free hit counters
NYC SIZE CON this APRIL 2016!!! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-25-2015   #1
nycsizecon
Leecher

NYC SIZE CON this APRIL 2016!!!

Dear Size People,

Maybe you’ve already heard of this, but a group of us in New York (lead by our fearless leader, Jitensha!) are seriously planning a SizeCon. We are just in the beginning stages, but we’re already making great progress on a budget, venue, and other essentials. We have also contacted a number of artists and producers in the community, and we are very excited about some of the positive responses we’ve gotten. With each passing day, it looks more and more like this thing could actually work! That being said, this event is for you; so who would you like to see? And if you're a content producer, would you like to be featured in our event? Please let us know below or reach out to us at nycsizecon@gmail.com.

Thank you very much,
The SizeCon Team
nycsizecon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2015   #2
Penner
Process Fan

Re: NYC SIZE CON this APRIL 2016!!!

Huh, a kink convention I actually have a vested interest in going to. I hope it works out.
Penner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2015   #3
MG
StoreCrew

I have had the good fortune to travel to NYC and attend the meetings leading up to SizeCon. I am super excited to be involved and I think this is a huge opportunity for the community. I hope everyone gets on board and helps make this a huge success.

maxgrowth
MG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2015   #4
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Little too far for me. have one on the west coast and I will probably attend
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2015   #5
Matador
Frequent Poster

Just found this on youtube.https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=u9oFqtyoh2Q
Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2015   #6
SBBeauregarde
Leecher

I was just in NY for halloween , I say it would be a great event , i would go if i could but sadly im stuck in ireland XD
SBBeauregarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2015   #7
Penner
Process Fan

Pleaaaaaase don't schedule this at the same time as PAX East in Boston. That would make me terribly sad.

Also if you could somehow get biggals in from the UK, Fern & Frenzy, Opik, or sidneymt from Brazil, that would be smashing.
Unread 11-24-2015   #8
Matador
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penner View Post
Pleaaaaaase don't schedule this at the same time as PAX East in Boston. That would make me terribly sad.

Also if you could somehow get biggals in from the UK, Fern & Frenzy, Opik, or sidneymt from Brazil, that would be smashing.
I don't know when PAX is, but Size Con is scheduled for April 23rd.
Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2015   #9
Penner
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
I don't know when PAX is, but Size Con is scheduled for April 23rd.
...Which is the Saturday PAX East is scheduled around. Dammit. Well, I hope it goes well enough that there'll be another one in '17! Good luck to everyone involved.
Unread 11-24-2015   #10
MG
StoreCrew

I will have a new teaser promo up very soon with our actress, Koa. The website for the con has gone live, though some links are still inactive. Ticket info should be going up any day now.

http://sizecon.com/
MG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2015   #11
MindiFlyth
Frequent Poster

I won't be able to make it, but I am very impressed by your website! It looks very professional.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest reaching out to some of those larger women (tall women, bodybuilders, BBWs, etc.) who wrestle guys for money, and inviting them to appear. It'd be a win/win, because they could sell photos or DVDs (or maybe even wrestle people at the event!) and guests would get a chance to meet some real life giantesses.

Maybe you could contact some of the actors from movies that are popular with growth or shrinking fans. The girl who starred in "Attack of the 50 Foot Cheerleader" may not be a household name, but she'd probably be a big deal at a con like this!

For fun, I wonder if you could make a little area for photo ops that would have some cardboard skyscrapers and stuff, so people could get shots of themselves stomping on a city!
MindiFlyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2015   #12
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Let's not forget SizeCon's kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...on/nyc-sizecon

I know I can't make it, but I still tossed a few bucks in just to help it all happen.

Finding out it's scheduled opposite Pax East is a bit of a shame though... Probably lose a few otherwise interested attendees because of that. :/
SoylentOrange is online now   Reply With Quote