free hit counters
Updates on BustArtist's grOw series. - Page 11 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-19-2012   #121
Cilansis
Process Fan

Re: Updates on BustArtist's grOw series.

How tall do they get in #14?
Cilansis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2012   #122
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilansis View Post
How tall do they get in #14?
The height growth is between 6 and 7 feet tall. (So not enough to say "miniGTS")
BustArtist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2012   #123
Cilansis
Process Fan

Thanks! I'll pick it up soon.
Cilansis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2012   #124
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

Last edited by BustArtist; 04-12-2013 at 02:35 PM.
Unread 04-12-2013   #125
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

When my old store was shut down due to my old Host going suddenly out of business on June 1, 2012, it was a blessing in disguise. (** Note: This also means I have no records of any sales made before that date — back-up your purchases NOW!) My new ecommerce solution is much easier to handle, set-up, and downloads are immediate after the order.

I was also able to create a custom website, using my own HTML and CSS. I think you'll agree that the current site is much cooler than the cold, catalogue-like layout of my original website.

Another benefit was the lifting of a lot of the file size limits. This led to the fact that all the grOw/cOmics and grOw/stOries were able to be upgraded to 200ppi or even 300ppi for Premium Editions, along with a raising of the JPG quality from medium to high! When I created the new store, I took the time to remaster all of the grOw/cOmics and grOw/stOries to the new high-quality settings — except for grOw/cOmic#1: Milk Farm. The first grOw/cOmic had a few issues compared to all the rest that would not have benefited from a simple recreation of the PDF in higher quality. It needed some under-the-hood retooling (see the Remastered bullet points below).

And "Milk Farm" was much more difficult. As the first "grOw" ever, the way I set up the files was not as easy to convert as all the others. Plus, being the first release, my method of drawing the issue (scanning in hand-inked pages, then coloring in Photoshop) did not afford me the tight lines and accuracy I can now create when using my Wacom tablet and zooming in when needed while "inking" the lines in Adobe Illustrator. Thus, the line work was a little "heavy" when I first released it. Well, I went back and through a combination of coloring some of the lines to a lighter color and/or blurring them into softer lines, I have given the artwork a much-needed facelift (see example below and more on my website).

So, for the past 10 months, I have been slowly reworking the original grOw.

For those who have been inquiring about the "coming soon" on my website and waiting patiently, I can now say...

grOw/cOmic#1:
"Milk Farm"
Now Remastered and Re-released!

Now on Sale at almost 50% off of the last published price!

A huge, single 52-page issue.

Synopsis:
Bill was fired from his company for exposing the dangers of their new formula, which increases the production of milk in cows. He had discovered that it adversely affected humans. In an attempt to get back at his former employer, Bill and his wife, Rachel, experiment with the forumla to test Bill’s theory — and to have a lot of sexual fun along the way! But Rachel gets caught up in the excitement, and goes further than either of them had planned!

Category: Breast Expansion (chemical: big, huge, Wow.); Lactation; clothes stretching/ripping; strong sexual situations (mf).

Remastered and Re-released!
Higher resolution and quality! The remastered edition now sports 200 ppi and high quality JPG formatting, as compared to medium-quality 120 ppi.
More virbrant colors! Stronger and more accurate colors due to more advanced PDF optimization.
Revitalized Artwork! Much of the extra line artwork has been recolored and softened.
Recreated Dialogue balloons and Narration boxes. Modernized these features to match my current style, as seen in grOw/cOmic#5.

Premium Edition:
For only $1.95 more than the Standard Edition, the Premium Edition includes the remastered issue 1, plus these additions:
"Art-only Edition": Contains the all new remastered artwork — and all word balloons, narration boxes have been removed so that you can enjoy just the artwork.
Full page pencil and ink drawings of choice pages: The "Sketches & Drawings" PDF contains 4 pages of 16 rough conceptual sketches for the original idea behind "Milk Farm"; and, 3 pages of tight line drawings of 6 conceptual images; plus, 17 full-sized pages of the original page art, in which blue pencil and black-line inking can be seen

Standard Edition features:
• The newly remastered released : 52-page cOmic PDF.

Originally released July 2005; now Remastered and Re-released April 2013.

Now available at bustartist.com!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gc1-cover.jpg (170.2 KB, 189 views)
File Type: jpg grow1-prev3.jpg (129.2 KB, 455 views)
File Type: jpg remastered-1.jpg (288.9 KB, 452 views)
File Type: jpg remastered-3.jpg (311.6 KB, 440 views)
File Type: jpg sketches.jpg (289.8 KB, 387 views)
Unread 04-12-2013   #126
Ghalleon
DOH!

nice 1 BA not the new milk farm looks nice compared to the old. Eeven though i rly liked it be4 i dont think ill get it again though.

keep up the awesome work
Ghalleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2013   #127
RealiBE
Lurker

Epic
RealiBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2013   #128
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

It's been a while since I updated this tread; but that's because my new work has been focused around GTS in the newest grOw/cOmic series. I wasn't sure if it would be overdoing it by posting the series' updates in the Growth Forum as well as here (since the series has a large dose of BE as well).

This is also to point to updates being made containing BE to the Fundraiser grOw girls, who have cheered on the progress of my recent fundraiser for a Wacom Cintiq pen screen. I am up to image 5 of 11 so far, and the progress can be seen either at my website, or my DeviantArt Gallery. Enjoy!
Unread 08-30-2013   #129
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

Here's a quick update on things that are currently going on behind, and in front of, the scenes in "BA-land".

grOw Girls continue to expand!
The grOw Girl images are continuing to be made for reaching the specific goals of my Cintiq Fundraiser. If you haven't seen them, image 9 is now up at my website and my DeviantArt Gallery. The website versions currently have the advantage of being able to download the images without any text (see link above each image).

The next project is fully underway! A new grOw/stOry!
This actually has been in the works now since around April. I have had the pleasure of welcoming a new writer on board who has been diligently reworking the latest chosen E.L. Publication "Tremendous Tit Tale" story. This has allowed me to focus on the last grOw/cOmic, and frees me up to delve quickly into the imagery of this new stOry as it is written. I had taken on the task of rewriting the last 2 grOw/stOries (#13, "New mOOns Rising"; and #14, "SororTITy Study Party"). The crafting of these stories took a lot of work, and THEN, I was able to begin the artwork and production — this added a lot more time between releases.
Some of you may know this new writer from various forums, but most recently from his herculean, on-going saga of PE, BE, AssE, and all sorts of growth fantasies called "Medicine Show" at LPSG (Link). He goes by "Longbow9" in the Forums and he has been doing a great job of resurrecting a grOw/stOry that I've been trying to complete since 2008 — the reworking of "Lacula". This new rendition features a whole new take on the secret of the growth, and features BE, lactation, PE, and Ass expansion with an expanded cast of characters! And it's going to be a big one — possibly in the range of the last grOw/stOry, "SororTITy Study Party."

Stay tuned!
Unread 11-18-2013   #130
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

Coming soon... hopefully this week!

grOw/cOmic#15: "Succubus"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg comingsoon.jpg (219.6 KB, 491 views)
Unread 11-19-2013   #131
BoyElroy
Frequent Poster

Woot!!
BoyElroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2013   #132
Amazeroth
Black Sheep

I love Torpedo Titts....and this here are the best example!