free hit counters
TaylorMadeClips BE Updates - Page 19 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-14-2008   #217
Karma666
Frequent Poster

Location: The wrong side of Heaven and the righteous side of Hell.
Re: Mistress Taylor Presents BE Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudapestSwopeJr View Post
Wow good choice. Your appreciation for Pop Rocks can only improve after watching any of the other clips she did for us. She actually did a straight GTS/crush clip that might see the light of day as a freebie but we're worried that even at that price people might feel ripped off.

Goddess Trampling coming up!
Thank you very much, Mr. Swope, Jr. I doubt that anyone could or should feel that way about a free clip. Especially a free clip featuring a lady like Ms. Minx. I don't know; maybe it's her hair that does it for me. Yeah, that's it. I unknowingly have a desire for redheads. Any chance she would be willing to feature in an expansiongasm clip in the future?

Last edited by Karma666; 08-15-2008 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Case of Mistaken Identity
Karma666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2008   #218
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma666 View Post
Thank you very much, Mistress Taylor.
Sorry I didn't mean to cut into your dialog with Taylor but the choice of the trample clip out of 2000+ clips we have surprised me.

Quote:
Any chance she would be willing to feature in an expansiongasm clip in the future?
I'll let Taylor give you the final answer on that but I would tend to believe that the Fat Genie from "Silver Dildo of Destiny" has a better chance of being featured in one of our upcoming expansion clips.

The Carolyn Monroe or the Whitney Wonders T&D would have been great choices so I'll throw in one of those too.

BudapestSwopeJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2008   #219
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by spzero View Post
Loved the new BE clip and i cant wait for the next.Also,are you gonna do more trailers before the full clip comes out?
You mean like Breast Expansion Terror? Sure. If the trailer gets done while the clip is still going through revisions than we just post it anyway.

Unread 08-15-2008   #220
grtcaligal
Process Master

Quote:
Seriously? Ok, I'll take one with either Whitney Wonders or Carolyn Monroe.

I wasn't tyring to play any "card". I was simply guessing.
Ha, it wasn't at you, I was talking about the idiots who got her stuff pulled from youtube.
http://grtcaligal.deviantart.com
grtcaligal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2008   #221
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Quote:
Thank you very much, Mistress Taylor. I doubt that anyone could or should feel that way about a free clip. Especially a free clip featuring a lady like Ms. Minx. I don't know; maybe it's her hair that does it for me. Yeah, that's it. I unknowingly have a desire for redheads. Any chance she would be willing to feature in an expansiongasm clip in the future?
Here's Goddess Trample...
***non process*** ***awful clip***
http://www.mediafire.com/?qmv4ux2nycw
preview
I'll send you one of those T&D's too in a download ticket Karma666.

Unread 08-16-2008   #222
Karma666
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Here's Goddess Trample...
***non process*** ***awful clip***
http://www.mediafire.com/?qmv4ux2nycw
preview
I'll send you one of those T&D's too in a download ticket Karma666.
Oh shit, Bud. I had just realized it was you and not Mistress Taylor who told me "Goddess Trampling coming up" lol. Man, I must be losin' it. At any rate, Thanks for the free clip. I have already downloaded it to my HD. I also edited my post on the page before this one so there is no mistaken identity. Yeah, I can see how me requesting a non-process clip would surprise you. My reason is that all the process clips I have a preference towards have already been purchased, and they're still where I last downloaded them. Also, as good as the "Whitney's Whackshack" clip looked, I just didn't feel right about asking for a $14.00 clip for free. I figured a $5.00 clip would be more appropriate. And what better lady to watch than Ms. Minx? Thank you again for this gift. Looking forward to "Breast Expansion Terror" with the ever-so-sexy Harley Raine. *Sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by grtcaligal View Post
Ha, it wasn't at you, I was talking about the idiots who got her stuff pulled from youtube.
Cool. No worries.

Last edited by Karma666; 08-18-2008 at 01:23 AM.
Unread 08-16-2008   #223
Karma666
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Sorry I didn't mean to cut into your dialog with Taylor but the choice of the trample clip out of 2000+ clips we have surprised me.

I'll let Taylor give you the final answer on that but I would tend to believe that the Fat Genie from "Silver Dildo of Destiny" has a better chance of being featured in one of our upcoming expansion clips.

The Carolyn Monroe or the Whitney Wonders T&D would have been great choices so I'll throw in one of those too.
Woot! Thank you so much. I greatly appreciate it.
Unread 08-16-2008   #224
Belgevain
Lurker

I want to get one but I really have o idea which to get... They all look so good ^^,
Unread 08-16-2008   #225
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgevain View Post
I want to get one but I really have o idea which to get... They all look so good ^^,
If you were only going to buy one, and one alone, then I would recommend "Daphne is Loving Expansion," "Bubbles... Tiny Bubbles...," or "Anna`s Busting Expansion." Definitely my personal favorites. Bubbles is a little short, but it's worth mention because it does pretty well with the amount of time, too.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2008   #226
Taylor
TaylorMadeClips.com

Quote:
Oh shit. I had just realized it was *you* and not Mistress Taylor who told me "Goddess Trample coming up" lol. Man, I must be losin' it. At any rate, Thanks for the free clip. I have already downloaded it to my HD. I also edited my post on the page before this one so there is no mistaken identity. Yeah, I can see how me requesting a non-process clip would surprise you. My reason is that all the process clips I have a preference towards have already been purchased, and they're still where I last downloaded them. Also, as good as the "Whitney's Whackshack" clip looked, I just didn't feel right about asking for a $14.00 clip for free. I figured a $5.00 clip would be more appropriate. And what better lady to watch than Ms. Minx? Thank you again for this gift. Looking forward to "BE Terror" with the ever-so-sexy Harley Raine. *sigh*

Cool. No worries.
We will send you the Whittney clip and I am still planning on booking her if she comes back from Guam and is still shooting. I think she would be perfect.
Unread 08-16-2008   #227
Sephie
EYES UP HERE

Location: Over the Mountains Of the Moon, Down the Valley of the Shadow

Congragulations Karma666.
Unread 08-16-2008   #228
Taylor
TaylorMadeClips.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson View Post
If you were only going to buy one, and one alone, then I would recommend "Daphne is Loving Expansion," "Bubbles... Tiny Bubbles...," or "Anna`s Busting Expansion." Definitely my personal favorites. Bubbles is a little short, but it's worth mention because it does pretty well with the amount of time, too.
I agree I loved the Daphine clip and hope to shoot her again soon for a longer clip. I also like The Realities Of Breast Expansion with Holly.