free hit counters
Introducing Metrobay Comix! - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-08-2013   #25
MacroLass
Process Fan

Re: Introducing Metrobay Comix!

And now for the second part of what we?ve done at Metrobay Comix this week!

As weekly updates we have the first two chapters of Pleasure Island as well as more Sex Pets of the Wild West, Past Mistakes, and Chrome Virus!

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under ?Sign Me Up!?. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

MacroLass

PLEASURE ISLAND ? DAY 1 & DAY 2

On a typical summer day, a cute young deliverywoman is seen dropping off parcels to several familiar faces around town. But this woman, and each package she delivers, is more than meets the eye. Her employer is a villain notorious throughout the annals of Metrobay history... but someone who we know should not exist! So how can this be?

Day 1 starts at http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal...land-chapter-1 while Day 2 begins at http://metrobaycomix.com/members/gal...e-Island-day-2

PAST MISTAKES #2

How did Ted Twiss and Belinda Giolla first meet? What historic event drove them to become partners, lovers, and eventually arch-rivals? Witness the beginnings of their fiendish fates as the seeds are planted for the chaos to come! But their past and journey affected more than themselves, and many others were caught in their path. Who are these individuals, and how did they, too, shape Ted and Belinda? See what's up in "Past Mistakes" #2, only at Metrobay Comix!

Past Mistakes #2

SEX PETS OF THE WILD WEST PART 10

Lady Luck's devious game of bondage roulette is interrupted by a stranger who wields a most peculiar pistol!

Sex Pets of the Wild West: Part 10

CHROME VIRUS #8

Poor Silver Satin has always hated the manner in which she gained her technological powers. But now that the past is about to repeat itself, will she fight for her freedom or give in to powerful temptations?

The Chrome Virus #8
MacroLass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2013   #26
MacroLass
Process Fan

Though winter might be just starting for many of us, things are only heating up in Metrobay!

This week we finish the Christmas tale of The Kitty Kringle Caper as well as adding new chapters of Sex Pets of the Wild West, Visual Contact, and Pleasure Island!

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under ?Sign Me Up!?. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

MacroLass

KITTY KRINGLE CAPER PART 3

Kitten has been turned into a mindless Christmas kitty and Pink Pussycat has been transformed into a obedient sex doll!! Oh no!! What will those wicked fiends do with their new Christmas kitties??!!

The Kitty Kringle Caper Pt 3

SEX PETS OF THE WILD WEST PART 11

This chapter was written by the talented Mr. Phoenyxx who has skinny heroine Bounce in a most sticky predicament! Thank you Mr Phoenyxx!! Also a big shout out to Trishbot who helped with some of the artwork!

Sex Pets of the Wild West Pt 11

VISUAL CONTACT PART 13

Greetings Earthlings!

A message from outerspace: The galactic villain Carthax is about to capture all cartoon women on your home planet! Read the horrific details here:

Visual Contact Pt 13

PLEASURE ISLAND ? DAY 3

In this chapter we learn what happened to our sexy vacationers after they were hit with Kikka's knockout gas. So what sort of dastardly plans does the mad scientist have in store? Well it looks like Georgia Brown will be the first to find out!

Pleasure Island Day 3
Unread 01-21-2013   #27
MacroLass
Process Fan

Hopefully everyone?s new year is off to a rocking start. We here at Metrobay Comix thank you for your interest and continued support.

This week we bring the short story Crissy Tanner?s Nightmare to the archives as well as the beginning of a new story I call The Key To My Heart. As updates we have new entries Time Management Part 5 and Chrome Virus #9!

MacroLass

GRIME CITY STORIES ? CRISSY TANNER?S NIGHTMARE

"Crissy Tanner's Nightmare" is a short two-part tale that we posted as a Halloween episode a few years ago. It shows what happens when young Miss Tanner has a naughty dream about her sexy little fembot fetish, and her dream seems all too real!

Crissy Tanner?s Nightmare

THE KEY TO MY HEART CHAPTER 1

In the first chapter of this new Metrobay Comix tale Max Indeks, head of the R.O.P.E. High Council, returns to the mansion angry at rival Lord Bertram Rayal for holding an important vote while he was ?otherwise indisposed? that would allow superhumans to become full ROPE members. Their argument is interrupted by the introductions of the lovely but lethal Latch and the bombastic Keymaster who is apparently quite the ladies man.

Watch as events are set in motion that will surely be trouble for the superheroes in Metrobay!

The Key To My Heart Chapter 1

TIME MANAGEMENT PART 5

Milla Second and MissTeri's masterful plan is now fully underway, and an entire wing of Metrobay University has been enslaved by the hypnotic school bell! That includes Tabitha Essex, her fellow dancers, and her instructor! But what does Milla Second and MissTeri have to do with these inconspicuous, innocent college girls? Whatever their plans are, they aren't above taking some time off to enjoy their new slaves! But how will Angelina and Mildred factor into this bizarre scheme of theirs?

Time Management Pt 5

CHROME VIRUS #9

When we last left the story, Marcy Smith had been infected by the Chrome Virus, and her mind altered into a submissive - if not naughty - version of her formerly cute and goodhearted self. Now she has been instructed to receive significant upgrades to her body and mind, and this will be the first chance for us to see her new look in all its cybernetic glory!

Chrome Virus #9

Also, it?s been brought to my attention that I neglected another updated story in the updates last week. I apologize to MCTek and Zero for the omission.

Here is the extra update?

MANNEQUIN MADNESS PART 2

Peregrine, Automatic, Clawdette, Pink Pussycat and Kitten were all turned into mannequins by a mysterious new foe! What will become of them, and who will this mysterious mannequin target next? Better yet, what is her goal?

Mannequin Madness Pt 2
Unread 01-29-2013   #28
MacroLass
Process Fan

It?s time for another round of Metrobay Comix updates! Keep your eyes peeled in the next few days for a special offer from us for those of you who still haven?t subscribed!

This week we bring the short story The Girl Next Door to the archives as well as not one but TWO parts of the start of New Product, a solo effort by MCTek as well as the finale to Brat Packed #1. We also continue the mysterious goings on in Pleasure Island #4?

MacroLass

GRIME CITY STORIES ? THE GIRL NEXT DOOR

In "The Girl Next Door", busty brunette Liz Trance is getting used to being single again after the events of "Mind Over Magic", which it just occurred to me we haven't reposted yet either. We'll rectify that very soon.

Anyway, we learn that one of Liz?s hobbies is working out, and she has bought a sweet entertainment system to play her favorite exercise videos. Her dweeby neighbor Marvin Quimby, a young prodigy in subliminal messaging, secretly embeds a special hypnotic song within a video and gets Liz to try it out. You can probably guess what happens from there...

The Girl Next Door

NEW PRODUCT #1 & 2

It's a beautiful day; the sun is shining, the grass is green and the sound of young heroines getting their asses handed to them by veteran heroine instructor The Green Guardian is in the air. Vesa Wyatt aka the Green Guardian goes about her day instructing the younger generation in the ways of heroine work, elsewhere a sinister plan begins to unfold....

New Product Part 1 & New Product Part 2

BRAT PACKED FINALE

Anyways, like this hot babe Tabby is all cool and stuff, but these totally bogus geeks are hating her coolness so they trick her into a trap. Then this weird babydoll chick dressed like a cosplay model (what-everrr!!) is all like "I got some magic confetti my pervert fiend friends made for me". Then Tabby is like "Dude, I can't move my body". Then the three ivy league geeks are all like... perverty and ick!

You gotta see this to know what I'm saying.

Well, in the 80s that's how college kids talked - ha ha!

Brat Packed

PLEASURE ISLAND DAY 4

When last we left the secret island, sweet Georgia Brown had been enslaved by Kikka Brust's mind control device and turned into an obedient French maid for her new "owner", Vic Reno.

Now it looks like Marcy Smith is next on Kikka's fiendish agenda, and a familiar face is waiting to see what happens to our favorite redheaded beauty!

Pleasure Island Day 4
Unread 02-01-2013   #29
MacroLass
Process Fan

And now, that special surprise I mentioned earlier this week?

I think I?ll take a little break and let Hypnotica tell you all. Take it away!

So come join the party! We hope to see you on Metrobay Comix real soon!
Unread 02-05-2013   #30
MacroLass
Process Fan

Hopefully folks have had a chance to take advantage of our sale?for those of you who have, welcome aboard!

This week we have the long unavailable tale Tasty Treats going to the archives as well as a free story from Mr. Phoenyxx called The Producer which will be continuing (he?s up to Chapter 6 now). There?s also the start of Trishbot?s new One Shots series with The Parasite Queen?s Playbook and an actual update, ROPE Tricks Part 6.

MacroLass

GRIME CITY STORIES ? TASTY TREATS/SPECIAL ORDERS

Hey Metrobay fans... we have reached DEEP into our archives this week to unearth an old favorite, and a little treat that hasn't seen the light of day in several years!

If you read "Adult Toys" and "Maid in Metrobay", you know how LISA was created, programmed, and came to be in the possession of the villainous Dairy King. Now known as MilkMaid, LISA serves the Dairy King without question in their first criminal caper we call "Tasty Treats"!

PLUS, as an added bonus, we have also uploaded "Special Orders" to the members gallery archives. "Special Orders" tells the story of what happens to Ms. Metrobay when she disappears from "Tasty Treats" for a while, and is perhaps most notable as the first official crossover between Metrobay characters and those of Doctor Robo's and Uroboros' "Mad Science" series.

Tasty Treats & Special Orders

METROBAY ONE SHOTS #1 ? THE PARASITE QUEEN?S PLAYBOOK

Hey everyone! I'm very proud to announce the first issue in a new on-going series of stories, the Metrobay One-Shots! Every new installment will bring with it new heroines, new villains, new types of adventures, and new, unique troubles for Metrobay and its fair citizens! From sinister scientists to greedy gangsters to evil aliens to crazy robots to mad mutants to despotic demons, the world of Metrobay is about to get a whole lot more interesting!

First up, we have issue 1, "The Parasite Queen's Playbook". A new creepy threat has slithered its way into Metrobay University and some poor, perky cheerleaders have caught her evil eye! However, a certain jock is out to save the day, but this team player is certainly not what anyone expected! Will the Parasite Queen be foiled by the sporty heroics of Gridiron Girl, or will the intrepid new heroine blow it in the final quarter? Find out in "The Parasite Queen's Playbook", only at Metrobay Comix!

Metrobay One Shots #1

R.O.P.E. TRICKS PART 6

Law student Brianna Baxter and crimefighter Pink Pussycat have been ensnared into a trap and now are captive guests in Indeks mansion. What perverse ordeals await them?

R.O.P.E. Tricks Part 6

THE PRODUCER ? FREE GALLERY

The story begins as Agent Vyktoria awakens to find herself trapped in a strange television studio. She?s apparently the victim of a new 1-800 style infommercial TV show where the viewers get to call in with suggestions about how she can be changed. And to her astonishment, she changes as they suggest which includes her wanting more and more changes to her body AND mind?

What?s gone on previously can be read HERE!

Now in the newest installment Chapter #6 Agent Vyktoria, or Vikky as she likes to be called now, finally manages to entice one of her online audience to call in. What sort of fetish will this person have and how will it change Vikky this time? Will he want her to have bigger boobs, a smaller waist, a better ass, or even nicer legs? Maybe he will have some truly twisted thoughts to share with our Cam Model!

The Producer Chapter 6
Unread 02-13-2013   #31
MacroLass
Process Fan

We here at Metrobay wish all of our loyal readers a happy Valentine?s Day. Sadly we aren?t able to give each and every person in the class an individual Valentine (they rejected the idea for our Superheroine Squad class valentines package with the special iridium suckers) so you?ll just have to accept our weekly stories.

Updates this week are Chrome Virus #10, Mannequin Madness Chapter 3, New Product #2, and Pleasure Island Day 5.

MacroLass

CHROME VIRUS #10

When last we left The Funhouse, Alpha Woman had grown tired of waiting for Warden Smith to return, and had set out to locate her erstwhile girlfriend Valient Grrl on her own. But little does our heroine know she's not going to like what she finds...

Chrome Virus #10

MANNEQUIN MADNESS PART 3

Mandy Qin and Mystica have set their sights on Omega Woman. But just who are they?

Mannequin Madness Part 3

NEW PRODUCT #2

A mysterious new evil has kidnapped two of metrobay's finest heroines, but for what dastardly deeds? And what does a few members of ROPE and APEX have in common with this? Also what else did Lady Judgment and the Green Guardian have besides coffee?

New Product #2

PLEASURE ISLAND DAY 5

Some vacation this has turned out to be! Georgia has been transformed into a sexy fetish maid, Marcy a sex-starved bimbo, and now it looks like Fumiko is next on Kikka's fiendish list. But what does noted art aficionado and statuephile A.C. Quire have to do with things? Uh-oh, this doesn't look good...

Pleasure Island Day 5
Unread 02-21-2013   #32
MacroLass
Process Fan

Sadly, most of our energies this week were directed towards digging ourselves out of snow banks. But we?ve still managed to do a few comics for your Metrobay fix.

This week we have The King of Hooter County going into the archives as well as updates to Chrome Virus and Past Mistakes!

MacroLass

FREE ARCHIVE: GRIME CITY STORIES ? THE KING OF HOOTER COUNTY

Hey Metrobay fans... we have dug deep into the Metrobay Comix archives to pull out another classic this week. It's called "The King of Hooter County", and we've posted it in our members gallery for all to enjoy!

On the heels of "Tasty Treats", whatever happened to the villainous Dairy King after he escaped his dastardly ice cream shop? Ever wonder how LISA came to be in the custody of Ted Twiss and the Superheroine Squad? Who are Kathy, Kandy, and Kitty, and how are they related to Ms. Metrobay? Find out the answers to these questions and many more as we go back in time and re-read "The King of Hooter County" once again!

Grime City Stories ? The King of Hooter County

CHROME VIRUS #11

In our last issue, Alpha Woman grew tired of getting the run-around from Warden Smith about Valient Grrl's whereabouts and decided to take matters into her own hands. But Alpha Woman couldn't believe her eyes when she discovered her girlfriend living as a slave to notorious criminal Belinda Giolla!

Will Alpha Woman be able to rescue her lover from the dastardly villain's clutches? Or is Valient Grrl too far gone to save? Find out exclusively at MetrobayComix.com!

Chrome Virus #11

PAST MISTAKES #3

Hey everyone! We're back with another insightful look into the past of two of Metrobay's most interesting mad scientists!

Ted and Belinda didn't quite get off on the right foot. For a young recruit like Ted, being catapulted right into the midst of advanced science and high-risk, APEX-funded experimentation was beyond daunting, and for a driven woman like Belinda, having her projects yanked from her and being stuck with a rookie new assistant was beyond aggravating. However, their first day working together has begun and we can finally see how these two will handle the situation. Will it be a disaster, or can they overcome the odds and make some sweet science together? Regardless, a few sexy hiccups are bound to happen along the way!

Past Mistakes #3
Unread 02-27-2013   #33
MacroLass
Process Fan

Well the weather here is still pretty lousy but that?s just let us focus on making more comics for our readers! This time we have enough stuff going in that I need to split into 2 update messages?

First we have 2 stories going into the archives: The Doll?s New Clothes and Femina Machinae!

MacroLass

ARCHIVE STORY: GRIME CITY STORIES ? THE DOLL?S NEW CLOTHES

In this story we visit with present day Trudy Goodheart, formerly known as the classic heroine Gadget Gal. One day Trudy receives a surprise visit from LISA, who has found out that Trudy has a special knack for costume-making. LISA wants a special outfit made for Ms. Metrobay, and as Trudy finds out LISA can be VERY persuasive!

Grime City Stories ? The Doll?s New Clothes

ARCHIVE STORY: THE METROBAY CHRONICLES ? FEMINA MACHINAE

Hey Metrobay fans... we have uploaded another story from our archives. This one is titled "Femina Machinae", and it features the Metrobay debut of longtime 3D artist Uncle Sickey!

Several years ago, a young up-and-coming Metrobay University researcher named Fawn Buxley was tasked with developing the first biomechanical artificial intelligence. Fawn succeeded, but the new computer-brain was too powerful and cunning, and impossible to control. So what happened when Fawn had to pull the plug on her own creation?

The Metrobay Chronicles ? Feminae Machinae
Unread 02-27-2013   #34
MacroLass
Process Fan

And now for the NEW stuff!

Please enjoy updates to The Love Nest, Metrobay One-Shots, The Key to My Heart, and Pleasure Island!

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under “Sign Me Up!”. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

MacroLass

THE LOVE NEST PART 4

With this update and we will see how spygirl Sass became the superheroine Hummingbird and how she got her powers...in a most sinister misadventure!

The Love Nest Part 4

METROBAY ONE-SHOTS #2: THAT VOODOO YOU DO

From a dark corner of Metrobay, a new threat arises! Under the power of black magic voodoo dolls, Bear Queen, Enormica, and Honeydoll are controlled and led to the sinister lair of the fiendish Papa Voodoo! Compelled to obey his every whim, our heroines struggle to free themselves. Yet, even in their humiliation, their fiendish captor has a much more nefarious plan for them! What is it, and can they escape in time? Find out in "That VooDoo You Do", only at MetrobayComix.com!

Metrobay One-Shots #2: That Voodoo You Do

THE KEY TO MY HEART CHAPTER #2

Join MacroLass’ autobiographical adventure (can you prove it didn’t happen?) where we see the start of her first major story in Metrobay as a trap is set specifically for her! But who is responsible?

The Key to My Heart Chapter #2

PLEASURE ISLAND DAY 6

Each day, Dr. Kikka summons another of her comely captives to be subjected to some sort of fiendish mad science experiment. Today it looks like Liz is next in line, and the lecherous pervert who has paid good money for her 'services' is eager to taste his refreshing treat!

Also, be sure to check back soon for the second part of this chapter. It was so much fun to do that we needed to split it in two in order to fit it all in!

Pleasure Island Day 6
Unread 02-27-2013   #35
Choppy
Enchanter

Yay!!...Pleasure Island...am so jealous of the buyers >.<

Choppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2013   #36
MacroLass
Process Fan

Yeah, Pleasure Island is one of our more popular tales.