free hit counters
Brainstorming Ideas for a TF Comic/Story - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-06-2016   #1
Jinsaotome
Process Fan

Brainstorming Ideas for a TF Comic/Story

Hey all, so I'm a long time follower of TF art and am now deciding to try my hand at writing/drawing a TF Comic. I wanted bounce around some ideas here to help my creative process.

The story will be called "Looking Through Headlights."
So obviously this will be an inanimate car tf story featuring a female protagonist. She gets cursed by purchasing an "enchanted" car key emblem for her long time boyfriend from a witches' knick-knack shop as a nice momento after his dream car gets totaled. The curse is "were-" related, so she only changes into a car during a full moon. I currently have her as being fully aware and sensitive of all the changes as they occur, even post transformation. She's completely "alive" and able to move(drive) on her own so long as her engine is running. She can only talk through her radio, if it's turned on, otherwise she can only honk her horn. Her transformation process will be only mildy painful like a 3/10 but most of it is just the fear shes experiencing.

I feel confident with all that bulk of the story/comic but in the details of the transformation itself, which I intend to go into lots and lots of detail. Its still on the thought board for changes. I currently see her changing, abdomen facing the ground, hands and feet as tires, her face and eyes as the grill and headlights, her back becoming the roof and interior of the car. I thought of this is a rather generic idea that could be great with twisting it up a bit. I have a weird idea to make this story/comic erotic with her lady parts still present and sensitive but in other forms. Forms that the boyfriend can "interact/play" with. I have her body going through all the changes and in midst of the change her breasts migrate to directly on her back which will become the chairs of the car and the head rests are her nipples which are all still sensitive like when she's human. Her vagina will do the same but it will become the entire back row seat, since shes a 4 door sports sedan, the middle head rest of the back row will be her clit and the butthole will stay down and become her exhaust pipe(s). For now thats' all I've got, I'm open to any ideas and critique.
Jinsaotome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2016   #2
N_brazil
Frequent Poster

Re: Brainstorming Ideas for a TF Comic/Story

Going to be difficult to explain why a spprts car is stuck inside his apartment...
N_brazil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2016   #3
Jinsaotome
Process Fan

The first time for her happens in the back yard as shes letting the dog out at night while the bf is working graveyard. lol Although it would be hilarious and even more shocking to find a full sized car in the living room after a graveyard shift.
Unread 01-07-2016   #4
Ironhorse
Would be Evil Mastermind

Will she suddenly find car fresheners smell irresistible? Will that custom flame decal turn into tattoos on her arms? How often will she wake up naked in the impound lot?

What happens if you change her tires, or add some bodywork? Turbos? What if her license plate can change to spell out different messages? Can she infect other cars and make them werepeople? In her car form is she attracted to other cars? A manly pickup, or perhaps that cute little sports coupe?
Ironhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2016   #5
brickware
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhorse View Post
Will she suddenly find car fresheners smell irresistible? Will that custom flame decal turn into tattoos on her arms? How often will she wake up naked in the impound lot?

What happens if you change her tires, or add some bodywork? Turbos? What if her license plate can change to spell out different messages? Can she infect other cars and make them werepeople? In her car form is she attracted to other cars? A manly pickup, or perhaps that cute little sports coupe?
That actually covers most of my questions about it.

Though for a plot I suppose you could have her second transformation, as unless she transforms and her engine starts out running to let her move, she is used in a street race and transforms prompting a strange relationship with whoever was driving her.

Another idea for plot would be the were aspect of her transformation as her infecting people or as mentioned other vehicles would be interesting. I can only imagine how Hunters would react to were-vehicles.
brickware is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2016   #6
Jinsaotome
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhorse View Post

I love that idea about the car fresheners! So far I have it the other way with the tats, her tattoo on her butt becomes a decal on the back of the car body where her ass would be. I could see your decal idea working as well lol. Like she has a racing sticker put on it would be a tattoo on her until it was taken off when shes a car. I plan on eventually having her end up naked in an impound lot most definitely lol. with bodywork I could see if someone installed a spoiler when she turns back and finds her ass is bigger, rims would change her nails to polished or dull or colored if the rims are and tires over how the hands and feet look, new tires her hands and feet would be soft and fresh but with worn out ones they would appear callous and rough, with a turbo I see how that could make her like a super athlete when human lol. Currently havent considered her being contagious yet. I'll keep that logged for the following chapter(s) possibly, currently I plan on her boyfriend coming home early from a graveyard shift finding the car(her) and driving it around and parking it in the garage. Only to find her naked sleeping on the floor the next morning. The first transformation she would have full control without her key, engine running able to drive herself, her name is Sophie currently, but once someone grabs her key whilst she is a car(second time transforming), she can only have control with the key in the ignition. Otherwise she's stuck in place, only able to blink lights, open/close doors and windows, move seats, seatbelts and side mirrors. She can only talk if her stereo is on, she can switch it on and off if no one has touched her key. Otherwise the radio is at the keyholder's control. That control however is lost after she turns back and someone has to grab her key again to regain control once shes a car again, otherwise she has full free will like after the first transformation. As far as attraction until later on I have Sophie still attached to her boyfriend and he'll be sure to take her out on wild drives. Thanks for those ideas!

I'm currently working on the 1st chapter, I've already got 14 pages typed up. If anyone would like to peer review it just pm me.
Unread 01-08-2016   #7
The Zesty One
A Real Go-Getter!

I personally think this sounds amazing. Take my money, all of it. I want it right now (well maybe not MY money...)

Anyway, Is the story/comic/whatever going to be from her perspective ala a first person perspective type of deal? Also, What would happen if she were to run out of gas, would she die or go into a coma or...?

But yeah, great idea. 10/10. Love it.
The Zesty One is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2016   #8
Jinsaotome
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Zesty One View Post
I personally think this sounds amazing. Take my money, all of it. I want it right now (well maybe not MY money...)

Anyway, Is the story/comic/whatever going to be from her perspective ala a first person perspective type of deal? Also, What would happen if she were to run out of gas, would she die or go into a coma or...?

But yeah, great idea. 10/10. Love it.
Glad you like it! Once I have the comic script structured and drawn I plan on releasing Chapter 1 as a free download to whomever, and the rest would be for a reasonable cost. I'll most likely have the comic/story float between Sophie's own perspective and the viewers/readers. Great question about her fuel, I think I'll have her react the same way someone would after not eating all day, she would become drained, and sluggish and eventually pass out until she either changed back, or gets refueled. Have anymore questions? or ideas you'd like to share? I love constructive criticism and suggestions.
Unread 01-09-2016   #9
brickware
Lurker

Continuing on the fuel thing, how would different kinds of fuel affect her? Also same question about other fluids in cars such as oil?

And how would changes to her interior when she is a car affect her when she changes back? This could be things like spilled drinks, forgotten coat or steering wheel lock?
brickware is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2016   #10
Geckz
Process Fan

I know you have a specific car type in mind, but what if she changes into a different type of car depending on certain conditions?

Just as an example, if she eats lots of lean meat, she becomes a sport coupe; she eats healthy, she becomes an electric car; etc. It doesn't have to be diet, I just used that as an example. She could keep some feature as a trademark feature to identify the car as 'her' though.
Geckz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2016   #11
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

I like this idea, and am interested in seeing how it develops.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2016   #12
Jinsaotome
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickware View Post
Continuing on the fuel thing, how would different kinds of fuel affect her? Also same question about other fluids in cars such as oil?

And how would changes to her interior when she is a car affect her when she changes back? This could be things like spilled drinks, forgotten coat or steering wheel lock?
Fluids would represent her bodily fluids, blood and plasma, would be her oil and coolant. Different fuels, different activity levels, Premium like shes wired on energy drinks, Mid like coffee, regular her natural level of energy. Racing fuel, would be like her on adderall/meth lol. Since her interior is basically her torso, if you spilt a soda drink on the drivers side when she changes back there'd be sticky soda on her left breast. Two front seats are her breasts, the back row seat is her cooch. Though they look and feel like regular car seats to anyone else. To her its like having her sensitive parts become extra sensitive and still feel like her natural body parts lol. Articles left behind would just appear laid on her torso or on the ground around her.

Tags
car transformation, female transformation, transformation, transformation story