free hit counters
Muscle Fan Comics - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth > Muscle Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-28-2015   #13
mike12
Frequent Poster

Re: Muscle Fan Comics

"Oopsy" have nice amount of all growth , but "result may vary" can become the best if the milf grow to a real busty muscular giantess in next chapter and "La Fuerza Del Amor" have nice quality .
thanks for making great comics ;-)
mike12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2015   #14
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

We've just added another fantastic title to the lineup (a female-muscle-murder-mystery-adventure titled Stone Cold) and have extended the early adopters special for a limited time! Hurry up and grab yourself a discounted membership while ya can!

When you want the best private detective, the hottest woman on your arm or the strongest fighter in Coketown, you call on the same person: Silver Stone. Physically powerful and blazingly sexy, Silver is the most dangerous person in town. Now a woman lies dead, and any of the town’s many criminal elements could be in play. What will Silver do?
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2015   #15
macromega
Leecher

Coyote Winds, coming out later this month, is a muscle transfer story, and later installments will have some of the emotional elements you're looking for. I hope you'll like it!
macromega is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2015   #16
freak2k
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeyard Vince View Post
We've just added another fantastic title to the lineup (a female-muscle-murder-mystery-adventure titled Stone Cold) and have extended the early adopters special for a limited time! Hurry up and grab yourself a discounted membership while ya can!

When you want the best private detective, the hottest woman on your arm or the strongest fighter in Coketown, you call on the same person: Silver Stone. Physically powerful and blazingly sexy, Silver is the most dangerous person in town. Now a woman lies dead, and any of the town’s many criminal elements could be in play. What will Silver do?
Easily my favorite artwork yet! My only critique was the dark shading in some parts made the growth hard to see. Otherwise I think this just passed Schooner as my new favorite!
freak2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2015   #17
freak2k
Process Fan

Also if you haven't already, head to http://amaz0ns.com/ and advertise, lots more Female Muscle fans over there.
freak2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2015   #18
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak2k View Post
Also if you haven't already, head to http://amaz0ns.com/ and advertise, lots more Female Muscle fans over there.
Thanks. I'm certain they will appreciate the comics too.
Unread 02-16-2015   #19
ICFMG
Leecher

Thumbs up Re: Muscle Fan Comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Case Scenario View Post
Can I ask if there are any comics where the main character isn't... well, enthusiastic? For my part, I've always been more intrigued by TF stories where people don't necessarily embrace change.

And it strikes me that many women might be more horrified than exhilarated at suddenly becoming a titanic amazonian behemoth, and furthermore at the prospect of living that way. I hardly ever see that in muscle growth stories. But that's just a personal preference, I'm not criticizing.
That's my personal preference as well

Regardless, great work on the comics.
ICFMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2015   #20
malhavoc
Greenskin Imp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICFMG View Post
That's my personal preference as well

Regardless, great work on the comics.
Ah, haven't seen you about in awhile ICFMG. I was elated to see your site continue to fill that small niche. Was afraid you had scurried off on us! Good to see you still in business!
Unread 02-17-2015   #21
ICFMG
Leecher

Thumbs up Re: Muscle Fan Comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by malhavoc View Post
Ah, haven't seen you about in awhile ICFMG. I was elated to see your site continue to fill that small niche. Was afraid you had scurried off on us! Good to see you still in business!
It's a pleasure, thank you

This is one of those things that's so much a part of me, I can't really leave it unless I leave myself!
ICFMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2015   #22
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Coyote Winds, our first comic to feature muscle draining and attribute theft, is now available to download!

Nina Covey and her boyfriend, Brady Carlin, are cursed by Native American trickster spirit Coyote. Sent back in time to the U.S.’ old West, muscle and size switch from Brady to Nina every time a coyote howls on the wind. To end the curse, they must solve a mystery and get home. But as Brady gets smaller, he becomes a target of a criminal. Can Nina outsmart the curse?
Unread 03-09-2015   #23
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

And now it's time for our site's first sequel comic to make its debut: Results May Vary 2 is now available to download!

In the aftermath of female muscle growth experiments, test subjects get together to help each other and another woman get even bigger. Meanwhile, Professor Von Stein continues his experiments, helping a tiny woman handle her tormentors. But when a rival needs his help, how will Von Stein respond?
Unread 03-23-2015   #24
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Coyote Winds 2 is now ready to download!

Cursed by the native American trickster spirit Coyote, Nina Covey and her boyfriend, Brady Carlin, have been sent back in time to the U.S.’ old West, and Nina drains muscle and size from “her man” every time a coyote howls on the wind. After saving the now tiny Brady from a criminal named Quigley by turning the curse on him, Nina is now the target of Quigley’s gang. But what’s happening between Brady and the sexy, petite Miss Ella?