free hit counters
Fat Suits and/or Fantasy Weight Gain - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion > Weight Gain

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-24-2016   #1
Matador
Frequent Poster

Fat Suits and/or Fantasy Weight Gain

Is anybody aware of any sites/producers that do fantasy weight gain videos and use fat suits? Clips4sale has such a dreadful search feature that I wonder if I'm not missing out.

I know Missa has done a handful but her work seems to be more "light padding" rather than a true all-over fat suit. Or the weight gain is paired up with an animal TF which is cool with me, but not always what I'm in the mood for. I will always give Missa A+ for effort, but I wish she would go to a more full body fat suit.

Sydney Screams has done a bunch of weight gain fantasy clips on various C4S platforms but they are usually pretty lame and involve switching out a thin model in a "poof" scenario and sticking in a BBW who often doesn't even remotely resemble the original model. Sometimes the acting can save it, but usually not.

Taylor Made Clips does alot of weight gain tease (which I'm sort of blah about) and when they do actual "weight gain" it still seems to involve the inflatable type suits which are okay, but they don't really fit the fetish.

Maxgrowth is the only one I am aware of who is currently doing scripted fetish videos involving weight gain with fat suit effects. He has a BBW-ification behind the scenes on his Patreon that is super intriguing. He has some free pics up that you don't have to be a patron to see that depict the beginning of the model's transformation. Has anyone invested in the $7 tier? If so, please respond and let me know how the fat suit looks.

There are some nice sites that have fat suit related content:

Totally free and fairly extensive, if not complete. You can't beat this one.
http://www.themakeupgallery.info/cha.../fat/index.htm

Curvage has a Fat Celeb forum that has a "Weight Gain in Film and Television" thread that has some nice fat suit examples.

If anybody has any fetish video content related to this subject, please pass it along.
Matador is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fatsuits, weightgain, weightgainfantasy