free hit counters
BEArchive login issues - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-28-2019   #13
Naomeister
Lurker

Re: BEArchive login issues

I've been able to log in, but you have to do it through the BEArchive chat feature. It's the only way to log into the forum at the moment. Just search for the BEArchive chat on Google, and when you log in there, it'll take you straight to the forum and have you logged in.
Unread 12-29-2019   #14
thelurker
I come in peace

Thanks!
Unread 01-01-2020   #15
NimrodClover
KC Strip Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightfoot View Post
I had a similar problem.

I couldn't login all the way back on Thursday. The message first said something like "if your password was created before 2015 you need to reset your password". I tried resetting it, but never got an email to create a new password. I didn't think it was a big deal, and that I should just wait a few days and it'll be fixed. I was sure something similar had happened once or twice before.

I tried again a few days later and got the same message as you. Even if you aren't logged in, you can view the forum (but can't see attachments). It seemed like there weren't any new messages in most of the forum after around the time I couldn't login. A few people were posting, and commenting on ways they managed to barely login by going to chat or something. It seemed like there was a giant login problem.

Now if you go there, there is no forum at all. It gives you an 403 error, and if you work back to forum.bearchive.com/ , you get an Amazon Web Services page for a server that has not been set up yet.

It would be kind of a shame if the whole forum was lost again. This is like the third or fourth time in 20 years. Tons of people, information, attachments, all lost each time.
That is why I tend to archive items of note from the BEA. I have stuff going all the way back to 1997. After one of the early crashes I was able to "rebuild" most of my (and Kithara's) posts from that archive. I did the same thing with our KC Strip comic over there.

I never had login problems however. It might be the manner in which we log in or that Palomine helped set us up after the last big forum rework, or it could just be a quirk of the system... who knows?
NimrodClover is offline   Reply With Quote