free hit counters
Rabbit Hunt - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-06-2008   #1
chesya
Process Fan

Rabbit Hunt

Alice was one angry young woman. Her M78 assault rifle gripped in her hand. Why she was availed of a Finnish weapon is another story, all we need to know was that she was angry with one just one thing and that one thing was surely going to feel the sting of her rage, and that one thing was Wonderland and every goddamn living - if you could call them living - creeping, crawling, lying, fucking, shitting creature in it.

First on the list was Mr. Slimy P. Dope-Fiend Smart-Arse Caterpillar.

As she arrived and peered over the cap of his mushroom, she ventured politely, "Kind Sir, may one inquire as to the species of your mushroom?"

The larva glanced contemptuously at our heroine and carried on sucking at his hookah.

rabbithunt01cb.jpg

Alice squeezed the trigger and let him have it. "Let's just call that a death cap, shall we!" she screeched as the creature slumped to the ground, dead. "I ain't gonna have no frigging insect ignore me, let alone some lysergic larva!"

And Alice jumped upon the Rabbit's head. Balancing upon his shirt collar, she felt his beautiful silky ears. "You know Mr. Rabbit, your ears are so beautiful and soft ,I just might spare you"

"Now Im gonna have me some rabbit for dinner. Brace yourselves cuz this is gonna a be a Rabbit hunt!"

Alice knew the habbits of her rabbit man. He was a creature of good timekeeping. She knew she only had to wait in a tree and she would have her quarry. And as regular as clockwork, Mr. Tight-Arse F. Whitebunny twoddled by.

When she saw the rabbit again, she wasn't ready for a summary executions just yet and she got to thinking about some ritual humiliation for the stuck up, limey-accented lagomorph. She thought "Why, I am in the most apalling state. My clothes are sticky and my skin dirty with the filth of being so goddamn close to the ground. Why, I'm gonna take my clothes off now and jump on that bunny's head and wipe my body clean with those beautiful, silky looking white ears!" With that she dropped her gun, stripped off and climbed a 'small' tree adjacent to where the White rabbit was still fussing with his time piece....

alice09ab.jpg

And Alice jumped upon the Rabbit's head. Balancing upon his shirt collar, she felt his beautiful silky ears. "You know Mr. Bunny Man, your ears are so beautiful and soft ,I just might spare you"

rabbithunt03ab.jpg

While on the rabbit's collar, Alice rubs herself with the silken soft bunny ears. But this is better then silk as she runs the fir one way and then the other over her nipples. She begins to feel very gently aroused that brings on a kind of waking dream.

As she begins a to relax a little and allows herself to recall the source of her terrible rage. She had just been laying on the grass under a tree reading a book in the garden, when Chessie her cat jumped on her and had started purring. The gentleness of the summer afternoon and Chessie's gentle purr lulled her into a kind of torpor. She did not notice how human-looking Chessie had become and that the cat was now the same size as herself. She did not notice that she had been shrunk out of her clothes and was now little taller than her book...

rabbithunt05bb.jpg

Alice woke up.

"Who are you?, she asked Chessie, sleepily.

"Why, I'm Chessie, of course!"

"Don't be silly, Chessie is my cat and you look decidedly human!"

Alice looked around and examined the now giant book beneath her. "Oh, this is a dream," she mused. "How else would I be sitting naked on a giant version of the book I was reading, and besides not only do you not look at all like my cat, but you would be far too small or far too big for a cat depending on whether this is a giant book or we are very tiny and sitting on a normal-sized book." Alice looked around her again and concluded that they were both very tiny and sitting on a normal-sized volume. "You are far to small for a cat!"

rabbithunt06ba.jpg

"Oh, I can quite easily grow to the size of a cat, if you wish."

"So, you could, could you?"

"In fact, I could quite easily grow to the size of a normal human being as opposed to a ... a little freak like you."

Alice was indignant, but decided to keep her calm, afterall Chessie, if this really was Chessie was just a cat and one had to give dumb animals some latitude. She sat up and made herself taller than Chessie and gave her her best a wry , challenging squint. "Oh, I would very much like to see that!"

"Oh you would, would you?"

"You should be careful, you know," remonstrated Chessie now the size of a normal human being. "Careful of who you accuse of being only a dream!"

Alice didn't know how she came to be standing, but standing she was facing a very giant and suddenly very carnivorous looking Chessie licking her lips. She was too frightened to notice the sound of her pee cascading onto her book around her feet.

"Why," remarked Chessie, "you're no bigger than a mouse!"

rabbithunt07ab.jpg

Last edited by chesya; 08-09-2008 at 05:35 AM.
chesya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2008   #2
Scrunch

Re: Rabbit Hunt

lol damn this is good
Unread 08-09-2008   #3
chesya
Process Fan

Chessie, disgusted at Alice peeing on the book takes drastic action.

"You dirty girl!" she admonishes giving our weak-bladdered heroine a simple but effective flick.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rabbithunt07bb.jpg (86.2 KB, 134 views)
Unread 08-09-2008   #4
Sephie
EYES UP HERE

Location: Over the Mountains Of the Moon, Down the Valley of the Shadow

On a spelling note (keep in mind I am not a good speller), you have her talking to lava as opposed to a larva.
Unread 08-09-2008   #5
chesya
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herr Onymous-Bosch View Post
On a spelling note (keep in mind I am not a good speller), you have her talking to lava as opposed to a larva.
That makes your correction all the more valued. Once I couldn't have pretended it was a typo, but twice...well, I can't escape.

Actually, sincere thanks.
Unread 08-09-2008   #6
Sephie
EYES UP HERE

No problem. I like it. I like violent perversions of childrens tales.
Unread 08-10-2008   #7
chesya
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herr Onymous-Bosch View Post
No problem. I like it. I like violent perversions of childrens tales.
[It's very difficult to make them more violent and perverted than they are already, so I thank you for telling me that I am in some way succeeding in this.]

Alice tries to scramble away.

Chessie lays her index finger softly on Alice's trailing leg, easily pinning her to the ground.

"Hmmm," Chessie licks her lips, "good enough to eat!"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rabbithunt08ab.jpg (95.7 KB, 81 views)
Unread 08-10-2008   #8
Sephie
EYES UP HERE

Carrol was a mathematician. Random trivia.
Unread 08-11-2008   #9
chesya
Process Fan

Chessie has let Alice go.

She has managed to run into some bushes, but only because Chessie has allowed her to.

With Chessie not far behind, Alice has tripped and panicking and slipping in the mud she cannot get her self up and merely looks up fearfully as Chessie looms over her.

"Oh goodie," says Chessie "You want to play hide 'n' seek!"

Chessie buries her eyes in her forearm and begins to count to a hundred.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rabbithunt09ab.jpg (81.5 KB, 70 views)