonCory
Frequent Poster

Lady Lana's Self-PE Hypnotic Fantasy - A Test

I was looking at the Penis Expansion thread over the weekend and saw a couple of users mention an hypnosis file by Lady Lana. The file is an audio recording which guides the listener through a private penis expansion hypnotic-fantasy. It's about half an hour long, with about half of it used to put the listener under an hypnotic trance, and the rest used for the fantasy itself.

I got curious and decided to take a look at the product myself on Lady Lana's website. I never had any self-PE fantasy before, but the thing piqued my interest and I decided to buy a copy of the file from the lovely Lady. It's not too expensive, so I figured that it wouldn't be too much of a waste of money if it didn't work... and could potentially be pretty damn cool if it did work. For posterity, I decided to make the testing public. I won't get into usavory details (thank goodness!), but I figured that some of the guys around here might be interested in knowing more about this hypnotic fantasy. Ansonr and WillyB in the PE thread already had good things to say about it, so there's definitely potential.

I'm going to try to test this recording pseudo scientific-style. I want to give it a fair chance, and I'd like to see if it's possible to establish some guidelines which could prove useful for anyone else interested in trying it out. I don't expect it to work from the get-go, especially since I've never tried hypnosis before, so I'll try to update regularly. Feedback is welcome of course, especially from those who have tried this before.

Let's get to it!!

Day 1

The Fantasy:
As I mentionned previously, the file is an half an hour long self-PE hypnotic fantasy. In preparation I listened to the recording once already. I was busy doing other stuff at the time and so wasn't really responsive to suggestions, but it gave me a good idea of what to expect. I found that Lady Lana doesn't go very deep into the fantasy itself, and instead tries to establish solid anchors for the mind, while leaving the subject's imagination to do the rest. She does push the fantasy to a surprising level though. Not to spoil anything, but let's just say that she made the process fan in me quite proud.

The Subject:
That would be me. Like I said earlier, I've never tried hypnosis before and doesn't really have preconceived ideas about it. I believe that hypnosis is a real thing and after listening to Lady Lana's file, I'd definitely like for this particular recording to work. I don't have any prior self-PE fetichism, and no psychological complexes about the size of my organ. I'm not particularly big, nor particularly small, just average. And like most average guys, I would probably trade a finger for a two-foot long schlong, because guys are stupid like that.

And... that's about it for now. I should try a first real listening tonight and should comment back on it tomorrow.

Cheers!

Last edited by DevonCory; 10-11-2011 at 03:19 PM.
DevonCory is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2011   #2
DevonCory
Frequent Poster

Re: Lady Lana's Self-PE Hypnotic Fantasy - A Test

Day 2

Yesterday evening was my first s?ance, which was unfortunately unsuccessful. It?s not much of a surprise as I expect these kinds of things to take some time. The experience wasn?t completely useless however, as I learned a few things about the process and how I seem to react to it.

Since I?ve never done hypnosis before, I decided to prepare myself by doing some relaxation. I haven?t done any in a couple of years, not since the time when I used to train a lot, but I still remember some of the basics. I did a dozen minutes or so of focusing and breathing exercises, before starting the audio recording. This proved to be an issue in itself as the act of pushing ?play? on my iPod took me out of focus. I?ll try to find a silent track, about 8-10 minutes long, which I can put before the hypnosis file. That way I'll be able to do my relaxation, with the recording starting automatically at one point.

The other thing I want to try is to use a different setup. With my wife working evenings, I'm home alone all night and doesn't need to hide in the bedroom. I felt myself going under a couple of times yesterday during the hypnotic trance part of the recording, but I was lying in bed at the time, so it's very possible that I was just dozing off. Since I don't want that to happen, I'll try the living room instead where I can sit quietly and comfortably. Not that it's impossible for me to fall asleep on the couch, but the chances are probably reduced.

It's hard to say how close or how far I was to getting into a trance yesterday. I know that near the end of the trance segment, my anticipation and excitement pulled me out of focus. I kept listening to the recording nonetheless, through the fantasy part of it. I was still pretty relaxed at that point, and I think that it's a good thing to have my mind get used to Lady Lana's voice, to what she's saying and to what she's trying to guide me through. Familiarity seems a good tool here and my subconsicous is likely to react better to a known voice than to the voice of a stranger.

So we'll see how it goes over the next few nights. Since hypnosis is new to me, finding the ideal setup seems to be an important first step.
Unread 10-13-2011   #3
lalilu
spicy

interesting. keep us posted. I'm curious whether this will work or not.
Unread 10-14-2011   #4
midnite
The Metal Manic

actually when you were dozing off its possible you were actually going under. if her trance is setup like that. They are about the same thing. Remember hypnotism doesn't work unless you want it to work. If you go in with conviction don't bother pushing play. You have to put all your trust into her or it won't work.
midnite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2011   #5
DevonCory
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalilu View Post
interesting. keep us posted. I'm curious whether this will work or not.
In all fairness, I'm probably not going to post everyday, lest I eventually sound like some crazy old man...

--- Day 367 at sea. So sick of fish. George the Lifeboat is looking somewhat deflated today. What a loser...

You know the kind...

That being said, I'm still trying every night. I'll take a break over the weekend. I'm unlikely to try this thing with the wife at home, but I'll start again next week.

The immediate goal is to learn to clear my head properly. Without the correct level of relaxation, my understanding is that it's nearly impossible to achieve a good hypnotic trance, which is key in this scenario. I haven't done any real relaxation in a couple of years, and I remember that it took me several weeks back then before I was able to learn to do it correctly. But I'm getting back there.

The thing I'm wondering though is if I shouldn't try to do it after a good training session. I used to do relaxation post-workout, and it was easy to get into it as my body was already tired and trying to get into a relaxed state, and my mind already focused. I guess I could just train, get a training mat out and put on the recording and see how it goes. Since I have my own home gym, it shouldn't be a problem. The set up is just not all that appealing. I'll see...

One thing is for sure however, I'm definitely getting curious about hypnosis. An interesting field of study for sure. I'll probably try to get my hands on a book or two on the subject. I did a bit of research on the internet, but the information available is often a little sketchy. Many websites seems to be maintained by used-car dealers trying to sell their super secret mind-control tricks for only two easy payments of 19.99$. Not sure I trust those people all that much.
Unread 10-14-2011   #6
midnite
The Metal Manic

Well if your interested in hypnotism. I could induce you over im. I dabble in hypnotism and as long as your completly willing and trusting of me I can put you completly under. I've done it with several people already. All you would need is roughly 2 hours of down time for the inset of basic commands. (usually takes way less as in a minute but just in case something happens or your mind isn't completly into it)
I'm not going to be hear tomarrow but just hit me up if you wanna try it.

(midnight68652 (aim, yahoo) midnight68652@yahoo.com (msn))
midnite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2011   #7
OhZone
OhYeah!

I tried shrinking hypnosis once, and ended up on an inch tall and scared to look over the side of my huge bed. Be careful, Oh-k?
Unread 10-15-2011   #8
DevonCory
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
I tried shrinking hypnosis once, and ended up on an inch tall and scared to look over the side of my huge bed. Be careful, Oh-k?
Hehehe. Somewhat amusing in hindsight, I'm sure you'll agree. But not to worry, I'm cautious by nature.

And I'm a believer, shall we say. Hypnotism isn't a toy, and although some of it's applications can certainly be fun, being careful with it isn't a bad idea.
Unread 04-22-2012   #9
Ansonr
Process Fan

Wow, Really wondering how this is working out for you. Not to necro this.
Ansonr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2012   #10
ladylana
Leecher

Hi all, it seems that you found me first and then I found you. Really great forum. My site has been updated since the first post, so just want to make sure have the right links. It's great to see the progress and response from those who try the files. I am always open to feedback.

LL

Monster Penis File

Jumbo Balls File

As a matter of fact, it is complete nonsense.
ladylana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2012   #11
Aahz
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylana View Post
Hi all, it seems that you found me first and then I found you. Really great forum. My site has been updated since the first post, so just want to make sure have the right links. It's great to see the progress and response from those who try the files. I am always open to feedback.

LL

Monster Penis File

Jumbo Balls File
I bought the first one and have enjoyed it quite a bit. The price on the 2nd is what's stopping me from buying it right now.
Aahz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2012   #12
MTMTE
Frequent Poster

Nice to see you in our "lair" Lady Lana.

I grabbed the Monster Penis way back. It's top-notch. Nice to listen to after some meditation. Your voice is pure bliss.

Any thoughts on doing a Breast Expansion Fantasy recording?
MTMTE is offline   Reply With Quote