free hit counters
Violence TF? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-27-2008   #1
Tour Of Doody

Violence TF?

So would you consider this a process, like for example if a meek girl suddenly becomes tough and being able to fight and shoot guns and stuff? I'm not even talking about including something like GW, and not really at all like she-hulk either, although a change would definitely happen. I would say it would be like the complete opposite of bimbo transformation, like towards the other direction (but not masculine/unattractive, unless that's your thing). I can only think of one major thing close to this, if you ever saw Dragonball, that lady who changed when she sneezed, although that was probably meant to be more comical than anything, not like the saiyan stuff in DBZ. Probably not a popular thing at all, but would it be process?
Unread 03-27-2008   #2
Snowglare
Process Master

Re: Violence TF?

Not unless there's some visible physical change. The idea has potential.
Snowglare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2008   #3
Terran
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tour Of Doody View Post
although that was probably meant to be more comical than anything, not like the saiyan stuff in DBZ.
And being a were-monkey wasn't comical?

Last edited by Terran; 03-28-2008 at 03:45 AM. Reason: the :p had different code to what I'm used to :P
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2008   #4
Tour Of Doody

That started in dragonball
Unread 04-02-2008   #5
Gamecritic83
Leecher

Greetings, Mr. Doody!

The "name"'s Gamecritic83: long time lurker, first time contributor.
Ahh, now THIS is a mental transformation I can sink my teeth into! I love the idea of a meek girl suddenly unleashing her inner badass, and I just so happen to have two Onemanga links to two different mangas that center around that very subject.

1. Othello http://www.onemanga.com/othello/
A shoujo manga about a girl named Yaya who is constantly taken advantage of by her classmates. One day, when her two supposed "friends" go too far, they end up unleashing a strong, confident alter ego within Yaya. Her name is Nana, bringer of "divine justice" and rock star in the making!
Includes the manga's entire run!

2.Change 1-2-3 http://www.onemanga.com/change_123/
This is the manga that I'm sure most of you guys will enjoy the most, as it also includes some slight physical transformations, not to mention it's a hell of a lot more "ecchi" than Othello. This one is basically the same basic concept as Othello only taken to the next level, and it's been translated by one of my favorite scanlators, SnoopyCool! It's about a shy-but-still-cute nerd girl named Makoto who, due to the absolutely insane three-way special training from her three badass fathers (long story), she subconsciously developed not one, not two, but THREE alternate personalities to help her cope with the mental trauma of it all. Each personality is specialized in a certain art of fighting, not to mention they each take on a radically different (but still slightly similar) physical appearance. Coolest of all, these three alter egos are all too aware of the others' existence and work as a team to take down their foes in a bizarre mental tag-team sort of way. Then there's this highly likeable short guy who discovers Makoto's secret and tries his best to help her, as well. It's too bad only the first two chapters have been translated, so far.

Well, anyway, I hope this satisfies your itch for female empowerment through mental instability, Mr. Doody. 'Til next time everyone!

Gamecritic83
Gamecritic83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2008   #6
Tour Of Doody

Thanks for posting these, they're cool. I read the change 123 stuff, it's pretty short. Going to have to get back to the other one, it's pretty long.
Unread 04-04-2008   #7
Gamecritic83
Leecher

Glad I could help. There's gonna be more Change 123 available once SnoopyCool translates it and someone posts it on onemanga. You could also try checking SnoopyCool's site. I believe the address was http://www.snoopycool.com
(Not sure though).

Gamecritic83
Gamecritic83 is offline   Reply With Quote