free hit counters
Expansion Fan Comics - official updates - Page 21 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-21-2018   #241
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

A Battle of Wits and Tits - Balloon Warriors 3

Balloon Warriors 3 is out now!

The latest issue of Balloon Warriors features Expansion Fan's inflatable samurai in her most dangerous mission yet as she challenges an entire army of men determined to make her body rip, pop, or explode!

Synopsis: Balloon Warrior Yoko is sent on a dangerous scouting mission to uncover and record an enemy army's positions.

Release Date: January 21st, 2018
Written by: Servomoore
Artwork by: Bokuman
Tags: Breast Expansion, Inflation, Deflation, Feudal Japan, TABOO breasts

Series Link: Balloon Warriors

Download this and all of our other breast expansion comics with a single 1-month membership to Expansion Fan Comics!

ALSO: What did you think about Balloon Warriors 3? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2018   #242
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Multi-Boob Magic - reCURSEive

reCURSEive is out now!

Three sexy witches accidentally curse themselves to grow infinitely bustier in reCURSEive, the new fantasy-comedy for fans of room-filling breast expansions and multi-boob transformations!

Synopsis: When a vain and jealous witch enchants herself to always be curvier than her spellcasting school rival, she gets a harsh lesson in the rules of magic and the wording of curses!

Release Date: February 7th, 2018
Written by: SoylentOrange
Artwork by: QWZ (Sedna Studio)
Tags: breast expansion, clothes ripping, multiple expansions, multi-boobs, immobile, magic, ZENITH breasts

Issue Link: reCURSEive

Download this and all of our other breast expansion comics with a single 1-month membership to Expansion Fan Comics!

ALSO: What did you think about reCURSEive? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 02-07-2018   #243
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Re: Expansion Fan Comics - official updates

Wooo~! I've been looking forward to this one coming out for AGES! Please let me know what you guys think, and what you might wanna see in a possible sequel? :3
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2018   #244
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Expansion's Gold Standard - Time for Slime 3

Time for Slime 3 is out now!

Time for Slime returns with the debut of its cast's latest addition: a sexually domineering and financially powerful woman made of gold slime who has some very naughty plans for our three protagonists!

Synopsis: Aisha and friends have been invited to a cocktail party by an eccentric quadrillionaire curious about her alien symbiote. What jam will they all get themselves into this time, as Marie helps Aisha deal with a strange mutation, while Ben gets accosted by the hostess?

Release Date: February 21st, 2018
Written by: Uniracer
Artwork by: LRC (Sedna Studio)
Tags: nerdy girl, slime, science, transformation, latex, breast expansion, ass expansion, belly expansion, pleasure, tentacles, sex, dick growth, titfuck, lactation, giantess, slime girl, OVERBOARD breasts, MASSIVE ass

Series Link: Time for Slime

ALSO: What did you think about Time for Slime 3? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 03-07-2018   #245
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Pickpocket Pregnancy - Genie Milk

Genie Milk is out now!

Darien Shields, the creator of Going Native, makes his dramatic return with the debut issue of Expansion Fan's first pregnancy-based expansion series: Genie Milk!

Synopsis: Aliyah can steal anything. That’s what she claims, but she’s never had a job like this before, challenged with stealing a genie’s milk. No job’s too big for her to handle, but after she starts to drink, it won’t be the job that’s too big to handle...

Release Date: March 7th, 2018
Written by: Darien Shields
Artwork by: WantedWaifus
Tags: Pregnancy TF, breast expansion, ass expansion, multiple expansions, lactation, pleasure, lesbians, transformation, magic, MASSIVE breasts

Issue Link: Genie Milk

ALSO: What did you think about Genie Milk? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Unread 03-21-2018   #246
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Bimbo Alchemy - Bloated Bandit 2

Bloated Bandit 2: The Bimbo Heist is out now!

If you've been looking for a fantasy tale featuring bimbofication, gender bending, weight gain, and more... then considered your quest complete! Expansion Fan's swollen swordswoman returns with a brand new (and fetish-friendly) adventure full of transformations that affect minds as well as bodies!

Synopsis: When a mad alchemist seeks to use a new debilitating - but sexyfing! - concoction to steal from the royal treasury, it’s up to the BLOATED BANDIT to stop him!

Release Date: March 21st, 2018
Written by: SoylentOrange and ChuckManX
Artwork by: Amblagar
Tags: Weight Gain, BBW, Ass Expansion, Breast Expansion, Bimbo, Gender Bender, Lip Expansion, Mental, Adventure, Magic

Series Link: Bloated Bandit

ALSO: What did you think about Bloated Bandit 2? Let us know your feedback in the comments section to help us improve!
Unread 04-07-2018   #247
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Catgirls and Dolls - Hotel Infinity 2

Hotel Infinity 2 is out now!

Hotel Infinity's variety of featured transformation fetishes increases in this sexy second chapter full of bimbofication, lip expansion, and more!

Synopsis: Lexie has begun to plot her revenge. Her first move is to recruit more allies to her side. Unfortunately, magic can be unpredictable, and Lexie may find herself in over her head!

Release Date: April 7th, 2018
Written by: b-ridge
Artwork by: Wang (Sedna Studio)
Tags: breast expansion, ass expansion, transformation, lip expansion, bimbo, magic, MASSIVE breasts

Series Link: Hotel Infinity

ALSO: What did you think about Hotel Infinity 2? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!

Last edited by Valeyard Vince; 04-09-2018 at 05:28 PM.
Unread 04-07-2018   #248
Silver Spoon
Mostly gone

So is Cleavage Crusader ever continuing? It left off on an interesting concept for the next issue.
Silver Spoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2018   #249
PyroWildcat
Perverted Skeleton

Just thought I'd mention that there's nothing in Infinity Hotel's second chapter that I'd classify as 'weight gain' as a category. It's all really hourglass expansion, since I didn't see effects on anything outside of boobs, butts, thighs, and the like. Figured that in this particular subforum, making people think that there was weight gain involved might ward some people from reading it.

And nothing against the writer or anything, this is just a complaint to the character herself that I have to voice (The story itself is great and I very much look forward to the next chapter). Revenge for what, exactly, Lexie? The fact that these people have finally stopped putting up with your bullshit? Still hoping your plans crash and burn.
PyroWildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2018   #250
jiryha
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroWildcat View Post
Just thought I'd mention that there's nothing in Infinity Hotel's second chapter that I'd classify as 'weight gain' as a category. It's all really hourglass expansion, since I didn't see effects on anything outside of boobs, butts, thighs, and the like. Figured that in this particular subforum, making people think that there was weight gain involved might ward some people from reading it.

And nothing against the writer or anything, this is just a complaint to the character herself that I have to voice (The story itself is great and I very much look forward to the next chapter). Revenge for what, exactly, Lexie? The fact that these people have finally stopped putting up with your bullshit? Still hoping your plans crash and burn.
Revenge for what? When someone is doing a bad job, you fire them. You don't essentially imprison one and submit the other to what amounts to constant rape and body alterations. I get it's fantasy and all, but that is exactly what happens and the fact you think there's absolutely nothing wrong with the latter says something.
jiryha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2018   #251
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroWildcat View Post
Just thought I'd mention that there's nothing in Infinity Hotel's second chapter that I'd classify as 'weight gain' as a category...

...making people think that there was weight gain involved might ward some people from reading it.
"Tags: breast expansion, ass expansion, transformation, lip expansion, bimbo, magic, MASSIVE breasts"

Checks subforum header again

Okay, uh... say what, Pyro? ^^;
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2018   #252
PyroWildcat
Perverted Skeleton

Re: Catgirls and Dolls - Hotel Infinity 2

@Soy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeyard Vince View Post

Hotel Infinity's variety of featured transformation fetishes increases in this sexy second chapter full of bimbofication, weight gain, lip expansion, and more!
And jiryha, your real world logic is no good here.
PyroWildcat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boobs, breast expansion, comic, illustration