free hit counters
Gym Owner's Wife and A Growing Rivalry - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth > Muscle Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-16-2017   #1
steeleblazer84
Frequent Poster

Gym Owner's Wife and A Growing Rivalry

It's throwback tuesday and I'm releasing for the first time on my shopify page two big, big, big Female Muscle Growth tales!!
The first one is 62 page comic where two women are rivals both in the gym and in love. When they find out that the man both of them desire loves big and hard muscular women, it's off to the races FMG style. The women grow to truly mammoth proportions and along the way there are tons of feats of strength, clothes shredding, and muscle worship.
Here's a link to the comic: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.m...rowing-rivalry

The second comic is about a man who owns a gym and what happens when he gets injured and its up to his petite trophy wife to run the place. She starts pumping iron and it isn't long before she starts growing big and hard muscles of her own. Muscles that soon start to rival those of her husbands. It isn't long before he goes from alpha to beta in their relationship. This is one of my first comics and the art is rather crude, but I still love the epic sweeping story and it's one of my biggest too at over 70 pages.
Here's a link to buy it: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.m...ym-owners-wife

Below are the samples. Enjoy!

Lastly I want to thank everyone for all the support throughout the years and for any newcomers out there I hope you enjoy these comics. They're oldies but goodies. Thanks and enjoy!