free hit counters
W.O. (Complete) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-27-2010   #1
bmk
Lurker

W.O. (Complete)

Ok so I've been a lurker here for a while and I thought I would take a shot at writing a story here for you guys. So here it goes.

W.O.

?No more McDonals...? Devin thought to himself as he drove past his favorite place to eat.

He had taken it hard when his girlfriend had broken up with him because he was slightly overweight. Maybe taken it bad was a incorrect way to put it, he starved himself to lose weight. It hadn't taken long only about two weeks of eating only bread and water for him to start to lose weight. Over all he actually thought he could deal with it at first, then the hunger pains hit. He wasn't very over weight, about 210 and 6 feet tall. Not fat by any means, but just enough chub to be considered ?Not Skinny? something his girlfriend had stressed over and over.

He knew he wouldn't be able to starve himself forever. He had lost about 10 pounds in those two weeks, and he was afraid because he knew if he lost any more it might be unhealthy. In the last two days he had started looking into other ways to lose weight. He had decided that after work today he was going to check out the Japanese health food store across town. He had been hearing from various people across town that they were the best about finding exactly what you were looking for in a health food.

Finally the time came for work to be done, he changed into his normal attire, a black t-shirt and shorts. And hopped in his car and sped across town, doing his best to avoid stop lights as he didn't want the store to close before he got there. It took him a couple of minutes once he was across town to find the address because the shop has no out word lettering or signs to show itself.

He entered the store and quickly was overwhelmed by what he saw. It wasn't just a health food store it was mystical shop. There where charms, signs, glyphs, skulls with incense, the works. Just the sight of the dried hanging rat near the door made Devin consider turning around, until he saw her.

She was amazing, nothing like he had ever seen. She was taller for a girl, but not too tall, around 5' 10'' was his guess. She had porcelain skin that looked awe inspiring on her perfect face. Her lips weren't too big, and her eyes, a striking dark brown/almost black that was framed by dark blonde hair, wavy, and shoulder length. She was wearing a lace choker necklace with a small sliver heart in the middle, that drew attention down her shirt to two perfect breasts. Not enormous by any means, actually they were the perfect size, larger B's or small C's, just enough to show she had a figure, but not enough to make her look like a slut. Her low cut dark red shirt hung down over the top of her skirt a little. The skirt was made of some black fabric that shimmered in the light, again the shimmer drew Devin's eyes down to her perfect porcelain legs. In one word she was Breath Taking.

Breath taking is something that stuck Devin at that moment. Dumb founded by the beauty of someone else, he just couldn't help but stare. ?I...a...........hi?? was all that Devin could muster. He opened his mouth to try again, but his vocal cords wouldn't listen. He just stood there, mouth agape, in front of a goddess.

?Hi?...Is there something I can help you with?? she replied in the voice of an angel, just hearing it Devin could already tell she could sing, she had that epic rocker chick kinda voice. A little lower than you average girl, but when she would sing, angels would forsake god just to listen to her again. ?Hey, I've gotta get back to stocking the shelves before the boss comes back, but if you need anything, just ask, OK??
?I..uh...Yeah, will do.? he couldn't concentrate, he couldn't think, Devin was love stuck. Quickly his mind began to wander, ?How long have I been looking at her?? ?Did she notice?? ?I should just buy something an get out.? to Devin that sounded like a good idea, ?Just grab some little trinket and be gone, come back when I get some courage, and lose a few.?

He quickly turned and started looking at the shelf to his right, it was lined with broken and miss matched objects. Ceramic, glass, some jeweled, some silver or gold. Various shapes and sizes. Some were clearly Japanese in origin, but others, he just couldn't place where they looked familiar. ?Sir did you find anything?? she asked.

Devin's mind raced, ?I can't stand here all day.? he thought to himself. He looked down and on the next lower shelf he saw a dirty old ring, with the letters W.O. etched on it. He quickly grabbed the ring, ?Yup, found what I was looking for.? walking up to the checkout counter the girl had amazingly already gotten to.

?Sweet, what did you find?? she asked as Devin held out the ring for her to see. ?You sure you want that? As she eyed Devin suspiciously. Devin needed an excuse, but nothing was coming to mind, he needed to have a reason for buy this ring other than that he wanted to talk to this girl.

?I, um..I'm getting it for my...Girlfriend..yup? spurted out Devin, and almost immediately he thought to himself, ?What! No! What have I done? Now she'll never go out with me.? Looking up he could see a small light in her eyes leave, almost sensing her disappointment in his made up relationship. He quickly grabbed his money and slid it across the counter top.

?Girlfriend huh? To bad, you were kinda cute. Guess that mean you don't want to go out for coffee...darn.?

?I uh, yeah, I could go out for coffee, I'd love to!? Devin almost shouted.

?But your girlfriend, its the whole reason you buying this ring remember, besides, I don't like cheaters anyway. But next time your not engaged, swing by k??

?Yeah, Yup...I ah..Gotta go..? Devin nearly ran from the store. ?Fuck! Nothing ever goes right!? He screamed while in his car. Looking down at the ring, ? Piece of shit? Devin threw the ring to the back of his car, and hasty drove home. He pulled up to his house just was it was getting dark. He quickly grabbed everything out of the car. It had more than once happened that he awoke to find his car was broken into because he had left a book, his wallet, or phone in the car. Now he took everything inside, even his garbage. Outside it was quiet, it more than likely had to do with the fact though the banks had foreclosed on both of the houses next to him so he was nearly all alone. He lived alone, 22, college dropout working at a local Best Buy.

He set his work clothes and keys on the table, along with the ring, as he put it down he looked at it again. ?Actually? he thought, ? with a little cleaning, you could be shinning like new.? He didn't have any in the house right now, and it was far too late to try to find a jewelry shop that would be open where he could have it cleaned. Instead he walked into his bedroom carrying it....he decided to try it on, even though it looked to be much to small, but instead, it fit just perfectly. ?Weird,? he thought as he slipped of his clothes and crawled into his bed for an early night.

That night Devin has one of the most wonderful dream he had ever had.

He was walking through a hallway, with red flowing drapes adorning windows on either side every thirty feet or so. It was a long hallway, but on the other side was a nice wooden door, painted pink. As he got closer to the door he felt a warmth spread throughout his body, and he quickly became aroused. He looked down to see he was buck naked, but he was fit, and thin, and muscular. It was everything Devin had ever dreamed of. He pushed open the door and saw a small room, painted maroon red with white trim, a matching maroon carpet with a nice sized bed in the middle. And sitting on the bed, under the covers was none other than the girl from the store. If Devin wasn't fully aroused before, he was now. He tried to cover himself up, in front of the girl who he didn't even know her name.

?Don't be so modest, lets keep this simple, there is someone else you love, but you lust for me, most men do. You, didn't force yourself, and that intrigues me. So as I said we will keep this simple. You don't and won't know my name, and I don't and won't know yours. What we have is genuine attraction based on nothing but looks, Lust, A beast that must be slain in the throws of passions. I need you, I want you............................Don't you want me??

Devin's world suddenly turned bright white, as it dimmed, he found that he was in the same room as before, but only on a different side, actually he was sitting on the bed, the sheets were warm and soft to the touch, very soft actually He was feeling very warm, and turned on. Devin notice an interesting feeling, almost more sensitive in his chest, and a heaviness he hadn't noticed before, he slowly looked down but he didn't see the normal tent where his penis would have forced the covers up, in fact he didn't feel it at all, and as he continued to think about this, the thought about the weight on his chest kept pulling him to look farther up himself. He moved his hand to brush away his blonde hair out of his eyes. ?Blonde hair!? He looked down as saw the weight, those breasts, the perfect breasts, and they were no longer hers, they where his, or rather hers now. Devin threw the sheets off himself to see the perfect naked body, Porcelain, slim, smooth skin, a warmth from within. He was her.

?We don't ever have to know each other, just a primal exchange.? A voice said, he looked up. He had said it, or rather his body, his dream body was standing in the door way. ?This is what you wanted isn't it? The perfect body??

?But I didn't want her body? Devin's voice almost made him jump, it was not at all the voice he was used to, higher pitched but smooth, soft, and she could tell that he definitely had a singing voice.

?Everybody gets what they want Devin, or they die trying. I'm giving you want you want, and your going to throw it back in my face??

?I never asked for this!? Devin's world faded to white, but as soon as it was too white for Devin to handle, it turned dark, cold dark, a blackness, and there was no more.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Devin's alarm clock pulled his mind from the unconscious. He jumped out of bed, quickly looking around, he was in his house, then he checked himself. ?Penis? There! Breasts? Gone! Skin? Hairy and Rough!? Devin let out a sigh of relief. ?What a wild and crazy dream.?

?Dream, it was no dream!? He looked up, and standing in the doorway of his bedroom was her, naked. She pounced and ran at Devin, he had no time to move or dodge, but she didn't knock him out, or tackle him into the dresser, instead she just kinda jumped into him Devin looked around, she was no where to be seen.

"Weird," he said to himself. but just as suddenly as he he walked towards his closet, he was struck with a soreness in his hand, and then all over his body. He felt weird, like it wasn't right in his own skin. Devin sat down on the bed.

?What the fuck just happened? I must still be dreaming.? But he wasn't, and he soon found that out as a small prick of pain struck his left hand. Pulling it close to his eyes he could see his finger tips, they were dead white, much whiter than the normal skin tone he was used to, but as he watched from tip to palm his fingers got thinner, dainty, soft, hairless. At first Devin didn't know what to think, but as he watched it spread down to the rest of his palm and hand. It no time at all he has a small and Porcelain hand. It was spreading slowly up his left arm, really slowly, but when it hit his wrist he saw it hit his blood veins. Quickly he felt coldness like the saline they use when you donate blood, travel up his arm into his heart, in a mater of second the slight pain and tingly feeling was all over his body. He got up and walked towards the bathroom. He noticed that he was getting shorter as he walked to the bathroom to look into his full body mirror. It was hard for him to walk as he slowly shrank from 6' to 5' 10?. It wasn't a lot, but enough to discontent him. He got in front of the mirror and stripped the rest of his clothes off, and watched as the fat on his body just seemed to melt away, he was slowly having his body hair fall out, while his rolls and and slight gut seemed to be absorbed into him. Then it stopped.

Devin thought, ?What is happening, I'm become her, why?, how? Is there anything I can do, this is unnatural, there must not be something a doctor could do, Maybe I can go talk to her, but not changing, I'll have to let it change me fully before I go in public.?

It was a funny thing for Devin to do, give up on manhood for a chance to talk to someone who he would look exactly like to see if she has a way to make him a man again. But for someone who was so self conscience about their body and weight, becoming someone who was fit and attractive was almost alluring. He got hard, he moved the changed hand to his penis, touching it felt like someone else, the soft skin, the tiny fingers. The more he touched himself the smaller his penis got, smaller and smaller until there wasn't anything left. He in the mirror. Devin was a smaller person, soft white skin, androgynous, couldn't quite tell if he was a guy or a girl until you looked down. His penis was gone, just a small hole in his crotch, as his balls slowly smoothed and as they smoothed they were pulled tighter and tighter until they were flush with his crotch, a featureless mound, the whole thing moved slowly back into his body and they he saw his small hole grow, it grew longer and longer back. The edged furled a bit. He couldn't help himself, she touched it. It was bliss, nothing like touching a penis. Touching it was sent shivers down her spine like she had never known. She plunged deeper, she felt the folds, she felt every little bit, and her small fingers where perfect for finding the right spot, it was electric, and at that moment she felt the pain hit her chest.

The pain started first, followed by a warmth, like being in front of a fire when its really cold outside, the rest of her was freezing, but that one part was just perfect. She looked down, she watched as her areola slowly grew larger and larger, her nipples growing a little bigger, more around. Then the skin around the nipple slowly started to puff up, ever so slightly. She put her hand over them to feel as they pushed out, it felt like someone was pushing on her back and as they pushed, her chest push forward, forming small mounds she could only squish, but as they grew they filled her hands, just right to the perfect size, just enough for each one of her hands.

She looked up at herself in the mirror as she watched her hair lengthen and turn blonde. It grew over the ears past the neck lines, growing more and more wavy, and then shoulder length, it stopped. The tingle spread to her face, she closed her eyes because of the pain but could feel it happen to her face, the nose grew smaller, her eyes bigger, her lips a little bigger, her chin smoothed. She finally opened her eyes as she felt her whole body get warm, the leg muscles twitched as they reduced in size and moved to her thighs. Her hips widened. She put her hands on her hips as she felt them push sideways, growing into a child bearing pelvis. Her stomach toned itself, giving the slightest hit of abs through the skin, he arms thinned, and smoothed. She closed her eyes, and opened them.

Staring back at her in the mirror was her. Devin thought but it didn't take her long. she knew now that it was the ring. It was the only thing connected the store and what had just happened. It was the only thing that connected her to Devin. It was exactly what Devin had gone into the store for. Not to make the body he had closer to being perfect, it was to acquire the perfect body. Now she had it. She took the ring off, and set it on the counter. Devin walked into the other room as sunlight from the bedroom shown through into the bathroom, as the sun rose it slowly went down and down until the light hit the ring, it glinted, the ring was clean, no dirty or grim or tarnish, and glinting in the sunlight it was easy to see what had been mostly rubbed away from the ring, but it was still there, All the letters: W.O.M.A.N.
bmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2010   #2
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Re: Wo

Well-written, very well-written
Unread 06-28-2010   #3
bmk
Lurker

thanks, it was just a quick idea i had that i turned into a story, if anyone else has any ideas i could try i would be willing
bmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2010   #4
blblblblbl
Process Fan

Well done! Nice and easy to read. Good job!
blblblblbl is offline   Reply With Quote