free hit counters
Primal's Transformations - New Releases - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-27-2016   #13
Greebrun
Process Fan

Re: Primal's Transformations - New Releases

Just hoping that not all the future werewolf clips are solo. After all, there's only so much fun you can have by yourself
Greebrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2016   #14
PrimalFetish
Production People

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greebrun View Post
Just hoping that not all the future werewolf clips are solo. After all, there's only so much fun you can have by yourself

--Nymph
@PrimalNymph
PrimalFetish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2016   #15
Lecher
Process Master

Also can we have some shoe destruction please? It's really the only thing stopping me from buying these clips. Check out GrowthDreams to see some good examples.
Lecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2016   #16
killx
Frequent Poster

Is Primal's Transformations restricted to werewolf TFs or could we see other types of animals too in the future, like pig, donkey, bunny,...?
killx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2016   #17
PrimalFetish
Production People

Quote:
Originally Posted by killx View Post
Is Primal's Transformations restricted to werewolf TFs or could we see other types of animals too in the future, like pig, donkey, bunny,...?

Something like that may be possible in a custom...

--Nymph
@PrimalNymph
Unread 05-29-2016   #18
The_Nameless_One
no title either

Just wondering.
Generally the transformation seems to be mostly about the fangs, tail and such.
No ear growth or prosthetics for them. Is that something that might change in the future?
(and yes, it's my fave part of the transformation. Longer pointed ears are sweet)
The_Nameless_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2016   #19
Wbfoot
Process Fan

Bought all the TF clips so far and like them a lot. I think there is a lot more potential though.

Some things that make the TF better:

1. Incorporate some howling during the TF. I've always felt the long howl/wail should occur in reaction to quelling the pain of the TF. It's also best when the howl is involuntary and the actress is forced to turn her head up and away

2. More talking and less grunting/heavy breathing. I feel like I'm going to hyperventilate watching these vids hehe. Describing the TF as it is happening could be intriguing. Having the voice morph during the process would be cool too.

3. Special effects. I like the feet focus a lot and it could be even better with foot prosthetics of some sort. This was my gripe with the Missa vids. Long skinny foot stretch with claws would be a cool effect. Even longer toes and fingers with long claws would suffice. Any thing else like pointed ears and such would be great too.

4. Situational TF. Primal does a pretty good job with this. Just wanted to emphasize it. Having TFs at the most inopportune times and locations adds so much to the scene.

Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what else is in store!

Last edited by Wbfoot; 05-30-2016 at 06:04 AM.
Wbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2016   #20
Obsidian
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wbfoot View Post
Bought all the TF clips so far and like them a lot. I think there is a lot more potential though.

1. Incorporate some howling during the TF. I've always felt the long howl/wail should occur in reaction to quelling the pain of the TF. It's also best when the howl is involuntary and the actress is forced to turn her head up and away

2. More talking and less grunting/heavy breathing. I feel like I'm going to hyperventilate watching these vids hehe. Describing the TF as it is happening could be intriguing. Having the voice morph during the process would be cool too.

3. Special effects. I like the feet focus a lot and it could be even better with foot prosthetics of some sort. This was my gripe with the Missa vids. Long skinny foot stretch with claws would be a cool effect. Even longer toes and fingers with long claws would suffice. Any thing else like pointed ears and such would be great too.

4. Situational TF. Primal does a pretty good job with this. Just wanted to emphasize it. Having TFs at the most inopportune times and locations adds so much to the scene.

Obsidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2016   #21
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Quote:

Yep. Solid advice!
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2016   #22
PrimalFetish
Production People

Quote:

Thanks for the input, Wbfoot! If you don't see any of these components in coming content, it's likely the content was shot before the recent feedback we've received. (We don't necessarily release clips in the order they were shot.) But know your voice has been heard nonetheless. Everyone's been providing very positive and constructive critiques, and we appreciate it. Of course, we can't fit every suggestion into a single video, but we want to do our best to give fans what they want. That's kind of the point, isn't it?

--Nymph
@PrimalNymph
Unread 06-01-2016   #23
jonjoe-mossy
Process Fan

Who's up for crowdfunding a custom vid for primal?
jonjoe-mossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2016   #24
slayer1
Process Master

my 2 cents on the latest solo werewolf:

I like the focus on the feet but def try to play around see if you can find a realistic paw prosthetic...

My favorite video you guys did was the cat one and I liked it because you could see her eyes and teeth alot as while she gave a BJ she stared at the camera for a POV experience, there wasn't enough of that in this werewolf one. Do another cat and use ear prosthetics maybe instead of a headband but get yourself a kittencream.com kit and focus more on the tail in the video... I liked the makeup in the cat one too, like a realistic halloween look, someone you could see out at a halloween party.

Obviously prosthetics are preferable, but sometimes less is more, if they look too fake it ruins the video for me. Here are some tutorials of just regular makeup which is seems like many of your videos could use. Also what WBFOOT said, and of course bottom fangs, tails, eye contacts, ears are a must.

Take a look at this video for example of do-able werewolf makeup that I think came out quite good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8tgfCqL9l4

And here is good feline/lioness makeup examples:
Lioness (looks easy and very hot but maybe its just the girl...): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoYJRV3sCgc
Cat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3RzAaoILCo

Tags
beast, clips4sale, primal fetish, tail, transformations