free hit counters
DeviantArt issues - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > The Process General > General Discussion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-16-2019   #1
Underminer
Process Fan

DeviantArt issues

I don't know where else to put this. For the past few weeks, I've been having serious issues with DeviantArt's new Eclipse interface. I'm on a dinosaur of a computer, and I can't log in to the site anymore, and I can't see anything anymore.

Is anyone else having these problems? How do I access the site through the classic interface? (FYI, I tried the toggle thing -- doesn't work. Surprise, surprise.) I'm running the dinosaur until it dies, as I don't have the funds to "just upgrade," as one of the smug jerks on one of the forums "helpfully" suggested.
Underminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2019   #2
Blake Isaac Gordon
Frequent Poster

Re: DeviantArt issues

I agree the 'Eclipse" interface of DA is plain terrible.

Have you tried going to your Advance Browser settings and do a complete purge of all cookies, settings, and what not?

If DA worked for you until you switched over then it should be reversible.

(Maybe logging out and then back in, or try creating a new account (just to see how it looks, I am NOT saying ditch your old account)

Best of luck.

https://blakegordon.deviantart.com/a...TWBE-684396622
Blake Isaac Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2019   #3
kuriboh_fan
Process Fan

I've got a Deviant Art account and I agree that the Eclipse interface is a terrible idea. If you log in while the Eclipse interface is up, there should be a switch once you've logged in. If you click or slide on it (I can't remember which), it will go back to the original interface. I don't know if it will stay on the original interface when you next log in, but at least you'll have the knowledge to switch back whenever you've logged in.
kuriboh_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2019   #4
AnimusVE
Jiumogwaigwaaifaaideizau

An additional problem I've been having is with the RSS feeds. Either they don't load at all, or they take an incredibly long time to load. Anyone else having this problem, or know of a solution?

AnimusVE is offline   Reply With Quote