free hit counters
Gruned (from Tales of Legendia) TG AP - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-26-2012   #13
funfun74
Wolf Girl

Re: Gruned (from Tales of Legendia) TG AP

Dang I haven't thought about Tales of Legendia in awhile. Maybe I should got back and play it again. It was fun. I think it was the last of the Tales games to use 2d side scroll combat.
funfun74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2012   #14
MrWillikus
Process Fan

Re: Gruned (from Tales of Legendia) TG AP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering_spirit View Post
Karol? *rechecks picture* Oh, yeah. I recognize the hairstyle. Maybe Rita had enough of Karol's off comments and decided to give him a proper punishment... I mean, him getting smacked on the head does get old after a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tghawk555 View Post
Oh hey, that is Karol! Ha, I wasn't thinking clearly, I guess.

How do you view that artist's gallery, exactly? All the options are in Japanese...
Well in both of your defenses he is already wearing Grune's clothing which makes him a little harder to recognize.

As for navigating Pixiv the first thing you need is an account, there are some guides out there to making them and I don't think you can navigate the site properly until you're logged in.

With any luck this guide is still in date: http://teruchan.deviantart.com/art/H...pixiv-97389536

Okay so from the first Picture (which is viewing the page that the link goes to), you can click on the artist's name "Delta-TSF" to get to their main page. From there you can navigate into their gallery, favourites and another section I'm never quite sure what its for. The third picture is a little bit of additional stuff I use to navigate with.

1) The search bar, you enter the name of a tag in there and search to find images. By default (not sure if changeable) it generally only finds pictures that fit under every tag you put in so you can narrow your searches down. TSF is the general tag you're most likely to find TGF material under.

2) Pictures that the author has linked in the description, generally these pictures are somehow related to the image.

3) Tags that the image contain, to be honest I think this is the best way to navigate Pixiv. I generally just find an image I like and open each tag under a different tag and check them out to see what each tag refers to, I can then memorize the tag I want and use it in the search bar next time. As an example if you were to click the TSF tag you would find the TG related material and if you were to click the TOV tag you would find Tales of Vesperia material, if you searched TSF and TOV you would find only TG material featuring TOV characters.
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled.png (540.3 KB, 112 views)
File Type: png Untitled2.png (392.1 KB, 122 views)
File Type: png Untitled3.png (159.4 KB, 89 views)
MrWillikus is offline   Reply With Quote