free hit counters
Transformed.To Growth Clips - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-05-2012   #13
JasonT
Transformed.To

Re: Transformed.To Growth Clips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy84 View Post
I bought the Jolene and Dragon Lily growth clips, and I liked them, for the most part. The reactions from both actresses were good, as they realize what is actually starting to take place and putting an increasing burden on their outfits. For future clips, JasonT, I may suggest trying button popping, skirt splitting, or pants ripping. Also, you could try showing camera angles from behind the actress to show her bare back or butt bursting through her clothes, as your initial clips seemed to focus primarily from the front. I will eventually buy the China Doll clip, but a promising start and I look forward to see what you can do from here on out.
Thank you Everyone for the comments! I'll do my best to make some great stuff! This is my first go at this, so if anybody has any helpful comments or suggestions to make these vids better like the quote above, I will do my best to take them to heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckboy43 View Post
Some of these look good, I think...is there any way of getting a preview for "Ramona`s Bimbo Transformation"?
I just put up a preview!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TransformedTo

Last edited by JasonT; 08-05-2012 at 06:59 PM. Reason: mispelling I didn'tsay where the preview was
JasonT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2012   #14
Robopengy
Happy owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy84 View Post
I bought the Jolene and Dragon Lily growth clips, and I liked them, for the most part. The reactions from both actresses were good, as they realize what is actually starting to take place and putting an increasing burden on their outfits. For future clips, JasonT, I may suggest trying button popping, skirt splitting, or pants ripping. Also, you could try showing camera angles from behind the actress to show her bare back or butt bursting through her clothes, as your initial clips seemed to focus primarily from the front. I will eventually buy the China Doll clip, but a promising start and I look forward to see what you can do from here on out.
If you could only buy one right now, which one would you recommend first?
Robopengy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2012   #15
JasonT
Transformed.To

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorekeep View Post
It didn't MadDemon -- virus checker's pretty clear on my end, and the website he's on is a pretty outstanding store provider. The stuff on there is pretty good. I take issue with the price, but I look forward to seeing what you can produce, JasonT.

Thank You, for the good review As far as the price goes I only raised it because Jolene was twice the cost of the other models.
Unread 08-06-2012   #16
Freddy84
Resident Dream Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robopengy View Post
If you could only buy one right now, which one would you recommend first?
After watching the clip with China Doll, I would recommend the following, in order:

1. Dragon Lily

2. Jolene

3. China Doll
Freddy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2012   #17
JasonT
Transformed.To

I'm putting together a growth clip in the next couple of days, any suggestions on what everybody would like to see as a plot?
Unread 08-07-2012   #18
AndyMuerte
Process Fan

Arousal growth
AndyMuerte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2012   #19
magnus knight
Magnus Knight

Radio active rock crashes into room causing at first painful growth surprise with her trying to fight it while keeping clothes together but resistance melts away into acceptance and arousal.

Also if possible perhaps more fully clothed growth? Perchance a skirt over the hosery to tear, maybe a bra under the top to snap, and if I dare dream shoes bursting instead of flimsy flip flops.

Thank you, come again.

The story is the moment. The turn on is imagination.

I create the story. I control the imagination. I am the Knight.

...the grOwth is out there.

http://mzxknight.deviantart.com/gallery/?

http://chat.deviantart.com/chat/FemaleTFthreadshred
magnus knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2012   #20
Expansionist
Frequent Poster

Definitely aroused growth or growth where the subject enjoys it at least! And I agree with Magnus about the clothes ripping, though of course there are limitations. Very eager to see what you come up with!
Expansionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2012   #21
jwoods
Process Fan

The power hungry corporate manager of a company lab and have brought one of the lab tecs into your office for a discussion about the lies he is spreading.
When the clip starts you already seem taller than the tec (simple camera angle) and your clothes are extreamly tight, almost as if they are several sizes too small. She tells him things like “some disturbing rumors have been circulating and i have traced them back to you” & “how dare you suggest that i have been stealing growth serum from the labs, do you know what kind of serious acusasion that is” “I could have you fired for this” “no one is going to disrespect me, I’m in charge here and won’t stand for this to continue” & so on.
The whole time she is degrading and threatening the tec we see subtle signs that he is telling the truth. Camera cuts to her top and several buttons pop off. Cuts back to her face as she's chewing him out and we can see that her head is creeping towards the ceiling. Her skirt is creeping up her thighs at an alarming rate and starts to rip.
Just as she finishes telling him she'll have his job, her head hits the ceiling and skirt and shirt bursts off revealing panties that look like they are ready to snap and bra several sizes too small that can barely contain your growing breasts.
“How am I going to teach you a lesson, what can I do to make sure you never say anything like this again?” As she says this she is still growing and has to sit down as her body is filling the room.
Her bra bursts off her breasts and she moans rubbing them as she feels the power flowing into her growing body.
She grabs the tiny tec. The camera cuts to her tattered panties that burst off her growing soaked pussy with a wet snap and she shoves the tec in using him to get off, showing him who’s in charge.

Last edited by jwoods; 08-08-2012 at 12:49 PM.
jwoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2012   #22
Mr GorpThorp
Frequent Poster

Any chance you can delineate that wall of text?
Unread 08-08-2012   #23
JasonT
Transformed.To

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer15201 View Post
Definitely aroused growth or growth where the subject enjoys it at least! And I agree with Magnus about the clothes ripping, though of course there are limitations. Very eager to see what you come up with!
There will definably be some Arousal and Enjoyment going on in this next one!
Unread 08-08-2012   #24
AndyMuerte
Process Fan

Alright!
AndyMuerte is offline   Reply With Quote