free hit counters
Devolution - Page 7 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-07-2014   #73
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: Devolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urza_101 View Post
anything new?
Yeah, a troll bumper noob runs free out there.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2014   #74
maoric
LURK MODE ACTIVATE

New devolution commission posted by latextanja on DA:

http://latextanja.deviantart.com/gal...351/Devolution

Also have two WIP commissions posted that may or may not be devo themed:

http://latextanja.deviantart.com/gal.../DATA-EXPUNGED
http://latextanja.deviantart.com/gal...50521/REDACTED
maoric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2014   #75
Crash Ichimonji
Perverted Asexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by maoric View Post
Also have two WIP commissions posted that may or may not be devo themed:

http://latextanja.deviantart.com/gal.../DATA-EXPUNGED
http://latextanja.deviantart.com/gal...50521/REDACTED
The second one seems more like...uh...Gollum-ization. Or something of that caliber anyways.
Basically

Missa the host
a rental van with 10 fetishists aboard
a film crew
a road map of tf shrines and areas of interest
and drive the van and its fetishists around to f/x labs,
Sleepy Hollow,etc as the passengers discuss their fetish

IOW
turn the camera on yourselfs to make a documentary about
your RL kinks due to the fetish
Crash Ichimonji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2014   #76
maoric
LURK MODE ACTIVATE

Yeah I wasn't going to post it at first, but with the name primeval and the fact that it's just a rough sketch I figured it could possibly go either way.
Unread 06-10-2014   #77
vid
Frequent Poster

If anyone's still interested:

The short scene from Big Bang Theory with Penny filming as an ape monster. Except for the feet/shoes which just aren't par with the surprisingly nice costuming and kind've kill the illusion for me, it's a nice scene - she even says "Look at me, I'm a monster!" Classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOPxf4WuS-Q
vid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2014   #78
alphinecentury
Frequent Poster

Commissions take time and cost money...be patient. XD Thats all I'll say for now, at least from my end. :P

EDIT:
Okay fine....I decided I'm in a good enough mood to share a commissioned artwork from my private stash. This was done for me by Kuma about a year or more ago. You won't find it anywhere else cause it's never been uploaded publicly. Two versions, one is the original by Kuma, the other well...I did a slight but bad retouch of the muzzle since I'm extremely fussy on how it should look like. Hahaha, JitenshaSW would know since I commissioned her alot. Hahaha. Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg monkeygirltf01.jpg (638.5 KB, 526 views)
File Type: jpg monkeygirltf03.jpg (667.2 KB, 493 views)

Last edited by alphinecentury; 06-10-2014 at 09:05 AM.
alphinecentury is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2014   #79
maoric
LURK MODE ACTIVATE

I didn't realize Christmas had been relocated to June.

Thanks for sharing!
Unread 06-14-2014   #80
latextanja
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash Ichimonji View Post
The second one seems more like...uh...Gollum-ization. Or something of that caliber anyways.
It's actually a devolution sequence inspired by the movie "The Descent".
latextanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2014   #81
maoric
LURK MODE ACTIVATE

Huh, hadn't heard of that film. Looking forward to seeing how those two commissions turn out.
Unread 06-22-2014   #82
Sunstrider
Process Fan

Hi, people.
Some of you might know me as Sidewinder89 or Spidervenom022 atDA, while others might have read my contributions to the Unending BE Addventure (chances are that if there's a devolution storyline, i have written additions to it).
Nice to see people interested in this specific type of TF. I'm currently working on some comissioned stuff that you might be interested in (which i should have uplpaded last february, but i'm currently occupied with some family and job issues). Also, i'm rewriting the Marvel Cavemen storyline as a standalone fanfiction, and (hopefully) a one shot comic a la Marvel's What If books.
I'll be monitoring this thread, so feel free to add suggestions for the Marvel Cavemen story remake (it isn't based off Marvel Zombies anymore, i'm basing it off a mid 00s Spider-Man storyline known as "Feral", where d-list villain Stegron unleashes a mysterious meteorite in NYC; causing people to become aggressive at first, and making them devolve when they get closer to it).
Sunstrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2014   #83
maoric
LURK MODE ACTIVATE

Okay, apparently Christmas is in June -- at least in some capacity. I check your two DA accounts from time to time, it'll be great to see the updates. Out of curiosity, why the two different accounts?

Also, I hadn't even heard of those comics before. Is it worth trying to find a copy?
Unread 06-23-2014   #84
Sunstrider
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maoric View Post
Okay, apparently Christmas is in June -- at least in some capacity. I check your two DA accounts from time to time, it'll be great to see the updates. Out of curiosity, why the two different accounts?

Also, I hadn't even heard of those comics before. Is it worth trying to find a copy?
I'm using the Spidervenom022 account for my "general" art and personal projects, while the Sidewinder89 is only for adult-themed and transformation stuff. I've landed some illustration jobs using my main DA account as a sort of portfolio, and since transformation art is largely frowned upon by most of people; well, connect the dots.
The remade Marvel Cavemen will be posted on a FurAffinity account (i opened one a while ago, it's still empty; in case you ask about it), since the current story has some explicit stuff.

Regarding the comics...
There isn't transformation content aside from a guy devolved into a caveman, and things like animal-based superhumans acting more savagely and violent (Black Cat almost kills the Lizard, and she experiences what could be called "bloodlust"). In case you want to read them, they're issues 23 to 27 of Sensational Spider-Man volume 2.

Oh, and i found a little bit of devolution-themed art in Mighty Avengers 28. Some superhumans are exposed to the Xerogen Mists while battling an evil Inhuman, and devolved into "Alpha Primitives".
However, the artist was replaced and the Alpha Primitives are drawn like normal people (albeit with torn clothes) in the next issue. Something unfortunate, as Tigra and some other Avenger ladies are exposed to the Xerogen Mists; and the idea of a "devolved" Tigra might have been interesting.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mighty Avengers 29 (MrShepherd-Megan) pg17.jpg (882.0 KB, 475 views)
File Type: jpg Mighty Avengers 29 (MrShepherd-Megan) pg18.jpg (928.8 KB, 570 views)
Sunstrider is offline   Reply With Quote