free hit counters
Hiar growth scene in Staines Down Drains episode. - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-27-2008   #1
MaxJ1800
Process Fan

Hiar growth scene in Staines Down Drains episode.

I recently saw an episode of a cartoon called Staines Down Drains. The episode is called Vanity Hair. In the episode, a group of people are exposed to an airborn hair growth formula.

The formula causes an eight-year old girl to grow a full beard, which she uses to dress up as Santa Claus. Also a boy grows first really hairy knuckles, and later his hair grows to Rapunzel-like extremes.

The episode is called Vanity Hair. You can see episodes of the show on this website. www.kabillion.com . Vanity Hair isn't there, yet. But, it should be soon.
MaxJ1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2008   #2
MaxJ1800
Process Fan

Re: Hiar growth scene in Staines Down Drains episode.

Update, the episode with the hair growth I mentioned is finally up. Here's the link to it. http://www.kabillion.com/videos/watc...04_Vanity_Hair

One odd thing though. For some reason these videos load in sections. First the opening credits load. Then, once you watch that, the first half of the episode loads. Then the second half, and finally the end credits.

My apologies, but the hair growth episode. For some reason the episode, Vanity Hair, is listed. But for some reason it's linked to one of the other episodes, instead. It's been this way for a while now. I thought they fixxed it, but apparantly they haven't.

Last edited by MaxJ1800; 04-09-2008 at 05:44 AM.
Unread 04-09-2008   #3
MaxJ1800
Process Fan

Re: Hiar growth scene in Staines Down Drains episode.

Good news. The mix up has been fixed. The above link should now lead to the real Vanity Hair video. Two things, though. One, as I said before, the video loads in sections, opening credits, first half, second half, closing credits. You have to watch each section all the way through before the next one starts loading.

And two, for some reason, there are a pair of ad banners on the page that are constantly reloading. This tends to slow the page down. So, if you're on a 56K modem, prepare to be patient.