free hit counters
The Cleavage Accounts - Page 12 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-25-2018   #133
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MNL5FZV

The management staff at Cleavage LLP have taken Camila under their wing to help her decide on her career path. The first priority is nurturing her special ability and perhaps even learning the extent of her power. Camila meets with Tina to "discuss" this with her and Liddell before she is to chat with the BLB's about the magnitude of her power.

Elena shares with Camila some background of herself and her abilities as well as the mysterious nature of a major protagonist of their company.

This is the fourth chapter of a continuing series.

JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2019   #134
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MF6ZVJB

The #1 news team in the Greater Paladin Metropolitan area is back to prove why they are the best and the biggest and get the highest ratings in their market.
Colleen is excited as her new role as an investigative reporter who busts open the toughest and juiciest stories and is eager to prove that she can get to the bottom of any situation and uncover all the details. Her first assignment takes her to the home of a very unique couple with an intense feeder/eater relationship.
Morena is intent on proving how powerful she is by staring down a category 4 typhoon and shows just how BIG she can be in the face of so much power.

This is an erotic tale featuring fast BE, superhuman abilities, SSBBW and USSBBW women, fit/athletic women, implied vore, FF, FFF and MF intercourse.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 01-08-2019 at 09:53 AM.
Unread 01-08-2019   #135
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MJCDWCK

Latasha and Michael are struggling to keep their business afloat. A semi regular and extremely beautiful customer places a large order giving the couple a chance for additional future business. Once she is hired for the job, Latasha learns that her newest clients have incredible means and many other gorgeous and unique friends. She soon realizes that they have a unique capabilities and unbelievable bodies that they want to share with her and her husband, as well as ask her to complete a favor that only she can provide.

This is an erotic story containing FUTA, breast expansion, age regression and pregnancy themes.

Unread 01-18-2019   #136
JJStrebas
BE Writer

I was running late this week, but it is being compounded by Amazon's slower process which may just be the new normal. Hopefully, the next episode of Bosom Destiny will go live some time this evening.
Unread 01-19-2019   #137
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MYBWWML

With the nefarious Jillian still somewhere in her home, Elizabeth puts a plan in motion to increase her power and her bust line to a level she has never achieved in her native dimension. While doing so, her jumps take her on a journey that unites her with old friends as well as new ones and all do their part in increasing her power.

This is the seventh chapter of an ongoing series.

Unread 01-20-2019   #138
wildcard555
Lurker

Just finished reading About Marlin and Heavy Expectations installments and I enjoyed reading both of them.

About Marlin has a more natural flow to it, slower growth process scenes feel more fleshed out. Heavy Expectation starts of slow but quickly turns in to a rollercoaster ride of events.

I've only recently started reading your work, I'm curious to know if there are future installments planned for the About Marlin series?

For the time being I'll occupy myself with the The Cleavage Accounts

Last edited by wildcard555; 01-20-2019 at 03:31 AM.
wildcard555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2019   #139
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard555 View Post
Just finished reading About Marlin and Heavy Expectations installments and I enjoyed reading both of them.

About Marlin has a more natural flow to it, slower growth process scenes feel more fleshed out. Heavy Expectation starts of slow but quickly turns in to a rollercoaster ride of events.

I've only recently started reading your work, I'm curious to know if there are future installments planned for the About Marlin series?

For the time being I'll occupy myself with the The Cleavage Accounts
Glad you liked them. I struggle sometimes with how to pace things. I feel like certain titles and concepts are "better" at certain speeds, but I don't always stick to it and things may pick up and move faster if there is a certain plot point I want to get to and explore.

As luck would have it I am working on the next (3rd) installment of About Marlin right now and hope to submit it tomorrow.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 01-21-2019 at 01:55 PM.
Unread 01-22-2019   #140
JJStrebas
BE Writer

So I uploaded the 3rd installment of About Marlin a while ago but Amazon is being super glitchy today and I'm going to give it some time to clear up before I try to open a ticket. So it probably won't go live until late tomorrow or Thursday.
Unread 01-23-2019   #141
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N1T1PR1

Terry and Marlin's relationship reaches a new milestone as the couple spend their first night together. The possible repercussions of their actions weigh heavily on Terry's mind as he and Stone discuss the details of their encounter. Marlin asks Terry to go with her on a spur of the moment doctor visit which brings much anxiety to each of them. A startling revelation about Marlin is discovered in the process.

This is the 3rd installment of the About Marlin series.

Unread 01-24-2019   #142
wildcard555
Lurker

Read it, loved it can't wait for the next installment. thx

Only complain I have its there somewhat short
wildcard555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2019   #143
JJStrebas
BE Writer

I'll keep it higher up in the rotation so it won't be as long until the next one. I am glad you enjoyed it and thanks for reading. That chapter was fun to write.
Unread 01-25-2019   #144
calibretto
Process Fan

I concur - I am loving About Marlin! I am curious to see how Marlin's jealously plays out...
calibretto is offline   Reply With Quote