free hit counters
Scene in my current story some of you might like - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-08-2008   #1
Lord T Hawkeye
It's play time!

Scene in my current story some of you might like

http://lordthawkeye.deviantart.com/a...ter-6-91057908

The latest chapter in my current story happens to have a weight gain scene that some of you might enjoy.

For those who don't feel like reading all the chapters up till now, Primitia is a catgirl* who was separated from her parents when their home was attacked. (her parents were the protagonists of the first story) She's found herself alone and trying to find them with only an enigmatic little girl who appears in her dreams to help her. In the previous chapter, her innate magic finally manifested and it focuses on enhancing herself while downgrading enemies. She most notably learned she has the ability to steal traits from others. (her first use of this was stealing an orc's strength)

That's the rundown. If you enjoy it, do tell me what you think. If it's a horrible assault on your eyes...what do you keep reading it for? Go do something else already. Silly people...

*Yes...I do like catgirls but cut me some slack. I do give my characters depth. I'm no half baked fanboy.

Hey Dollyteers! Dolly's got herself a comic now! Go check it out!
Lord T Hawkeye is offline   Reply With Quote