free hit counters
Mitsune's shrinky ding - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-29-2005   #1
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Smile Mitsune's shrinky ding

Greetings.

Some of you may have wondered where I was for the last few days (likely not. :< ). The answer is I was sleeping. No seriously, for two and a half to three days I slept. Someone might have noticed that I post stuff around the same basic time (give or take an hour or two), which to me is about 4 to 5 in the morning. Some people may also note me being on a lot all around the day too. This is because I usually stay up extremely late and sleep very little, that is, untill I need sleep, in which case I'll sleep for very long ammounts of time. Usually doesn't happen often, about once a month of staying up and little or weird ammounts of sleep, but I guess this is a warning if I disapear for a week without anything. So if I said I'd be doing something and didn't, I'll likely turn up the next few days/week. :)

Anywho, on with the show! Here we have the first half of the next tf set I've been doing, shrinking Mitsune. By now you should have figured from the other tfs allong with this one that the changes are caused by 'items'. Won't say anymore on that, only done 2.5 of the 8 tfs, as well as the likelyhood of a bit of a finisher bit afterword. After the pain in the butt coverup growth I did, this was quite a lot more easy. Also, I've learned from my mistakes before and have a better scale of change, also a couch for the first and last shot to show off the change to it's fullest. :)

I'll finish the other half(or more) tomorrow(ish...:), so for now... enjoy! :)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MitsuneS1.jpg (279.5 KB, 893 views)
File Type: jpg MitsuneS2.jpg (219.9 KB, 847 views)
Test-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2005   #2
LK
Process Disciple

Heh, can't wait to see how this one ends up. Bonus points for being the first to do a nice closeup of a choker slipping down the neck!
Unread 06-30-2005   #3
AnimeGuy2005
Frequent Poster

Good lob so far. I havent been getting much sleep either.
AnimeGuy2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2005   #4
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Greetings.

So, yeah, took a nap before I had planned on drawing up the rest of this bit and, well, woke up in the wrong day. ^^; Whoops. Anywho, I finished up the rest of the tf. Actually ended up shrinking her a LOT more then I had planned, but it was just so much fun. :) So, yeah, it is done. Because I did it at a completely diffrent time then usual, it feels diffrent, at least to me. Might look better/worse then before, but oh well. Also interesting to note, the last page is the first time I didn't cover up anything with careful placement. I had actually meant to use the choker as the cover up, but failed to bring into account my overdoing the shrink, making it impossible for anything to actually cover anything up. :/

Also, interesting to note that I was going to use the couch for the final bit, but the choker just felt a little more 'fun' to use. Not only that, but the choker it's self was a technical fluke, didn't even realise she was wearing one in my refrence pics till I did started the second drawing, at which point I went back and sketched it in. After that, the choker basically became the center of it all, even though the earings were the objects causing her to shrink. It's kinda like a misdirection. :)

Anywho, this is the third of eight, meaning that the next part, AR, will be the halfway point. Yay. :) Yet again, won't say who gets the AR, will leave it up to you people to guess till it's done. Enjoy! :)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MitsuneS3.jpg (207.7 KB, 546 views)
File Type: jpg MitsuneS4.jpg (231.1 KB, 502 views)
Test-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2005   #5
talon

Cool set!

Good thing that earring was part of the spell!

OUCH!

tal
Unread 07-03-2005   #6
shadow

When I first saw the name of this thread, I was thinking
"Gee, she's going to be put on a sheet of plastic then rammed into a oven"
You know like the real things, those were so much fun, because I could cut them to look like throwing stars, and get back at my brothers