free hit counters
[story request] Lucky Star: The "Best" Energy Drink - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > The Process General > Requests And Commissions

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-07-2013   #1
Eko
Frequent Poster

Post [story request] Lucky Star: The "Best" Energy Drink

Well, I wanted to ask for somebody to write a story with the characters of the anime /manga Lucky Star.

From this synopsis more or less:
With the house alone for the whole weekend, Konata Izumi convinced her friend Kagami into spending it together, playing MMOs until they both can't, so to start the night they both drink an energy drink labeled "Best Energy drink" and get into the game.

An few hours later, Kagami notices that Konata is sweating, moaning and holding her stomach, she asks her if she's ok, but the otaku dismisses it as just a little stomach ache and nothing to worry about. A few minutes after that, Konata stops playing as the pain intensified, so Kagami decides she can no longer ignore her and decides to call an ambulance. However the moment she tries to exit her friends room she hears a crack, she turns around and sees Konatas back got wider, her arms are getting thicker and more muscular, and she keeps watching stunned untill her friend grows and transforms into a hulking busty giant anthropomorfic fox whose head and shoulders (while crouching) are tall enough to reach the ceiling.

Horrified, Kagami tries to run, however a sudden spasm makes her lose her balance and fall into the floor, she feels her body going through the same metamorphosis as her (growing in size and musculature) friend, who, in her fox form asks if she's ok, Kagami asks her crying to please not leave her alone while we get to see what was written in the energy drink bottles. It said BEAST energy drink...

I wanted to see if somebody could write the story from the perspective of Kagami as she would be the one watching the first TF
I like the idea of se describing the transformation, and also describing Kona's reaction, as she would be scared, in pain, asking her not to leave her alone, also she would be worried when Kagamin's transformation starts because she knew what it felt like, as its both arousing and painful.

On the other hand, the concept of the energy drink name is from the R.L. Stine Story "Full Moon Fever", in which a pair of kids eat a couple of cursed candy bars that turn them into hungry beasts (basically werewolves) called "Beast Bars" however they misread them as "Best Bars".

Finally as if to add a little joke at the end, Kagamin's hulking busty giant anthro should be a bunny, making reference to their animal counterpart game they discussed in the series.

So in the end involves TF, FMG and mini GTS (I think is mini GTS) so those who have experience writind those kinds of stories. I hope I piked your interest.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Konata_x_Kagami_by_geoffHeaven.jpg (163.4 KB, 12 views)
File Type: png ep18Kagamispredator.png (214.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: png ep18Kagamiwillbecaught.png (222.1 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by Eko; 10-07-2013 at 09:34 PM. Reason: correct my spelling, add images...
Eko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fmg, kagami, konata, lucky star, transformation