free hit counters
Comic Review Spot - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion > Weight Gain

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-19-2014   #1
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Comic Review Spot

Hello I thought I would stat a thread as a place for people to review/identify to the community comics we have purchased. I have not really seen anything around the community and with so few wg comics out there I think this is a great way to highlight those works.

So I just bought the wonder gal comic and I gotta say if you like wg you are going to like this.
I have purchased...well all the wg comics here and I have to say this one is by far the best; not just because of the story or the art work which both leave you on a cliff hanger and make you want to read it again, but there is a certain level of, intimate expression between characters that I fell is lacking in most (if not all) of the other comics.
If you have some extra cash I would say this is the comic to get. I know it is a dollar more than the average process comic, but I would contend that it is completely worth it.
http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site...ions-store.com

I will review more as time progresses.

Last edited by Metatron; 12-20-2014 at 12:27 AM.
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote