free hit counters
TaylorMadeClips BE Updates - Page 15 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-27-2008   #169
Karma666
Frequent Poster

Location: The wrong side of Heaven and the righteous side of Hell.
Re: Mistress Taylor Presents BE Updates

Ms. St. Claire, any possibility of bringing back Sheila Marie to do a shirt/bra-busting centric clip in the near future?
Karma666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2008   #170
Taylor
TaylorMadeClips.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma666 View Post
Ms. St. Claire, any possibility of bringing back Sheila Marie to do a shirt/bra-busting centric clip in the near future?
Possibly. I have some new big breast/ name girls I am shooting coming very soon.
Unread 06-28-2008   #171
dataloss
Creator of Hairy Beasties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
It looks like I got one of your model requests. I will know for sure later today and hopefully will have her booked for a shoot next week.I have not seen Summer in a couple years and heard she moved out of state. I will look more into that. She is amazing and I would love to shoot her.
As far as the SFX makeup class, I have been dying to take it for years. I took the first portion of the class a couple years ago but could not afford to continue it. I saved up enough money to finally finish it now I can do things I have been dying to do for a while. Maybe I should turn women into wolves. I just created an ape face that turned out really well. Would you like to see women turn into wolves?
Yes Please, Wolves and Cat Girls big scene for that sort of thing...
dataloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2008   #172
Karma666
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Possibly. I have some new big breast/ name girls I am shooting coming very soon.
Thank you. You're work is much appreciated.
Unread 06-28-2008   #173
vaxon
cafe' barista mista

Quote:
I think your fishing trip idea is great. Are you fishing by yourself or with friends?

Blond Brunettes BE Double Feature
http://taylormadeclips.com/images/vd...ne1/blbr58.jpg
http://taylormadeclips.com/images/vd...ne1/blbr21.jpg
i got a bud,hes trying to get all the fishing out of his system before his little girl gets here in aug but i can go alone im a fresh water fisher seeing as how i live in the country,so its gonna be an experience in the ocean fishingi may just get a boating and mongoring license so i can go deep sea fishing on xmas break like on discovery channel,lol,hmm...i just got an idea what if one of your girls ate a pufferfish for the catalyst of expansion?
Unread 06-30-2008   #174
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Quote:
Quote:
Possibly? Who will translate?

I don't think she wanted to be blunt Karma666. It turned out to be a good clip but she went through a bit of hell to get it on tape.

Here's a trailer for the Sheila Marie scene

BudapestSwopeJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2008   #175
Karma666
Frequent Poster

Ah, I understand. I heard about what happened during one of the shoots with Ms. Marie. I didn't know if it was that one you had some major problems with. I was hoping something could be worked out in the future, but obviously that is not to be.
Unread 07-01-2008   #176
Taylor
TaylorMadeClips.com

We just released a clip we shot months ago but only got around to having it edited recently.Its called...
Coveting Inflatables
The Description
Taylor sits at home trying to figure out what will take her over the top. She wants REALLY BIG BREASTS even if that means sucking on the business end of a leafblower... This is Taylor`s first Inflation clip! Her first BE since Dream Big Pt 2!

The clip has the fastest initial inflation we have done as my breasts inflate in just a few seconds. I later go through a series of emotions from elation to fear and regret that I had gone too far.
The was a pretty "experimental" clip and we were trying to focus on some of the more extreme and/or frightening aspects that a large inflation might bring about. In reality I actually was quite delirious by the end and you can see the sun rise from the window behind me because we didn't finish until 6:30am.

Unread 07-05-2008   #177
Taylor
TaylorMadeClips.com

Here's a trailer that posted on Youtube...

Unread 07-06-2008   #178
raychaiz
Leecher

i have a question, is it possible to use a debit card instead of a credit card, i searched everywhere and tried to figure out if i can use it, but i have found nothing about using one. If i can use it, is it possible that i do it just like putting in credit card information?
raychaiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2008   #179
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raychaiz View Post
i have a question, is it possible to use a debit card instead of a credit card, i searched everywhere and tried to figure out if i can use it, but i have found nothing about using one. If i can use it, is it possible that i do it just like putting in credit card information?
So long as the debit card is wearing a logo to match the credit cards accepted (i.e., VISA and so forth) it will be accepted. That's not just in this case, but anywhere you want to use it in general. It just might not clear at the same rate you're used to seeing debit transactions clear.

In this case, VISA, MasterCard, or Discover are the flavors of choice.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2008   #180
Hysteria
Leecher

Okay, Bud and Taylor, this may be a bit off-topic, but what is that music you use for the previews? In particular, I'm thinking of the guitar track you use on the introduction, with the Saturn-like planet in the background. I would love to download that.

And as an effort at keeping it on track, you do great work with big boobs, you're beautiful, talented, creative, etc., keep it up.
Hysteria is offline   Reply With Quote