free hit counters
interesting Dream - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-15-2010   #1
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

interesting Dream

Last night as I lay in bed at the end of yet another fruitless search for any scans of Michael Hague?s graphic novel "In The Small" as well as the latest episode of High School of the Dead, I also stopped by Toyogub?s old site (since he is making a comeback) to get reacquainted with his previous works. Naturally I enjoyed his collection of women shrinking out of their clothes in various situations and locations and could only hope his new works follow this grand legacy.

After going to sleep I began to dream about reading a new shrinking themed manga, the more I saw this manga in my dream, the more incredible it became.

Strangely enough, the title of this Manga was, ?Little Tokyo?. The Manga?s story was similar to ?In The Small? by having a cataclysmic event involving shrinking on a massive scale, but only on the Japanese Mainland instead of world-wide, meaning that shrunken and un-shrunken humans would inevitably be able to interact.

The story was about a strange radiation from a meteoroid that sweeps across Japan, instantly shrinking the population to 1/12 their original size. However, a small number of humans in the affected area have a partial immunity and are only shrunk to 1/2 their original size. The story follows a group of high school students who are lead by a female student who possessed the partial immunity and together they traverse the ruined city of Tokyo, facing numerous challenges and newly created animal predators brought on by their reduced size. Among their encounters is a half shrunken women with a giantess fetish and a goddess-complex (not the best combination) enslaving her smaller captives to fulfill her sexual desires, an elementary school bus populated by a Lilliputian society of children (who have clearly been reading too much Lord of the Flies), a shrunken samurai women well-skilled to maintain her former position at the top of the food chain, and a fanboy inventor already adapting oversized technology for the newly shrunken population?s use. This main story also parallels the shrunken adventures experienced by other characters in different locations around the city. Among them is a young couple adrift on an inflatable in a community pool, a lone scientist able to establish communication with the outside who despite his shrunken state is able to uncover the key to neutralizing the radiation?s effects, and two American scientists (who are in contact with the scientist in Tokyo) who embark on a dangerous expedition into Japan to find him and his ?solution?. Eventually all these characters will meet in their travels and together they will face numerous obstacles in their quest to survive and bring back the ?solution? before the rest of the un-shrunken world decides to destroy Japan to prevent the radiation from spreading.

Of course naturally I woke up and was dissapointed that it was only a dream, but it would still be awesome if this manga were to one day exist. All I can do for now is shelve it with my other great comic ideas I hope to some day have the artistic skill or financial means to create.

...Thank goodness I was able to silence him before he told anyone.
Shrinkmaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2010   #2
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Re: interesting Dream

Wow, cool scenario. Alas, way beyond my talent.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2010   #3
Clickme
Tiny Lesbian Cat approves

Wow. I'm glad you remembered it in such detail and shared with us ^_^
That meteor made absolutely sure that He died for our sins.
.................................................. ......The shattered dreams that make you whole...
...broken hopes that bind your wounds...
..........................there is a purpose to this darkness
__________________________________________________ Can you believe in this?
Clickme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2010   #4
birk426
w00t Minister

Awesome dream mate.
Unread 10-15-2010   #5
tjlemke

Gotta hand it to ya, sounds awesome!
Unread 10-15-2010   #6
HeraldCross
Thunder

Is a good material for a great history.
HeraldCross is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2010   #7
Soccermom
Going against the flow

No kidding! Sounds awesome!
Soccermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2010   #8
gladewalker
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrinkmaster22 View Post
Last night as I lay in bed at the end of yet another fruitless search for any scans of Michael Hague?s graphic novel "In The Small" as well as the latest episode of High School of the Dead, I also stopped by Toyogub?s old site (since he is making a comeback) to get reacquainted with his previous works. Naturally I enjoyed his collection of women shrinking out of their clothes in various situations and locations and could only hope his new works follow this grand legacy.

After going to sleep I began to dream about reading a new shrinking themed manga, the more I saw this manga in my dream, the more incredible it became.

Strangely enough, the title of this Manga was, ?Little Tokyo?. The Manga?s story was similar to ?In The Small? by having a cataclysmic event involving shrinking on a massive scale, but only on the Japanese Mainland instead of world-wide, meaning that shrunken and un-shrunken humans would inevitably be able to interact.

The story was about a strange radiation from a meteoroid that sweeps across Japan, instantly shrinking the population to 1/12 their original size. However, a small number of humans in the affected area have a partial immunity and are only shrunk to 1/2 their original size. The story follows a group of high school students who are lead by a female student who possessed the partial immunity and together they traverse the ruined city of Tokyo, facing numerous challenges and newly created animal predators brought on by their reduced size. Among their encounters is a half shrunken women with a giantess fetish and a goddess-complex (not the best combination) enslaving her smaller captives to fulfill her sexual desires, an elementary school bus populated by a Lilliputian society of children (who have clearly been reading too much Lord of the Flies), a shrunken samurai women well-skilled to maintain her former position at the top of the food chain, and a fanboy inventor already adapting oversized technology for the newly shrunken population?s use. This main story also parallels the shrunken adventures experienced by other characters in different locations around the city. Among them is a young couple adrift on an inflatable in a community pool, a lone scientist able to establish communication with the outside who despite his shrunken state is able to uncover the key to neutralizing the radiation?s effects, and two American scientists (who are in contact with the scientist in Tokyo) who embark on a dangerous expedition into Japan to find him and his ?solution?. Eventually all these characters will meet in their travels and together they will face numerous obstacles in their quest to survive and bring back the ?solution? before the rest of the un-shrunken world decides to destroy Japan to prevent the radiation from spreading.

Of course naturally I woke up and was dissapointed that it was only a dream, but it would still be awesome if this manga were to one day exist. All I can do for now is shelve it with my other great comic ideas I hope to some day have the artistic skill or financial means to create.
Keep it handy! Might make a great project for the boards
gladewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2010   #9
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladewalker View Post
Keep it handy! Might make a great project for the boards
I definitley will, I've thought about writing it out and looking for artists to draw choice scenes that I've envisioned. I've even thought of trying to contact toyogub to ask if he'd be interested in drawing some parts, the more I think of this, the more potential it seems to have.

...Thank goodness I was able to silence him before he told anyone.
Shrinkmaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote