free hit counters
Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Thrd - Page 11 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-07-2009   #121
golgari
Lurker

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

screw it, ill try my hand at the making of thine maps good sire

also added you to msn, not sure if'n u use it or not, but uve been added!

Last edited by golgari; 02-07-2009 at 08:36 PM. Reason: gah?
golgari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2009   #122
rb9
Process Master

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgari View Post
screw it, ill try my hand at the making of thine maps good sire

also added you to msn, not sure if'n u use it or not, but uve been added!
Woot. I have just gtalk, I'm afraid. Right on.

Golgari, do you think you could make an underground undead tunnel connecting the two continents? It should be fairly long (not just a couple screens). Don't worry about connecting them with events just yet. The sprites should be enclosed in the game, but feel free to DL new ones from charas-project.net. If you do, send them to me. You just need to open up the game in RM2k3 and make new maps directly, then send me the map file (.lmu).

The monstergirls for this idea, to give you a taste of atmosphere, include:

-mudgirls that pull you underground and zombify you
-ghosts
-vampiress

It's your call to add dead-end rooms, and rooms w/ bad ends. You can also add any events as you see fit .

Devilot, can you finish up the mountain pass? I began work on it. I'll send it to you when I get my external HD back.

EDIT: I realized that lurker took up the venus weed bad end writing already. Will amend on previous post.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2009   #123
erolunai
Process Fan

Sorry about that, there was a little mixup with the messages, is there anything else I could help with?
erolunai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2009   #124
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

I have the monster girl encyclopedia.. I will upload them to MU tommorow... Maybe it can help you to make monster girl
keitaro_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2009   #125
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by keitaro_2006 View Post
I have the monster girl encyclopedia.. I will upload them to MU tommorow... Maybe it can help you to make monster girl
Don't worry, it's in my yahoo group already.

Erolunai, did you see my prev. post?
Anywho, here are current works:

-erolunai: harpy badend 1, impregnation (are you still doing venus weed? I haven't heard back, I technically reassigned it below but lmk asap if you've worked on it)
Unread 02-08-2009   #126
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

haha, i already uploaded it...

Monster_Girl_Encylopedia_v1.zip (15.39 MB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TR7YGDOJ

But, this is not the latest version, i think... The newest version, there is a mice girl and mushroom girl CMIIW
Unread 02-09-2009   #127
Hunter4242
Lurker

Is it just me, or does the download link posted earlier only have a handful of sprites inside it and no game data? I'd love to help make/test this game, but I can't if I can't get the right files...

EDIT: Oh nevermind, apparently my extractor of choice is stupid.

ANd maybe I missed somethign else, but is there a more updated version than the one linked in the thread?

Last edited by Hunter4242; 02-09-2009 at 06:56 PM.
Hunter4242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2009   #128
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter4242 View Post
Is it just me, or does the download link posted earlier only have a handful of sprites inside it and no game data? I'd love to help make/test this game, but I can't if I can't get the right files...

EDIT: Oh nevermind, apparently my extractor of choice is stupid.

ANd maybe I missed somethign else, but is there a more updated version than the one linked in the thread?
Kind of. There's no updated release but there's definitely the version that I have that is oodles more complete and has more sprites, etc. If you're working on maps, I can help you out.
Unread 02-09-2009   #129
Hunter4242
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
Kind of. There's no updated release but there's definitely the version that I have that is oodles more complete and has more sprites, etc. If you're working on maps, I can help you out.
Well I'm not sure just how much time I can devote to helping with mapmaking, as it's been a while since I touched RPGMaker and I can't find half the resources I used to be able to, but I'd be quite happy yo try and bug test it as well as progrss is made.
Hunter4242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2009   #130
crono
Lurker

Hey guys. What's the status on this?

I don't really have any talents to speak of, but good luck to the entire team!
crono is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2009   #131
Gobosan1
Squirrel!

*blank*

Last edited by Gobosan1; 03-01-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Gobosan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2009   #132
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

I hope we will soon see the Succubus story... I'm a big fan of Succubus LOL...

Ganbatte team! CHEER!