free hit counters
1972 Alice HQ - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-16-2006   #13
mr small
Obsesser

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrunken_girl
Personally I'm really in the mood for some Incredible Shrinking Woman.
I've been resisting from posting this because it was such an odd movie with so much shrinking potential but failed to deliver. Although, because you brought it up, I'm posting the only visible shrink in the movie. Be warned though I heavily edited it to show only the shrink and none of the reaction shots from the gorilla. (If you haven't seen the movie that probably made no sense).
Attached Files
File Type: wmv Incredible Shrinking Woman SW.WMV (1.33 MB, 135 views)
Unread 03-16-2006   #14
LK
Process Disciple

Small do you have the entire movie and can capture it?
Unread 03-16-2006   #15
mr small
Obsesser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorekeep
Small do you have the entire movie and can capture it?
Which movie is in question here? Alice or Incredible Shrinking Woman? Although I guess it dosen't matter, I have them both in their entirety. Why do you ask?
Unread 03-16-2006   #16
LK
Process Disciple

Can you capture the scene where Pat is in her pink bathrobe as it pans down her shrunken form? And the scene starting from when she is walking out of the lab in her blue blazer and orange skirt, right to after she loses her ring?
Unread 03-17-2006   #17
mr small
Obsesser

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorekeep
Can you capture the scene where Pat is in her pink bathrobe as it pans down her shrunken form? And the scene starting from when she is walking out of the lab in her blue blazer and orange skirt, right to after she loses her ring?
Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: wmv Incredible Shrinking Woman - Bathrobe.WMV (1.76 MB, 123 views)
File Type: wmv Incredible Shrinking Woman - Leave Lab.WMV (7.42 MB, 105 views)
Unread 03-17-2006   #18
LK
Process Disciple

Woot! Thanks! ^^ I love the Bathrobe one.

Any other scenes you think are worth capturing?

Last edited by LK; 03-17-2006 at 06:58 PM.
LK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2006   #19
Mercurius
Ami-Doll's Master

My favorite scenes in ISW are:

-"Mommy Doll" where Pat is at the size where she wears doll clothes--betcha there's no doll underwear, even in the 80's. Anyways, Pat tries to calm the children down, who're fighting over who gets to take her to school. Then the toy robot pushes Pat into the toy closet where she flops over the other toys, activiating them--especially the "I Wet Myself Doll", spraying the "water" onto her!! Thoughts come to mind on that scene.

-"From the Bed to the Dollhouse"--Pat, in the gown that her husband gave her after the dinner, goes to the bedroom. Climbs up to bed, which took longer than she thought. Pat finally reaches her side and lies on the pillow, admiring her husband. Not before his turning on the bed made the matress rumble and sending Pat flying to the skateboard, which skids all the way to the dollhouse, and Pat, who knew that being small is no easy task, had no choice but to spend the night in the dollhouse, sleeping next to the immovable doll on the doll recliner. Sweetness there!

and....

-The infamous "Down In the Sink Shredder" scene. The best part of that scene at when Pat gets poured on from the breakfast food--I mean eggs, bread, cold cereal. And tyring to get out of the sink using peices of food was priceless.

If you could upload those in a new thread, since we're not focusing on the Alice topic, that would be great!
Mercurius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2006   #20
LK
Process Disciple

Eh, none of them good processes. I wouldn't want those uploaded here, heh ^^; Now the transistion of her waking up shrunken smaller next to the doll is good.
Unread 03-18-2006   #21
misthaufen007
Process Fan

yea please post some other ISW scenes. I think everyone on the forum would be happy to see them.

thanks.
misthaufen007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2006   #22
Formula
Lurker

Back to Alice for a moment. There are a couple more process shots: In Rabbit's house where she shrinks back to "normal" (Remember, she shrank to get into Wonderland, then grew in Rabbit's house, so she was her normal height in the house, if not close to it.)
Then there is the scene right after she leaves the tea party, and finds the table with the key again.
Something to ponder, since this movie didn't do any of the changes while she is testing the mushroom after getting it form the catapillar, when she gets to the table with the key, shouldn't she still be smaller than the table? But since they do show her normal sized during this scene, wouldn't she be shrinking smaller, making all the wonderland characters look like giants to her?
Ow, my brain aches. lol
Formula is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2006   #23
mr small
Obsesser

O.K. This is the last Icredible Shrinking Woman clip I'm posting. Meanwhile for all you Alice fans, Here are two more shrinking clips I forgot to upload.
Enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: wmv Incredible Shrinking Woman - bigger doll.WMV (2.75 MB, 101 views)
File Type: wmv 1972 Alice HQ - white rabbit house SW.WMV (3.37 MB, 119 views)
File Type: wmv 1972 Alice HQ - Eat Me Shrink.WMV (2.77 MB, 126 views)