free hit counters
Harry Potter Story - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-05-2007   #1
Soatome101
Frequent Poster

Harry Potter Story

Hopefully soon this story will be illustrated by the great Arania as soon as I get the money together.

Soatome101 presents:

WWW Product Testing
Chapter 1:

As Harry Potter walked into the Gryffindor Common Room on his way to supper, He could not help but notice the vibrant red hair of his best mate, Ron Weasley, crouched over a rather large box emblazoned by the triple W's of Weasely Wizarding Wheezes. His curiosity piqued he strode over to his friend.

"Hey Ron, What do you got over here?" Harry inquired

Startled Ron very nearly dropped the odd-shaped bottle he had been holding. Heaving a large sigh of relief at catching the glass bottle after bobbling it around in his hands for second, Ron turned and gave his best glare at Harry. "Harry! Don't startle me like that. Especially when I'm holding a bottle of Fred and George's newest experimental products!"

Harry peered over Ron's shoulder into the box which was packed full of creams, containers, powders and host of other things from the twin's store. Surprised Harry looked at Ron. "They send their stuff for you to test here? How come I've never noticed before?"

Ron snorted at that. "Well between Quiditch, Class, and Lavender I haven't had time to test these yet. Since we have an extra long weekend without classes, Lav's off at her grandmum's funeral till Monday, and Quiditch is canceled do to weather," at this He pointed at the thundering sky outside "I thought now would be the perfect time to test some of them."

Thinking of the busy schedule they had be keeping recently Harry nodded his accent. "So what is the one that you got in your hand?" Tilting head to read the bottles label Harry read it aloud "Happy Harem Helium: Make your friends true Air Heads?" Harry frowned while pondering the title a little bit. "Doesn't that seem unusually uh...erotic for Fred and George?" He gave a questioning glance to Ron.

Ron shook his head in the negative. "Nah not really, I think one of the reason they were so restrained here before they left hogwarts was that fact that they would still have to face Mum about it at the end of the school year but now that they are out of the House they are feeling a little bit less inhibitied."

Before Harry could respond to Ron an indignant shriek erupted from behind them. Both boys jumped then turned to face a red faced Hermione whom Harry could tell was about start a rant mostly likely aimed first at the Weasley Twins, then at the all the Weasley males, then all males in general. However the sound of breaking glass, interrupted the beginning tirade as all both Harry and Hermione turned their heads to Ron then followed his wide eyed gaze to the broken bottle spilling out green mist into the air of the common room.

"Oh bugger" Was all Harry could mutter at the sight.

Harry was not named the youngest seeker in a century for having slow reflexes. Nary half a second had passed between him spying the broken glass on the floor and him making a beeline for the portrait hole hoping to escape the clutches of WWW's latest prank product. Hearing a slightly higher pitched Hermione calling to his back did not make him even falter for a step using his Quiditch seeker training to keep his focus on his goal. And like a flash He was through the exit breathing a sigh of relief that he had avoided what was likely to be a very mortifying experience. Feeling slightly guilty that he had left his friends behind Harry reasoned with himself that if he had tried to drag one or both of them out with him it would have done nothing but insured all of them would have inhaled the gaseous potion. Plus its wasn't like any of Fred or George's prank items had done anything LASTING. Usually it was a few minutes of embarrassment and nothing worse. Still a sliver of doubt remained with him. Harry decided the best thing for him to do would be to tell everyone in the dinning hall to avoid Gryffindor tower till bedtime to save Ron and Hermione's dignity and prevent anyone else for getting caught up in the prank. Satisfied that he had come up with the best solution Harry nodded once to himself and headed down the stairs to supper vowing to also pick some food for Ron and Hermione for later.

-----

Hermione called out shocked as Harry fled with all due haste. Seeing the portrait door slam shut she placed her hands on her hips and huffed. "Really now" she said in a slightly squeaker high pitched voice then normal. "All this fuss over a gas mixed with a modified sonorous spell."

Ron had look of longsuffering as he responded to Hermione's chastisement "Hermione, When have a you ever known Fred and George's pranks to be THAT simple?"

Hermione who was in the middle of casting a reparo spell on the broken bottle immediately snapped back at him "Well maybe they bumbled it this time!" As Ron turned to look at her with a questioning expression she hastily explained, "I mean usually their pranks have an immediate effect and you did say they were experimental didn't you?"

Ron noticed several things as Hermione paced around while wringing her hands. One was that her eyes had a tint of fear she spoke and her voice quavered a little bit. Two was that her bushy brown hair was noticeably lighter in color than it was was just a minute ago. Three was that she would be much prettier if she would bleach her hair blond. Shaking his head (and not noticing the added length to his own hair) he cleared his mind of the last thought. Ron nodded slowly to Hermione who was looking a him now with hopeful expression in her gaze. "Yeah, they said that these where just in the test phase..."

Hermione seemed to latch on to that explanation with fervor of a drowning woman latching on to a life ring. "Then of course some must be bound to not work." Ron watched as she continued to pace back in forth working herself well into a rant about statistical odds for all the Wesley twins products in the box to work while twirling her growing and paling hair repeatedly around her finger. Ron watched in mute fascination at the changes that were being worked on his friend body she was oblivious to. Lips gradually swelled into perfect pink puckers. Eyelashes grew and eye shape changed into perfect come-hither eyes. Her nose flattened into a button. Nails on her hands turned pink as well and grew into french manicures. Ron noticed while it appeared Hermione had shrunk slightly her legs seemed proportionately longer. Her hair which had originally been a bushy mess of brown falling barely to her shoulders was now a thick mass of Golden curls that fell nearly to her ankles. But what had drawn Ron's attention the most however, new Hermione's new heaving bosom. That had Ron's gaze glued to it as it continued to swell larger. He watched as it caused the fabric of her blouse to begin to fill out and stretch it.

Hermione cut off mid-rant as she felt a her breasts begin to strain her bra and cause the straps to dig into her back. Horrified she brought her hands to her mouth as she looked at the hills on her chest that were growing rapidly into mountains. Noticing her hands as well she began to flap them uselessly at her side to signify her frustration. "Like, this totally can't be happening!" With that exclamation Hermione immediately clapped a hand over her mouth again. Tears began to trek down her cheeks as she backed up into a wall and slid down it her waterfall of Golden curls puddling around her. She immediately pulled her knees up to chest, laid her head on her knees, and began to sob.

While Ron had never been of the emotional sort and had once been proclaimed to have the emotional depth of a teaspoon, he never really liked to see a girl cry. Slowly getting up off the couch where he had been sitting, he walked over the distraught girl and laid a hand on her shoulder. "Hermione? Are you like alright?" He had never seen her take a prank so badly before. Usually when caught up in one she would go into a righteous rage giving a sound lecture to the culprits. "Like don't worry I'm sure that Maddam Pomfrey can fix you up in like a second or something."

Hermione didn't look up at Ron when she answered. Her voice was slightly muffled by her knees. "Like, I totally don't want anyone to see me like this. Every second it, like, becomes harder for me to think. I feel like really fuzzy pink cotton candy is filling my head. Like, I totally hated those pretty girls because I was jel..jello.. I wasn't as pretty as them. I always liked being more inte..intelle....being more smarter then them or something. That was who I was. Now like, I can't stop thinking how pretty they are and how now I can be pretty like them. But like, I know that not me but that's what I want now and I'm like so confused." Before she continued she lifted her head still only looking straight ahead a blush adorning her tear stained cheeks. "And like also I can't stop thinking about boys and their cocks" Her blush intensified a bit. "and girls and their pussies." At this she violently started shaking her head. "I like don't want to be a bimbo, I don't want to be a bimbo, I want to be a bimbo, I...I... I like don't know what I want anymore." She began to cry once more until a delicate hand softly cupped her chin and lifted her head.

As Hermione's tear blurred eyes tracked up she let out a soft gasp at what she saw. Ron Wesley changed face smiled down at her. If possible Ron's red hair had become even redder flowing in thick waves to the small of his...now her back. Big sultry red lips made the smile that shown down on her as Ron blinked fluttering her long eyelashes. Hermione gaze slid down some and her mouth fell open in shock at Ron's new voluptuous figure and breasts that rivaled her own mountainous mounds at sizes that were more often associated with sports equipment then breasts. Hermione brought her face back up to find Ron's own only inches away from hers. Their bated breaths washed across each other as ruby red lips descended upon neon pink ones.

There was brief shuffle of movement as the two moved their frenzied gropes and caresses to a nearby couch tangling up in each other as the effects of the potion, heightened hormone levels and increased sensitivities along with repressed feelings raged through the both of them. So caught up in their passions they did not notice a shimmering specter faze up though the floor near the box.

Peeves chuckled maliciously at his good fortune. A true gold mine he had found here if the scene in front of him was any indication. Grabbing the box he fazed back through the floor with his ill gotten prize only leaving a few items behind that he thought the young couple might make interesting use off. Giggling hysterically as he floated through the halls of Hogwart as he thought of all the havoc he was going to be able to cause now with this wonderful box of goodies in his possession.
Soatome101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2007   #2
crazyazn
It has Personality.

transgender? BE? I think this may have to be put in the other board.
Unread 10-05-2007   #3
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

Why couldn't we see this happen to Harry?

Also, is there going to be a sequel thingy, or is this it?
cyero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2007   #4
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

And who's this artist you mentioned....sounds familiar...
Unread 10-05-2007   #5
Soatome101
Frequent Poster

Oh things will happen to harry. And as for why this form. This will have Breast Expantion, WG, TF, TG, Growth, Shrink, and anything else I feel like fitting in. As the current chapter focuses mostly on the BE and TG....I fliped a coin and got heads so I put it in here. If Lorekeep or any mod wants me to more it I will be glad to.
Unread 10-05-2007   #6
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

But again I ask....who's the artist you're looking to commission again...?
Unread 10-05-2007   #7
Soatome101
Frequent Poster

Arania=arania.kamiki.net
Unread 10-05-2007   #8
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Hm, good choice, definitely a good choice....
Unread 10-06-2007   #9
dousedinashe
Bovinian babe

O_o... Somebody please tell me there's a comic of this. If it comes to it I'll at least attempt drawing Bimbo Hermione and Harpied Ron!
edit: Best I could do was Bimboed Hermione on her own (the backgrounds borrowed, main hermione art I did myself) hope you like it ^ ^
Attached Images
File Type: png hermionebimboed.png (545.3 KB, 2318 views)

Last edited by dousedinashe; 10-06-2007 at 05:10 PM. Reason: image
dousedinashe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2007   #10
Soatome101
Frequent Poster

Sketching of comic is complete and awesome. Arania is now inking!! woot! then I will pay to have it colored. *Looks at billfold and weeps*
Unread 10-07-2007   #11
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Doused.....wow, I am damn impressed!

Any chance we could get a preview, Soaty?
Unread 10-08-2007   #12
dousedinashe
Bovinian babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance1701 View Post
Doused.....wow, I am damn impressed!

Any chance we could get a preview, Soaty?
Glad you like it ^ ^ quite happy with it for my first piece of process art : ) If Soat likes it might do a Ron TGBE'd one
dousedinashe is offline   Reply With Quote