free hit counters
"Is this a bad time for you, Dr. Jacks?" - A TG Curiosity - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 07-23-2014   #1
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Question "Is this a bad time for you, Dr. Jacks?" - A TG Curiosity

Hi there,

Now, before I begin I can already hear the grumbling which will precede my peers here launching tomatoes and cabbage in my direction, but I would ask for your patience. Yes, I can admit that this was topic was born from a slow day on my end, though it does accentuate a genuine curiosity that occurs when watching this scene again, after a while .

To contextualise this, the title a line punctuating the implied change, one Dr. Jacks (Dr. Jekyll & Ms. Hyde) has just undergone the first few transformations betraying a mounting gender bending change; the first few including the growth of his nails and loss of body hair, and then something more too.

In this, as a prelude to the famous withering of his penis scene, we have a brisk shock, seemingly followed by internal stirrings or contractions which close his thighs together. The scene found here, almost from the outset -

http://youtu.be/l1K-LGZJQ40?t=2m43s

I have noticed that there has been some brief commentary on the symbolism of what may be going on, and in turn I bring this niche topic here now. For instance, it has been suggested that the spasms represent the loss of his testicles before the penis, or the development of feminine thigh muscles etc.

Beyond the notion that the scene before and after may have been better served perhaps reversed, I would like to prompt this topic for discussion.

Revision-07/24/2014

In an addition to the scene already considered in the subsequent thread, there is the additional, ambiguously implied continuation of the change in this scene - http://youtu.be/l1K-LGZJQ40?t=3m46s , specifically the brisk exit from the taxi, only to be stirred by something internal, cresting in a gasp of seeming pain; his dash to the building apparently feminine in manner, as seen from behind.

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.

Last edited by Alchemical Night; 07-24-2014 at 01:28 PM.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote