free hit counters
Development Hell - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-19-2022   #1
Tiedefender
Process Master

Development Hell

So it seems my story for Shrink Fans giveaway is in some sort of Development hell. No idea what is going on with it. So I though I would share the story here as well.

It is primarily a shrinking woman story. But does have a shrunken man at the end.

Title: Field of Satin

A young 23 year old Lorraine was on the search for her younger brother. Zack just turned 21 and went partying with friends. That was five days ago. Lorraine was close to finding him when she came to the last place he was seen, a den of succubi. After she went in she was directed to a succubus named Desiree. Lorraine nervously twirled her fingers around the curls at the end of her long light brown hair as she waited to meet this Desiree. After she spoke with Desiree, Lorraine is then taken to her place.

At Desiree's apartment Lorraine is rubbing her sweating hands on her jeans. It takes 30 minutes before Desiree comes out of the bathroom. She opens her black wings, letting the towel fall from her hourglass figure. A spade whiplike tail swinging behind her. The under side of the wings pink in color contrast her pale white creamy smooth skin. All she is wearing are a black satin bra with classic black satin panties. She rubs the dagger like tips of her curved horns. With a single strand of her short red hair coming down to her left catlike yellow eye. She has goat legs below her knees and hooves for feet. Desiree's DD breasts making Lorraine feel flat chested having only B's. The voluptuous succubus sexily closing in on Lorraine.

Desiree tries to explain that Zack uncontrollably shank while engaged in sex with her. Saying he is so small that he is barely perceptible to the human eye. Pointing to his location on her panty. Lorraine not believing her, finally demands Desiree take her to Zack's location immediately. Desiree complies with Lorraine's foolish demands, using her exact words.

With that Lorraine feels her clothes getting loose. Lorraine's skinny body can't stop her jeans from sliding down. Then Desiree shoves Lorraine on her queen-size bed. Larrain is shrinking rapidly. Her white shirt starts to slip off her shoulders. As Desiree lifts the shirt from Lorraine, she clings to her white T-shirt bra . While in a sitting position, her legs are receding from her jeans. Lorraine grabs her white thong as Desiree pulls off the jeans. The weight of the bra forces her on her back. Then shrinks right out from under the bra and into her expanding thong. Desiree picks up the still shrinking woman and sits on her bed and leans up against the headboard. Lorraine stops shrinking at six inches tall.

"Phase one complete. I can control the size and speed of shrinking women. Regrettably I can't do the same for men. Time for phase two. You are about to get much smaller."

Lorraine is put down immediately at the bottom of Desiree's luxurious panties. The soft, smooth, lustrous satin under her feet stretching out in front of her. Above her is two large orbs blocking the lower half of Desiree's face. Desiree showing her catlike fangs as she smiles down. Her tail wrapping around her waist. That's when Lorraine notices she is shrinking again. Lorraine shrinks to a fraction of an inch tall in second. Looking ahead all she can see is a field of satin.

"You should be a quarter of an inch tall now. That should be small enough to get you to your brother's location. He is right here." Pointing to the middle of the waistband of her panties. "It's about a 130 feet from your perspective."

The sheer size of Desiree overwhelming Lorraines senses. Lorraine starts walking slowly, only for tremors from Desiree to cause her to fall on her butt. Lorraine continues crawling forward with a slight incline at first. Lorraine going up hill that is getting steeper as she goes. It takes Lorrain a few minutes to crawl the distance. She reaches where Desiree is pointing. Lorraine watches Deseree's finger ascend faster than a rocket as Desiree shift position. Turning the slope into a near cliff face. Lorraine holds onto the waistband and pulls up onto the thin ledge, leaning onto Desiree. Then Lorraine hears a voice and sees Zack trying to get her attention. Not even thinking about how they are both naked she picks him up. He is nearly the size of a Barbie to her. Before either can say a word a finger appears next to her. Then a loud command, "Get on". She does just that. They are forced down as they are rising in the air. Stopping in front of a humongous eye.

"As you demanded, I have taken you to your brother's location. You should reach 90%-95% of your full height by 8 o'clock tomorrow morning. Your brother should get to about 2 and 1/2 inch tall. It will still take him ten days to get to full size. Well I'm just going to put you in the safe tank to grow back. Feel free to use my bra as a bed."

Desiree unhooks her bra with one hand and sets it down in the the glass tank next to her bed. With that she puts them in the right bra cup the size of a building. Then closes the lid. Finally, Desiree blows a kiss goodnight and turns giving them a clear view of her giant butt. Then walks away.