free hit counters
Devolution - Page 14 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-02-2016   #157
Urza_101
The Knowledge Lurker

Re: Devolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huginn View Post
Of course you're right. But i didn't want to run you over

Anyway, here is the translated comic. I tried to stick relatively close to the original text, but those comics wheren't known for their literary qualities after all
thanks for the translation
Unread 06-02-2016   #158
Sunstrider
Process Fan

Nice.
What happens at the end?
Sunstrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2016   #159
popperock
Frequent Poster

She ends up having two giant (but otherwise human looking) children with the other neanderthal, and the two kids go into the village and kidnap both the doctor who transformed the protagonist, and his side squeeze, who was involved somehow. The last panel is the doctor and his lover in a cage inside the cave, with the original girl gloating about the reversal of fortune.
Unread 06-03-2016   #160
Urza_101
The Knowledge Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by popperock View Post
She ends up having two giant (but otherwise human looking) children with the other neanderthal, and the two kids go into the village and kidnap both the doctor who transformed the protagonist, and his side squeeze, who was involved somehow. The last panel is the doctor and his lover in a cage inside the cave, with the original girl gloating about the reversal of fortune.
do you have those pages translated in english?
Unread 06-05-2016   #161
dorintf
Process Master

This is f'ing awesome.
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2016   #162
popperock
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urza_101 View Post
do you have those pages translated in english?
I don't unfortunately, I don't speak a lick of German. However, I do have the last two pages of the comic right here:

Huginn, if you want to translate these as well, feel free.
Unread 06-06-2016   #163
Huginn
trickster

Quote:
Originally Posted by popperock View Post
I don't unfortunately, I don't speak a lick of German. However, I do have the last two pages of the comic right here:

Huginn, if you want to translate these as well, feel free.
Well... like i said before, that comic series wasn't known for it's outstanding writing

The story of the two pages is quickly explained: It skips to a few years later and shows that Claude (the bastard who transformed our protagonist into a cavewoman) and the woman he ditched her for are now unhappily married.
Then the two giant kids are going for their playful rampage through the village, and while the girl only grabs a carriage without the passengers, her brother drags a whole house home. With Claude and his wife Sylvie inside. Of course Catherine (the cavewoman) recognises them, while they accuse each other with the plan for her transformation. In the final panel it's shown that they end up as playthings for those cave brats, who let them "roll around at the hillside" or "let them swim in the lake for a bit", while Catherine remarks to her mate how lovely their kids are, and enjoing her revenge.

If ayone is keen for a panel by panel translation, i could do that of course. Later this week maybe.
Unread 06-13-2016   #164
Sunstrider
Process Fan

Found these on facebook last night, and i thought they might be related to the topic. I don't know if they're real, as they were posted on a page devoted to horror stories and creepypasta.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg toes-fingers-1.jpg (132.6 KB, 173 views)
File Type: jpg toes-fingers-2.jpg (100.7 KB, 172 views)
File Type: jpg toes-fingers-3.jpg (122.1 KB, 193 views)
Sunstrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2016   #165
Sutibaru
---

Do yeti count? If so, something I just finished. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20600173/
Unread 07-18-2016   #166
Amahain
Process Master

Whether it counts or not, I love it!
Unread 07-28-2016   #167
lmorgado
Frequent Poster

So I was searching through the internet and found this little beauty that screams Devolving. The title is called De-Evolve App and is created by HorsuhAnon. It shows a young woman trying out a new app only to devolve slowly by stages from Cavewoman, then a Heidelbergensis, to a Homo-erectus, next a Homo-habilis, Australopithecus-afarensis, until finally a Ardipithecus before reverting back to her old self in the end. I really like how the cell phone devolved with her as changed from to a weapon, then a mear stick before disappearing during the Australopithecus-afarensis stage. I also like how her skin tone changes during the the devolution and it really artistic. I just wish she would devolve more until she was just a small cell or something. But it is what it is as it looks really awesome. Have a look to if you like. The link is below.

De-Evolve App

#WherearetheGoodCartoons?
lmorgado is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2016   #168
lmorgado
Frequent Poster

So based on the image with the link from above, I've decided to create an interactive story on CYOC that involves the app devolving the person or someone else to different stages in the evolutionary ladder. It's just an introduction, but I'm hoping someone would add something into that De-Evovle-App interactive. You're welcome to check it out and try to add something special. Here's the link to the introduction.

De-Evovle App Interactive Story

#WherearetheNewCartoons?
lmorgado is offline   Reply With Quote