free hit counters
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Complete) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-21-2010   #1
DragonMasterX
Frequent Poster

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Complete)

Warning: This contains Growth, Breast Expansion, Muscle-Growth, Transformation, Macro (Mini), Cock Growth, Chemical Usages, Hermification, Herms, Threesome, Orgy, Auto-Fellatio and Oral.

Ai the Panda, Nia the Tigress, Milly the Bear, Buta the Pig, Glacier the Malamute and Cutie the fox are copyrighted to wolfespada.

Girls just wanna have fun, by DragonMasterX.

?Get ready to roll, boys and girls. Scene 17: The ?Not-so-Ordinary Chef??? the film director hollered from his chair, waving his megaphone for ordering as the filming-set crew finished making the necessary adjustments to the props and the support staff finished preparing the ?actresses?. Buta, Milly and Glacier, three giant anthropomorphic herms with humanoid visages, peered through the crack of the door of a nearby changing room to inspect ?their? kitchen.

Buta, the 14?9?? tall chubby pig was sort of worried. ?I don?t know about this? do you think Cutie was right on accepting this contract? They are just a bunch of perverts wanting to watch us? uhm, you know, being naughty, and stuff!? she blushed, wagging her plump rear in preoccupation. She was only dressed into what seemed to be custom-made black lingerie and although the top was heavily strained against her fat mammaries, the danger spot was her crotch which bulged a tremendous porcine member which tented the black fabric and looked like it already had stained it.

Glacier, being the canine of the three (An Alaskan Malamute to be precise), easily picked up on the scent produced by Buta?s arousal. The slightly taller malamute smirked, stood straight and put her arms at her sides in a mocking gesture, ?C?mon Buta! Who are you trying to fool? ?People watching us being naughty,? huh? It?s turning you on!? she accused, making Buta blush even harder as she reached back and waved her paws in a defensive gesture. ?Of course, I can?t blame ya! I?m just as eager to show ?em just how hot we are!? she grinned, patting her bulge through the white fabric of the long apron she was wearing. The only thing she was wearing.

?Th-that?s not it! Uhm? I uhm?? she stuttered, ?Milly?s apron is so tight? she looks so good! That?s it!? Buta lied. Or maybe not. Milly?s apron was indeed nicely hugging her womanly features as well as showing off an obvious bulge almost ready to tear through the only garment covering her privates from the front. Although a quiet one, and the shortest of the three at 13? 11??, Milly was actually looking forward to this scene. The movie?s teasing build-up to this moment had all but left her to her imagination to see what they would do when the time came to show why this was going to be an XXX-rated film. The Director had specifically elected her to be the lead in this scene, so she was really psyched and focused on the task at hand. Nerves were nothing against the ?little? giant bear girl!

The truth was, Buta was ready for this. The role the Director had assigned her was her favorite- it involved eating food, one of her favorite past-times. Glacier couldn?t complain either; she was going to be assisting Milly?s sensual demonstration directly and would join the bear cook with their secret ingredient.

?True, but I doubt she?s listening to you. Who?d guess this would get to her so much, eh?? Glacier smirked, her ears twitching as she returned to peeking through the door crack. ?Heh. They didn?t touch the kitchen, it?s still the everyday place where we cook and eat. Good thing Cutie decided to use her Mansion for all the sets! We can feel right at home, eh Buta?? she nudged the pig.

Buta lightly nodded, still seeming a bit concerned, ?Well? I wouldn?t like having to struggle around in a normal-sized kitchen. We?d be bumping our heads in the ceiling all the time!? she then sighed in happiness, ?I?m actually relieved Cutie thought ahead! Her mansion is actually the perfect set for us to play in!? she grinned enthusiastically, ?And you?re right! We?re right at home!?

?That?s the spirit, girl!? Glacier rasped, reaching up to pat the porcine?s head in praise, ?Now let?s be quiet. They?re gonna call on us any second now.?

And when they did, Milly beamed, ?Eee! It?s our turn! Let?s go, girls!? the bear giggled, almost going through the door in her haste before Glacier opened it for her.

?And here I thought I was the most excited one about this,? the malamute grinned. The pig was amused by the side-comment, mainly because it was true; if there was anyone measuring the individual horniness levels of all the girls they?d see Glacier topping every other. They followed Milly just as eagerly, with Glacier in the middle of their small line.

With the director having loudly announced: ?Action!? Milly proceeded to the center of the kitchen where a big, rectangular granite table awaited her. The surface was littered with just about any ingredient she might?ve hoped to use while preparing a dish, but she had orders. As she reviewed them in her head, she turned back to see Glacier joining her and Buta heading for a cushioned chair not too far away. An acted but realistic condescending smirk planted on the piggy?s face. The script had begun.

?Our client isn?t satisfied with the quality of our dishes, I?m afraid,? the tall Glacier said with a fake concerned frown. ?I?ve brought her here so you might show her your best, chef.?

Milly spun in Buta?s direction, her humongous breasts jiggling along with the bulge at the center of her apron. ?Oh dear. I can?t have any client leave unsatisfied from my restaurant! After all, it?s the Erotic Chance!? she dramatically pumped a fist upwards.

?Over-acted?? Buta and Glacier thought, but they played along.

?I?m so hungrrryyyy?? Buta cutely growled, patting her paunchy belly which actually rumbled in response. A discreet smile formed in Milly?s lips as she walked towards the piggy, reaching for her more-than-evident bulge which was almost ready to literally tear through the black panties she was wearing. ?And? horny?? Buta completed with a sigh as Milly lustfully roamed all that concealed meat with her paws profusely.

Milly smiled more as her touch actually worked to bring Buta?s erection to its peak. An enormous penis as thick as Buta?s leg slipped out of the undergarment. Buta edged backwards, moaning in pleasure as Milly caught it by its shaft and began stroking, a large glop of pre being launched to the floor.

One of the cameras focused in this act, paying special attention to the puddle made by the giant herm?s cock just by having it touched lightly. The view panned upwards, stopping at the two giant testicles the equally giant cock was resting on; each of the girls? balls were unique in that they didn?t sag as the sacs? scrotums were stretched by the overgrown nuts to the point they looked like they had two basketballs pinned against each other.

Milly was filmed looking back at Glacier with a devious smirk. The malamute reacted instantly and proceeded to untie her already loosened apron in a slow, sensual manner to allow her own titanic member slip out and push upwards; she was glad it was going fast as the scene was turning her on far more than she had anticipated. Glacier drowned a moan as her massive dick rubbed along her cleavage from below whilst it ascended. She went to Buta?s side as Milly let go of the porcine?s penis, ?Tend to the client while I prepare some food, will you?? Milly ordered.

With the bear out of the way, Buta was left with the much taller canine herm eyeing her lustfully. ?My my, our client looks delicious,? the malamute licked her lips, her eyes being zoomed on by the cameras to emphasize the ?predatory? comment. Buta shook slightly; she knew Milly wasn?t going to eat her or anything but her staggering size made her look very imposing. Glacier slowly climbed on top of Buta and straddled her, resting her plump behind at the top of her dripping member, the bulge made by Glacier?s tits and cock at her chest making Buta babble some incoherency. Glacier understandingly smiled and leaned forwards, faking to be biting her ear as she whispered: ?Your line, Porky.?

Buta?s cheeks flushed a deep red before she quickly recomposed, closing her eyes before letting out a soft purr, ?I always have the best to eat, that?s why I look so good,? she confirmed with a seductively arrogant tone, the pig?s smile broadening to thank Glacier. The malamute then began grinding her conspicuously tight and huge ballsack against Buta?s erection, eliciting louder moans from the piggy. Buta didn?t allow Glacier to monopolize the fun however, and instead of allowing herself to be teased she reached for the canine?s massive teats to cup and knead them in her grasp. The two began moaning in ecstasy as their members throbbed from the respective attention they were getting; Glacier?s cock was being stimulated every time Buta squeezed the tits together, but she was receiving the bigger deal of bliss as the canine worked her own boobs with her strong paws.

Meanwhile, Milly was at the kitchen with the utensils and foodstuffs. ?Hmm? I wonder what should I prepare for our ?client?? Tee-hee!? she giggled. The bear grabbed a few of the ingredients and quickly began chopping and preparing, her paws moving like a flurry as she was filmed from behind. The brief attention span of the camera that wasn?t focusing on the other two?s foreplay was being spent filming Milly?s round rump and what was visible of her firm nuts and her cunt, the visual being possible thanks to the frontal apron she was wearing. All the while she cooked she partially loosened the straps of her apron only until her constrained penis finally was able to come flopping below the piece of white clothing.

Milly grinned as she finished placing the ingredients into a handled pot to cook at the stove. Turning around, she grabbed her length and began pumping it up and down as she feasted her eyes on the herm-on-herm action. Milly bit her lower lip as she saw Buta profusely licking the top region of Glacier?s apron, more specifically where the cock head was currently in. Glacier moaned in delight, gripping her legs together in order to make her powerful thighs clamp her huge balls around Buta?s penis-base, using them to apply friction as she humped her hips against the pig?s mid-section.

?Oh god, the client is about to blow!? Glacier giggled, drowned in ecstasy as she picked the pace up to ?ball-fuck? her friend. Buta was being more than wild with her paws roughly playing with the canine?s furry breasts, using them to tit-fuck the owner?s leaky penis. They already had made a very big mess of pre, with Buta having complimented to the already distended puddle on the ground and with Glacier having done great in ruining the apron and splashing generous blobs of jizz on Buta?s chest and face. They were both, actually, very close to blowing.

A trio of girlish, satisfied shrieks echoed in the kitchen as they came. Buta?s ejaculating member bobbed up and down as it throbbed, coating the ground with several gallons of sperm. Glacier?s meat seemed like it already had won the battle against the restrained apron by then, her cock pointed directly to Buta?s face; she got a mouthful and then a face-full of cum.
Milly, however, had turned away from them, her gripped cock being pointed in a different direction. The bear aimed towards the pot, and after a generous amount filled the steaming stew she appeared to have been cooking, she gripped herself with both paws, thrusting her own member into her maw to drink the rest of her semen down.

Buta and Glacier finished quicker, but only because they had been so thorough with their fooling. They didn?t appear to be tired though, only hornier as they watched the shorter bear drink herself down as if her life depended on it. She looked so good and sexy, her strong bear paws holding that thick, enormous shaft that went all the way from her crotch up to her chin, the head lost into her maw. The copious amounts were showing though with several streaks of white oozing from seams in-between her lips. The malamute and the pig exchanged looks and devious smirks before they got off the comfy chair and hurried to sandwich the giant but still smaller bear in-between their massive mammaries. ?The needs a reward for her hard work!? they both happily shouted.

Milly blushed and happily continued sucking herself, basking into the softness of the supple quartet of mounds squeezing her from every direction. Glacier and Buta couldn?t be happier. Or hornier for that matter.

When the cute bear was done, Glacier put a paw to Milly?s chin as Buta gingerly brushed her cock away. ?What?s cookin?, chef?? Glacier sensually asked, leaning down to softly kiss Milly in the lips.

?Yeah, what?s? Need I remind you that I still am hungry?? Buta giggled, patting her round belly with a smirk. ?I?m expecting top performance- from both of this restaurant?s points!?

Milly grinned at Buta and after returning Glacier?s kiss she bumped her hip on the piggy and walked to the kitchen to turn the stove off. A bubbling white colored stew was releasing a peculiar scent in the air. ?Don?t worry, I?ve used a special ingredient only our top customers deserve!? The girls grinned. ?The dish you?ll have, Madame, is called ??le Stew a la Cr?me,?? she pronounced, placing emphasis on the last word, and tacked a cute wink by the end.

?Aaaaaaaaaand cut!? The director shouted. ?Marvelous! Magnificent, girls!? the husky began clapping. ?Head to your rooms for a rest, you?ve earned it!? he exclaimed, proceeding to review his script and then gave directives to all the crew for the follow-up scene.

?Tee-hee. Was I good?? Milly asked the other two, putting a lid on the pot as she gingerly began bouncing. Glacier put a paw on her shoulder and nodded.

?Atta girl. We sure showed them what it means to look at the hottest girls having fun, eh?? the tall malamute grinned, tearing her apron off to reveal all of her grace at once. ?Ahh, and I?m so relieved I don?t have to wear anything for a while now!?

?Urrgh?? Buta growled from behind of them, ?I?m hungry though? Seeing you drink yourself kind of opened my appetite up!?

?Well, what I cooked wasn?t fake props!? Milly informed, Buta?s eyes lit up. ?And yes, you can dig in now, Buta! Just make sure to save some for us too!?

The pig didn?t seem to need any more squabbling. She charged forwards, her cock and tits bouncing as she made her way to the kitchen and picked the spoon Milly had been using earlier to stir the stew and served herself a big helping on a bowl.

Glacier smiled amusedly and put her paws on her sides as Milly giggled, ?That?s Buta for you! The only thing other than sex that she will stop at nothing to get is food!? she said, watching the pig wildly dig in her food, making a mess around her.

?And she sure likes contributing to already big messes too. Place?s all creamed!? Glacier observed.

?Ah, it couldn?t be helped. If the crew doesn?t clean up after us, then we?ll have Nia do it for us!?

In the Mansion?s gymnasium, another shooting was taking place. Two of the ?girls? were waiting in a concealed area as the main character was being played by none other than Cutie the fox.

?Achoo!? Nia the tigress sneezed.

?Is something wrong, dear?? Ai, a large 14?9?? panda asked, patting the tigress of the same height in concern.

?No?? Nia casually said, rubbing under her nose, ?I think someone was talking about me.?

?Oh??

?Nevermind. More importantly, are we supposed to go in now? I?m so impatient!? the large tigress herm whimpered. The panda reached out to watch the performance, she remembered the script just fine, so all she had to do was keep paying attention to Cutie?s movements.

Cutie was being filmed whilst she did her exercise routine. The fifteen foot tall vixen was wearing a tight blue and black leotard, the fabric hugging her limbs and curves deliciously. She was a sight to behold, being the largest girl in the mansion; her womanly body was defined by her extremely wide hips and irresistible long girl legs that finished in round and plump thighs. Her ass was considerably big, with two beach-ball-halves for buttocks; each extremely round and plump but also perfectly firm and curvy to allow the rest of her bodily shape flow seamlessly. Her waist was small, trained, and almost leaning into a rock-solid abdomen but she had never been keen on growing muscles. Cutie?s feminine attributes topped at two of the most prominent features that stood out in plain sight.

Her tits were overwhelmingly large, much more so in appearance to any of the other girls? in spite of her being the largest. Cutie?s bosom was nearly half as big as she was, each of her tits being unable to be handled by both of her paws let alone any smaller person trying to; yet, she was being most gracious in her routine, with no hindrance provided by her conspicuous endowments.

The second most prominent feature (third if her breasts are counted individually) was the pair of fluffy and incredibly firm balls her leotard wasn?t even struggling to hide. Like any of the other herms, Cutie was blessed with equipment to put any man to shame. Her gymnast suit was only keeping the fourteen inches of her unerected sheath inside while her tight balls simply came out of two conveniently placed holes on either side of her crotch area; the humongous nuts didn?t sag one bit and they sensually rested against most of her lap.

With her long, candy-pink hair tied into an easily manageable ponytail, Cutie was doing stretches after a session of hot gymnastic dancing. Unbelievably as it seemed, the furry giantess was supporting the entirety of her fifteen foot tall frame on her left leg while she was bent forwards and her other leg was arching about twenty degrees above her back.

?She?s so damn flexible?!? the black, purple-striped tigress jealously noted from behind the stage, although she was joyously rubbing her crotch with a paw as she watched.

Ai was more admiring rather than coveting, her smile telling it all: ?She?s so gracious and natural? And apparently very provocative, too?? the gentle panda trailed, starting to feel charmed by Cutie?s show, which she had been going at for twenty full minutes. Nia and Ai weren?t the only ones delighting their eyes with Cutie?s flexible and sensual body. Lest they were incredibly busy, their eyes would constantly bounce back to her graciously moving legs or her jiggling girl parts, as well as her male ones.

Cutie knew that, but she was trying to remain professional. It had been her own idea after all! Her ?Boobsy Group?, herself and her friends, are all a bunch of sexy gals that love to have kinky fun. Why not show it to everyone? A conditioned movie was the best idea ever to occur to her!
She finished with a perfect split on the ground, her firm ballsack bumping on the floor and making her moan, although she turned such a small thing into a very teasing and sensual gesture when she narrowed her eyes and prolonged her sigh of bliss. Cutie then decided to give it an ?extra? and threw her arms behind her neck, bumping her chest forwards to make her gigantic breasts bounce and jiggle as she winked in the camera?s direction with a lustful grin.

The spotlights were turned off by then, the supervising co-director trying to cover an evident bulge alongside half of the staff. The director immediately called for a brief recess.

?D?aww?? Nia groaned, ?I thought we got to go on stage now!?

Ai sighed in mild disappointment; her own bright purple leotard was suffering the same as Nia?s red one with the tight and huge bulges at the center of the crotch area. ?I?m afraid we?ll have to wait,? the panda sighed again, ?And I was so eager to accompany Cutie, too?? she put a paw to her cheek, shaking her head.

Cutie smiled to herself, happy that she had done a good job on the first try. She had to admit it to herself that she had never posed for an entire set before, but maybe she was a natural! The thought made her giggle as she dexterously stood back on her legs, giving her wedged bum a shake to tease a horse who she knew had been staring at her all along. With a wink, the busty fox herm left to where her friends were waiting for her. The staff member licked his lips as he watched Cutie?s extremely wide hips moving left and right with natural grace with each step. His bulge was more evident than anyone?s.

?Hey, focus, we gotta get the place cleaned up and then go eat,? a female said from behind the male horse. Turning around, the young equine was able to see his partner, an inconspicuous mare standing at about the same height he did, six foot one. ?Haven?t you stared enough? You?re gonna get us fired, Mike??

Mike seemed to take offense at the accusation, but he grabbed his mop and began scrubbing, ?We work in a porn industry, Lis, I can?t help but stare??

?You actually seemed a bit taken by her, though. I?d say to forget it,? Lis snorted.

?Why? You think I don?t have any chance with her?? Mike laughed. He might not entirely love his job, but idle chat while working wasn?t bad, especially with a friend. ?I saw her wink at me.?

?Wake up, Mike. You?re less than half her size. She?d crush your bones, she probably weighs like a ton!? Lis observed, her eyes momentarily jumping to Cutie as she conversed with Ai and Nia, then returned to the spot she was trying to put shine onto.

?I?ve never slept with an amazoness before, it?d be like a challenge!? Mike grinned. Lis smacked her forehead.

?You?re not seriously considering to ask her out, are you??

?Hmmm?? he smirked.

?Mike!? Lis laughed, pushing on his chest as he laughed with her. ?Seriously, if she sat on you that?s the last I?d ever see of you.?

Mike chuckled at her comment, ?Why do you say that with such a lack of worry??

?Mmm, I don?t know,? a devious smirk crossed Lis? lips, ?Maybe I?d like to do that myself.?

?Yeah, well. Tell that to your growth spurts, they haven?t been helping,? the horse then got backhanded, ?Hey! Honestly, thought we were just joking.?

?I know,? Lis giggled, shaking her head as she finished mopping, picking her bucket up along with the mop ?But I do wonder what it?s like to be like them. They are huge, unrestrained? And they turn everybody on.?

?Not like you to be jealous of others, Lis, heh,? Mike chuckled again, also finishing with his side. ?But yeah, if there was a way to get that big, maaaan. I?d never get tired of it!?

Cutie?s fox ears twitched.

The equines then left to return their equipment back to the portable lockers. As they passed by the room where the leotard-wearing trio was mingling, Cutie briefly peered out to look at the horses with a glint in her eyes, ?Mmm? Girls. We?re gonna improvise with the next scene,? she closed an eye, adorably poking her tongue out to Ai and Nia, who blinked in confusion.

Cutie reached into her seemingly endless cleavage and pulled out a small vial with purple fluid sloshing inside, upon it being revealed, the panda and tigress widened their eyes. They understood.

Cutie slyly grinned, ?I spied two little cute horsies? I say we give them a chance!? she rasped. Ai seemed a bit reluctant.

?Did you ask them if they want to, Cutie?? the panda asked.

?I didn?t! But they?ll like it~! I heard them talk about us in such good ways!? the fox said. Ai frowned apprehensively, but Nia jumped in-between them.

?Good enough for me!? the tigress interrupted, ?More mates to play with? Count me in! What?s the plan, Boss?!? she grinned to Cutie, who grinned back and they smiled to Ai. She appeared outvoted.

?Alright, alright? But if they don?t like it, you?ll have to turn them back to normal, okay??

?Yay!? Cutie and Nia cheered.

?When are you going to give it to them?? inquired Ai after a smile of consensus. Cutie shook the vial, threw it up and caught it again in her other paw.

?We?ll slip it in their food during lunch!? the fox said with a mischievous smile. Ai immediately frowned and was about to lecture Cutie but the two zipped across the room with their ginger girl-laughter before she could even start.

Ai was left with her index up and her mouth open. Defeated, she deflated and sighed, ?I just hope she doesn?t get into trouble??

The giantesses made their way to the break room that had been made in the mansion?s hall. The place was littered with huge tables full of tasty treats as well as coffee, juice and mineral water dispensers, all for the filming crew, staff members and of course, the actresses. ?Now help me look for them?? Cutie whispered to Nia, who leaned in and began scanning her eyes around quickly.

?Could help if you told me what they looked like!? the tigress snorted, rasping as she concentrated hard in picking the horses Cutie had mentioned.

?The guy has long dark hair. The girl?s blonde? they are about the same height,? Cutie said, leaning forwards to see if she could find Mike and Lis too. As she bent, her humongous chest slowly fell on top of Nia, who was in front of her. The massive teats covered Nia?s vision quite easily.

?Uhm, I?m not complaining about the boob-hat, Cutie, but??

?Oh, oops! My bad, tee-hee!? the fox giggled, pulling back before she looked to her side and found the two equines not too far away walking down another path which also headed to the hall. ?Oh, look, Nia!? she tugged the tigress by her arm.

?Ah, there they are. Mmm, the guy looks so fragile and tiny! Can?t I keep him as a pet?? she smiled cutely. Cutie shook her head.

?No way. He wants to be all big and like us, so does his friend! That and I?ve always wanted to have a fivesome!? the fox girl grinned.

?We have sixsomes everyday, Cutie??

?With equines!? Cutie completed.

Nia shook her head, following her ?Boss? as she tracked the couple of workers as stealthily as a pair of voluptuous giantess could. When Mike and Lis seemed to have settled down, Cutie told Nia to talk to them while she spiked their snacks. After Mike and Lis had their plates filled, Cutie told her: ?Go!?

Nia didn?t like to be sneaky, but Cutie?s plans almost always had a good turn and ended with fun results, so she put on a serious but seductive face and casually walked into the hall while admirably moving her long legs and shaking her hips. It didn?t take long for her conspicuous presence to be made known to the workmates, who dropped their plates back on their table as they looked up at the gigantic tigress as she bent over in their direction. ?Hi.? She smirked.

?O-oh, hi!? Lis shakily said, never having had the chance of being loomed over by a giant girl before.

?Hell-o,? Mike whistled, his eyes trained to Nia?s rotund chest rather than her face. Just as Nia had expected. A smile drew along Nia?s lips as she got back up.

?Hey, you two look like you?ve picked up the tastiest stuff to eat? Think you could help a girl in need??

?Sure!? they both said at once. The equines looked at each other, exchanging blinks before they looked up at the smirking tigress.

?You can both help me,? Nia nodded, glad that it was going smoothly as it was. Before the tigress left for the bigger tables with Mike and Lis, she signaled Cutie a clear. The fox made her entrance very quickly and discreetly slipped some of the potion she had been holding onto the snacks Mike and Lis had grabbed. Cutie was swift enough, and she tipped Nia just as quickly before leaving.

Nia turned around after having heard enough of the food. She had filled a large plate with lots of snacks. She actually carried it with her enthusiastically since she hadn?t had breakfast, ?Mmm, I think this is enough,? she said, interrupting Lis from saying anymore. ?By the way, are you busy after this?? she suddenly asked.

?Sure not!? Mike cheered. Lis blinked in surprise.

?Hey! Dumbass, we still got work to do, you know!? Lis apprehensively whispered, but Mike seemed too fixated on Nia?s charms.

?Don?t worry. Our Boss wants to see you, actually. I?m sure the Owner of the Mansion wanting to see you is a bit more important than regular duties,? Nia stuck her tongue out. ?Just make sure to enjoy your lunch break first. We don?t want you on empty stomachs!? she laughed, proceeding to stuff about a fourth of her gigantic plate into her mouth and dump all the food in at once, gorging on the morsels and swallowing them just fine. She then left.

Lis watched the tigress leave with what was left of her snack plate in her paw as if she was waitress, teasingly shaking her hips again. She frowned slightly at the way Mike kept staring at her round ass cheeks jiggling and gave him a nudge, ?Hey? Their Boss is that fox who winked at you earlier, right??

?Oh man! You?re right, Lis!? Mike suddenly snapped, ?Glee! Bet she wants me to be a co-stelar or something! She freaking saw my potential!? he bounced. Lis felt a bead of sweat rolling down the back of her head.

?You? okay. But that doesn?t explain why she would also want me there, I don?t know?? Lis mumbled something else as she saw Mike totally not paying attention to her and instead making perverted hand gestures, probably mimicking to be squeezing boobs bigger than his head- or his body. She shook her head and left for their table.

Mike stared all the way until Nia made her way out of the hall, then turned around to celebrate with his partner but found her several tables away, back at their spot, ?Hey, Lis!? he called out, hurrying to their table. ?Isn?t this great? We?re gonna be stars, girl!? he said, grabbing and munching on a cheeseburger while the mare munched on a vegetarian sandwich. ?Heh! I taste success already!?

?Mmm, this sandwich?s actually a lot tastier than I remember them being?? Lis whispered, ?Maybe they changed the mayo!? she said, eagerly going down at it. Mike had become so engrossed with his tasty burger that he scarfed it down just as fast, without even paying attention to her comment. The two equines looked like their appetites had all of a sudden been magnified tenfold and as if extra space had been dug into their stomachs.

It wasn?t the case per se, but what they didn?t notice in their gluttony was that their bodies were suffering outward changes very fast. Their clothes creaked and tore as large veins began popping all over their limbs, flanks, front and back; their muscles had begun expanding at the same rapid pace they were eating. They got defined powerful muscles each, with Lis? body taking emphasis on her thighs and ass while Mike seemed to be more gifted with his bigger biceps and pectorals. Their expansion practically caused their clothes to explode into bits of torn fabric that scattered on the floor under their growing feet. They were accumulating both girth and height, their bodies continuously adapting to the added mass to keep the differential sexual aspects. When they each were about fourteen feet in height, their snacks ran out.

But they still didn?t have enough. Like twin ravenous beasts, the massive equines made their way to the bigger table and began going at everything they found. The normal crew and staff around them didn?t waste time to run away in fear, even if the two giant horses didn?t suppose any real threat.

Cutie delightedly looked at her handiwork from the hall?s door, ?This new serum I made works so great!? the fox said with a blush as she stared at the restless horses devour every piece of food in their way. She was idly caressing her crotch, her once 14?? cock now having tripled in length and doubled in girth, almost reaching to her bust from within the leotard. Nia was watching with a similar state of lust.

?My, I guess the male will be a lot more fun this way!? the tigress gleefully said, also stroking herself. Her ears twitched as an audible gasp alerted her. Panting could be heard down the hall as a large figure approached them in a weary state.

?Wow? That you, Ai?? Nia asked.

?You two run so fast? I prefer strolling, you know?? the bear said in-between pants, ?Uhm?? she blushed, noticing Cutie?s and Nia?s growing erections and how they were groping themselves through the fabric of their leotards, making her feel her own cock stir. ?Wh-what are you looking at???

Cutie giggled and stood back from the door to allow Ai to see. The panda?s eyes went wide as the sight of two giant, hungry horses filled her vision. ?You made them giant!?

?Yep, that?s the growth part! Now they just gotta develop!? Cutie winked.

?D-Develop??? Ai asked, but her question was quickly answered as she watched a second kind of transformation take place in Mike?s and Lis? body.

The three watched in awe as they saw the horses keep gorging themselves with snacks and they even saw them chewing bits of the tables down when there was nothing else to eat. Cutie made a mental note to tone the formula down slightly for future applications, but still enjoyed the new changes as she delighted her eyes with the two expanding breasts on Lis? chest. The once nearly flat mammaries now reaching to have the same roundness and firmness all the hermaphrodites of the mansion shared and showed off. Lis? bosom inflated to immeasurable sizes as proportional baseballs became basketballs and then enormous watermelons, she seemed to moan whilst swallowing, making Nia giggle in amusement.

A similar ?perfecting? process got hold of her hips which were made extremely wide and her ass cheeks noticeably rounder and pert. Like Cutie, Lis was now a walking hourglass and the process was only half finished.

Mike was no different in terms of development. But his body shape change no further at that moment. In fact, the center target of his transformation made his cock?s bulgy veins to become even more pronounced as blood seemed to be literally rushing in and staying there in order to bulge the enormous horse shaft several sizes its original intended measurement. Mike was too engrossed in feasting to notice that his once normal cock now tipped the underside of his chin and was throbbing in need.

The two?s ravenous trance ended when no more food could be found, and they were left sitting on their perfect butts, panting to catch their breath.

?Gahh? I was soooo hungry, Mike?? Lis whimpered, trying to stand back up but extra newfound weight pinned her down with her surprise, ?Holy breast implants!? she exasperatedly yelped. Mike shook his head at the yelp as he seemed like he was getting up from a bad hangover.

?Woah? Feels like a truck just hit me?? Mike put a hand to the side of his head, blinking as he noticed bulging muscle where before his shirt sleeve was, ?A muscle-bulging truck?? he observed. Turning to look at each other, the equine partners screamed in surprise.

?God, is that you?!? the equines said in unison. Cutie giggled, even Ai seemed to find the whole scene amusing. Nia was too busy groping herself to express herself in any other way but by purring. And they knew this was just the beginning.

Mike was the first to speak after they recovered from shock, ?You? you have tits.?

Lis snorted, visibly annoyed, and countered: ?And you finally look like you have muscles??

?Wow, you almost look like that hot tigress! Can I touch them?? Mike asked, Lis tried covering herself up out of shame.

?Geez, Mike! Aren?t you even gonna ask what?s going on here? And? ohhh!? a sharp moan suddenly left her muzzle. Mike was about to ask about it but pain suddenly shot through his spine and then centered in his perfect chest.

The male equine reached to feel around his endowed pectorals, managing to find them to be as hard as they looked to be, but he was quick to discover that his nipples were standing at attention and seemed to look pinker. Mike sighed as he brushed a finger along his right one, unable to believe the sensitivity and pleasure it caused him. Greedy as he was, Mike pressed his palm against his right pectoral, dumbly smiling as he neighed in bliss. He squeezed his chest with both hands to feel more of it, and then found that his pectorals were beginning to get softer. Mike was unable to think straight after the information gathered in his brain and started reaching a conclusion he didn?t want to hear and therefore it had to re-process various times until he submitted to the truth.
Of course, when he finally did, his hands had already been lifted several feet above his chest and still raised some more as two white-furred tits inflated as round and big as Lis?.

Lis watched in a mix between the admiration of surrealism and horror, but the feeling which had gathered in her crotch eventually monopolized her attention altogether. She looked down with a gasp as she witnessed a slit above her pussy form a gap in her otherwise perfect pelvic region. She blinked, realizing that it wasn?t really hurting her, but making her feel hornier for some reason; the gap broadened as a chunk of jet black colored flesh made its way out. Lis began groaning as the pleasure shot up to her brain, the mare was growing a penis! And not just an inconspicuous member, but something that rivaled Milly?s in thickness and was getting to be as long as Mike?s; her breasts soon feeling the thick hardon brush past her cleavage and poke her lips. She widened her eyes and then shut them immediately as a sharp shriek left her muzzle; two enormous balls made it out right after the last few inches of the black horse cock were produced. Lis sighed contently and in relief when those basketballs had finally come out. They seemed to be comparatively as big as Cutie?s, with the same characteristic firmness, overstretching the scrotum to cause it to hug her balls.

Mike was helpless. He was crying, attempting to push his boobs off as if they had just been decorations placed on top of his manly chest. That?s when he felt a burning, but again pleasurable sensation under his crotch. He felt wet all of a sudden. ?What the heck?s happening to me?!? a girlish voice demanded.

Lis? eyes widened. The shriek had come from Mike?s direction. ??Mike??

Mike had been left speechless. They were the only ones in the halls, ??Lis- OH WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY VOICE?!? a high-pitched timbre covered Mike?s words. ?A-and my body, and! Oh hell? It happened to you too?!?

?I uhm? actually? we look like? them,? Lis rationalized, her eyes bouncing between Mike?s and her own endowments and shapes.

?So I?m a girl now?!? ?Mike? sobbed.

?I think not? maybe we?re both a girl and a boy? or maybe neither,? the mare rubbed behind her head. Mike wasn?t liking what he was hearing one bit.

?This can?t be happening! Not when I was about to date that beautiful fox!? Mike continued. Lis went up to him and delivered a smack across his face.

?Look. Stop thinking about sex for a while? I feel normal now. And you can whine, so stand up and let?s go meet that Cutie. I wanna know what?s going on,? Lis said. Mike rubbed his hit spot and looked up at her herm workmate. He blushed slightly, noticing how big she had gotten all around. In fact, Lis looked almost if not as hot as Cutie. He stood up, shaking himself slightly, noticing his boobs jiggling.

?This is going to take a while to get used to?? the once-male horse groaned. Lis giggled a bit.

?Cheer up! I?m sure it?s not permanent, as for me, I think I love what I turned into! But I wanna know who or what did it?? Lis said, rasping to his partner, ?And you look cute yourself! Even your voice is higher-pitched than mine.?

?Stop it??

?It almost feels wrong to call you Mike while you?re like this?? Lis said, and much to Mike?s dismay, she lifted her index in an informative way and went on: ?From now on, you?ll be known as Mika!?

Mike, now known as Mika, felt like falling over and dying. At least the name made some sort of sense and had a nice ring to it, defined the state ?she? was in. ?Let?s just go, okay??

Ai, Nia and Cutie had all left by the end of the hermification. They had gone back to the gymnasium where Nia had hinted them to go.

With Mika still getting used to her new body, Lis took extra time getting there, but they eventually got to the gym stage, where the staff and crew had reconvened and the formal director was now overseeing; and right now he seemed to be talking with a tall fox girl wearing a tight leotard. She turned around as the pair of equine herms entered the set, a few horny whistles and coyote howls were heard, and Cutie grinned, extending her arm and open paw in their direction in a presentation gesture. ?And there they are. Aren?t they perfect for the scene?s revamp??

Mika and Lis blinked in confusion, exchanging looks with each other before they looked towards Cutie and the director. The director had come up to them almost instantly and seemed to be sizing them up. Lis felt funny that for a change she was looking down at the tall husky. ?Oh, marvelous! Indeed, marvelous, my Cutie!? he clapped his paws together, ?Hired!? he told the horses, immediately going back to the fifteen foot tall fox. Cutie looked in Mika?s and Lis? way and winked to them both.

The equines blushed and exchanged looks again. ?Sh-she?s gonna?? Lis? started.

??include us in the movie?!? Mika completed. The busty herms looked back in Cutie?s direction, she was now widely grinning. That mischief-maker had the face of an angel. It was clear to them the one responsible behind their transformation was her.

The stage was ordered to be cleared and the actresses to gather for a brief recap. Meanwhile, the equipment was double-checked before the shooting.

?I?m sorry for the incommodities,? Ai said, bowing respectfully. In contrast, Nia seemed to be grinning and wagging her tail, a paw rested on her left hip.

?Good to have you join us!?

?Wait wait, we haven?t joined anyth-? Mika started, but was interrupted by a hyperactive Lis.

?We can be stars?!? the mare gleefully beamed, ?Really?! And all we gotta do is? is have sex with you, like in all the other shots?!? Cutie just nodded. ?Oh my god, ohmygod! YES! Where do I sign?!?

The giant fox giggled at the mare?s enthusiasm, dismissively waving a paw, ?You already are in. No need to sign anything! We have lots of fun doing this!? she then smirked down at Mika, ?Unless you?re not interested in it??

Mika gulped, the fox was cute in person. Heck, she was adorable, and even sexier than ever so close-up; her imposing size and tone of voice made her very intimidating however. And, ?What?s with Lis?? she thought. Had she actually been looking forwards to this all along? ?Uhm?? she stuttered.

Cutie sighed, ?Oh, it?s alright,? she rummaged through her chest cleavage, ?I?ll give you the antidote and you can go back home. Guess I?ll have to settle for your friend instead,? she trailed, giving a little time for Mika to reconsider.

?CRUEL DESTINY! She?s? she?s the devil!? Mika dramatically cried in her head, but she could only stare at Cutie?s eyes, ?The Devil?s a hottie? Aw damn. Well? this doesn?t look so bad, plus? ahh, what the hell!? Mika suddenly took a grab for Cutie?s paw and leaned upwards to plant a wet kiss in her maw.

Ai and Nia widened her eyes, Lis just watched; a smile seemed to draw in her face. ?Mmnnhh? Good choice. I?ve no antidote, anyway,? Cutie rasped after they broke the kiss.

Mika blushed, ?What?! You knew I would choose to stay??

?I can make one, but no, I didn?t have one here. So you would?ve had to wait, and I?ll be damned if with this body you wouldn?t have chosen to just join after watching, anyway!? the fox giggled.

Mike?s eyes flattened into black lines and she let out a sigh in defeat, ?She?s smart, too??

?Scene 38, The Work-Out. Spots!? the director called. Cutie looked in the director?s direction and gave him a soft nod.

?Well, you?re supposed to come to me. It?ll all flow smoothly from there,? Cutie told Mika, winking before she left for the center of the stage to ?resume? basic stretches.

?W-wait! I haven?t even read the script and,?

?Don?t worry! Just come to me when he says action!? Cutie laughed.

?Aaaaaand, action!?

Mika gulped. It wasn?t the time to hesitate. She made her best effort to appear casual as she walked into the set; nervous as she was, she made it a point not to look anywhere but in the direction she was going. Fortunately, she had already had some prior experience to this to know how to improvise a character without having rehearsed beforehand, as she had been needed in the past in similar (But nowhere the same) as this.

Lis blinked, ?What are WE supposed to do?? she asked Ai and Nia.

The tigress grinned to the smiling panda and then looked down at the mare, ?Don?t worry, sexy. You?re all ours.?

Ai smiled gently as always, ?I promise to be gentle with you,? she warmly said.

Lis felt herself blush. She felt somewhat safe between them both, even if they sounded like polar opposites. The herm mare somehow felt she belonged with them...

With Cutie and Mika having begun an improvised dialogue, the tigress walked towards the stage, followed by Ai who grabbed Lis? hand and pulled her along.

??And that?s why I came to you. I want some? tips,? Mika phrased, an evident blush spread along her cheeks as she looked at Cutie?s eyes. Cutie smiled as she reached up to untie her ponytail, allowing her pink hair to flow down her extensive back all the way down to her perfect ass. Mika was engrossed in admiring the fox?s spandex-hugged form.

?There?s only one way to learn how to please your mate, and that?s to practice. You came to the right person,? Cutie spoke, gently hugging her own body as her paws roamed along her voluptuous body, ?You need to know where you?re touching and if she?s liking it? Here, let me show you,? she seductively said, grabbing Mika?s hand and pulling it over her left teat, allowing the equine to feel one of her gigantic mammaries through the material. Mika felt like she was going to melt. In character or not, this was like a dream for her.

Cutie licked her lips in a condescending but sensual way as Mika bravely reached for her other tit, squeezing them together as if they were a pair of beach balls. Cutie?s cheeks flushed as pleasure registered in her brain, her moans starting to be heard. ?Th-that?s good?? the fox stuttered, ?Very good. Now, here?? she smiled, taking hold of Mika?s almost rigid arms and lowered them to her waist and then some more to her hips. Mika gasped in delight as she could feel Cutie?s conspicuously wide hips and her extremely large ass, her fingers pressing against the fox?s buttocks in order to feel the firmness of the furry ?cheeks. Cutie sighed in pleasure as Mika almost immediately squeezed. Cutie?s leotard was now having a lot of trouble holding the entirety of her monstrous dick inside, the incredibly thick meat?s head virtually having disappeared into her chest; it probably had penetrated the underside of her cleavage.

Cutie reached to grip Mika?s cock with her soft paws, bringing it up so it was squished against their breasts, ?Mmm, you?re so big?? she squeezed her paw around Mika?s shaft tightly, stroking up and down to make the equine moan in delight.

?Ahhhnn? This feels great? don?t stop??

?I?m sorry, but I?m afraid that I?m not as comfortable as you,? Cutie giggled, letting go and taking a step backwards, shaking her hips to brush Mika?s hands off, ?Do you mind if I?? she trailed off with a naughty grin, tugging on a section of the spandex on her hip before allowing it to come back smacking her flesh, making her yip a bit in excitement. Mika shook his head as if telling her to go ahead ASAP.

Meanwhile, Lis along with the now naked Ai and Nia were spending their quality time together. The cameras panned from four different angles at once to catch their fooling. Lis seemed to be the center of attention, with her back against the floor and two hot herm furs on top of her. Nia had placed herself atop Lis? belly, her insanely big phallus extending all the way through Lis? new rack and was pressed against the mare?s tongue. Ai was way under, but at her favorite spot as she wore Lis? nuts as a hat, her muzzle going all the way under those heavy-duty testicles in order to take Lis? nectar right from the source while at the same time the large panda fingered her needy pussy and stroked her penis single-handedly.

Lis was pleased beyond words, which was why she didn?t talk during the whole thing. The two seemed to be masters at foreplay, their paws never stopping to touch all the right places, Nia?s cock was like having a dripping hose being run on her face, only it was pre instead of water; it turned her on. Ai was profusely eating her out, her paws grabbing by the sides of Lis? sack to keep herself in proximity to the hermaphrodite equine?s cunt before her fingers would busy themselves again masturbating both her genitals. Their collective pleasure was raising very fast, a group orgasm was imminent.

Cutie had begun stripping her leotard off in front of Mika, her paws often deviating in order to roam her beautiful frame only to return to allow her furry body some fresh air. Cutie licked her lips as she turned around and swayed her big bushy tail to the side, giving herself a single spank as she tore through the spandex with one of her sharp claws, some fur poking out as she delighted herself with Mika?s lust-based hypnotic trance. Guys were the easiest.

She turned around, her breasts bouncing freely as the top was peeled off, the upper part of her stiff member falling down like a drawbridge from a castle. A droplet, which to any other normal person would seem like a bucketful of cum came splashing down from Cutie?s tip. Mika was turned on by the sight, her own phallus twitching eagerly.
With Cutie sliding her hands and the rest of the leotard down, she curved along her waist and then down her wide hips, stripping the rest of the tight suit off with special care to get it off her massive ball sack. A sigh of relief left Cutie?s maw as she kicked the leotard away, her paws joining together as she grinned to Mika who was directly staring at how her arms squeezed her humongous tits together. They were both turned on, and Cutie felt like taking care of that problem.

After a beckoning of her finger, Mika finally snapped out of her trance and finally began making a move towards Cutie. The giant horse almost tackled the fox in her excitement, but instead she threw her arms around Cutie?s waist, the height difference suddenly being made more than obvious as Mika?s face sunk into Cutie?s seemingly bottomless cleavage, her neck brushing against the side of Cutie?s enormous, six foot long cock.

It was a delightful experience for them all. The cameras got feed and feed of delicious herm-on-herm action and then some. Cutie felt even hornier knowing that everyone would be watching them when the video was out, delighting herself with the knowledge that they would turn hundreds and maybe thousands on with what they were doing. She grinned and hugged Mika tightly, before she pulled her away, ?Now now. Remember that you wanted tips? and we?re only half done with this!? she giggled, tipping Mika?s muzzle with a finger.

Mika blushed, slowly nodding, ?Y-yes, I? I think I know what I have to do now??

?Apply practice to the theory!? Cutie cheerfully said, going down on her knees in front of Mika; the giant fox gave her a lustful smirk and then nuzzled her equally humongous chest. ?Mrawr? Take me.?

Mika didn?t have to be told twice. Moving around Cutie?s massive body, Mika stood behind her. With her fingers back on the fox?s rump, she heaved her gigantic penis up at the best of her ability. ?Doggy-style? how fitting,? Mika thought with a giggle, slurping her lips as she watched Cutie?s swollen cunt which seemed to be calling him out. Maybe this was what Mike was supposed to do in order to move forwards, she had never been so happy and so horny at the same time. Having been turned into Mika felt like it had been the best thing that had ever happened to her. Without any further warning, Mika thrust herself forwards, sinking her length into Cutie?s hot box feet by feet.

?Ohhh, oh my...! You ARE big, so thick and? mmmnh!? Cutie moaned out loud, stuffing herself with a mouthful of her own dick so she wouldn?t break her character. Loud slurping sounds echoed in Mika?s ears as she was able to see Cutie indulging in auto-fellatio, her will never having been pumped up so much before. Her hips applied more strength, sinking all of herself inside of Cutie at once, their balls smacking against each other when Mika hilted.

Mika closed her eyes and let out a long sustained moan as she savored the tightness that Cutie?s love hole provided her with, the fox seemed to be basking in similar if not greater pleasure as she kept blowing her own cock off. Juice was pouring through the few seams between Mika?s girth and Cutie?s vagina; fortunately there was a lot of it and it served as adequate lubricant, which Mika used to her advantage.
As she began riding Cutie, the equine?s moans began picking up, and the wild fuck began.

Lis? was already in heaven, and the door was only meters away. Nia and Ai were the same, but that didn?t keep them from doing a great job as worshipping Lis? new body. Nia?s paws squeezed the huge knockers as she fucked them with her cock and at the same time received hot fellatio from the mare. Ai was at her peak, having been masturbating while drowning herself in the intoxicating scent of Lis? honey canal.

Cutie?s pleasure counter was nearly full already. She felt dumbstruck but also insanely pleased as she basked in Mika?s admirable and pleasurable enthusiasm, her humping having picked up to the point she was almost dragging Cutie along the gym floor with each thrust. The horse didn?t pace down, she didn?t want to pace down. The five herms were quickly reaching orgasm, it was a time bomb.

And like a time bomb: Three, two, one and boom. They all boomed with their unison voice in an echoing chorus of carnal satisfaction as cocks stopped throbbing and pussies began constricting. Juice and cum; semen and fluids. It all began pouring out as if someone had suddenly opened a quintet of faucets to run at maximum capacity.

Cutie got her fill in her womb and stomach as her fellatio rewarded her with her uncontainable gallons of fresh fox seed whilst Mika deposited all of her pent up love into the depths of her canal.

Lis was spurting like mad, but then again, so were Ai and Nia. The trio had come at once. Lis delighted herself with Nia?s delicious kitty cum while Ai drank from the nectar?s source directly and at the same time was showered by Lis? raining cum.

The cum didn?t only rain, it literally began flooding the place. Cutie and Lis eventually had to take a breath, and when they did, two more cocks joined the flooding. The gym was painted white, some equipment was even ruined in the process.

The only safe camera was next to the director, who seemed almost ready to burst. The husky jumped with excitement and shouted: ?BRAVO!?

The End.

----------

Lots of herms @___@

Hope the transformation count as Transgender... if not, I'm sorry, Mr. Admin! D:
DragonMasterX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2010   #2
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Re: Girls just wanna have fun. (Contains furry herms, M -> Herm and F -> Herm)

I'm fine with it, especially because of 'Mike'. And it's an awesome story, too.
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2010   #3
DragonMasterX
Frequent Poster

Re: Girls just wanna have fun. (Contains furry herms, M -> Herm and F -> Herm)

And that just was an 'extra'! XD
DragonMasterX is offline   Reply With Quote